Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:12:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]COMSA: the ICO Solution for Centralized Businesses 2 Adopt Blockchain  (Read 12012 times)
uelufl

Activity: 546
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:20:31 AM

In this project, I like the fact that COMSA provides Zaif exchange for transferring your ICO token and its payment service so that your token owners can spend it. We also provide private mijin software that allows you to manage markers in the internal block chain on your system.

Is there any possibility for foreign citizens to go thru verification at this exchange? As far as I know, it was almost impossible before, or rather I do not know anybody who could do it.

It's strange that until now this token is officially traded only on this Zaif  exchange.

That's actually is really bad if we talk about Zaif exchange. Comsa team should do some deals with other exchanges buy now.

Where is new exchanges? Why everything is frozen for so long?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DerTrey

Activity: 143
Merit: 19

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:32:31 PM

Does this project have any legal obstacles for listing on normal exchanges? I think they could afford at least Kucoin and it would be a penny for them compared to the money they collected, and do they really need that much money to create a project? It was about $ 100 million, right?

alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:44:36 PM

Does KOMSA have tokens of 2 types? I thought that during the ICO the payment was supposed to be on the air and not, but the Komsa tokens themselves were only as a mosaic of NEM-a.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

Does this project have any legal obstacles for listing on normal exchanges? I think they could afford at least Kucoin and it would be a penny for them compared to the money they collected, and do they really need that much money to create a project? It was about $ 100 million, right?
That's right, it was 100 million or so. I understand your sadness. These are large fees, for the rapid development of the project and for access to other exchangers. But it is not. Are they, such hyper economical?
Goodtea168

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

This project is very exciting and can bring established companies into the crypto world. However, i believe that CMS tokens are not very useful. Even if COMSA as a project is successful, CMS tokens may not necessarily benefit from it.
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:02:43 PM

A year has passed already. At each stage, I bought and bought this token, but in the end nothing was done. Is there any adequate reason for this?
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:24:12 PM

A year has passed already. At each stage, I bought and bought this token, but in the end nothing was done. Is there any adequate reason for this?

A lot of people invested in comsa and currently in the same situation as you now. It is going to be difficult for you to get some answers in this thread which is sad. Cry
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:06:52 AM

A lot of people invested in comsa and currently in the same situation as you now. It is going to be difficult for you to get some answers in this thread which is sad. Cry
In the telegram channel is exactly the same situation. Questions are asked, but the answers are monotonous. We're working on a project, they say.
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

In the telegram channel is exactly the same situation. Questions are asked, but the answers are monotonous. We're working on a project, they say.
Yes, the answers are not encouraging. Considering the excellent project fees in the ICO, I would like to see any results from the team. I thought these guys would be more professional.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
saharovvv

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

How do you comment hacking the exchange? How much will this affect the project? This negative news I think will affect a lot
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:23:43 PM

How do you comment hacking the exchange? How much will this affect the project? This negative news I think will affect a lot
I in this project, in general, do not see any positive. They collected a lot of money and do not move. Apparently, it was their only goal.
Announced a project that was supposed to help control the ICO and non-conscientious developers, and at the same time, they themselves turned out to be scamers.
This is the top.
jardine

Activity: 679

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:46:16 PM

Looks like TechBureau is going to transfer Zaif exchange to another company.

Here is news on official site (on japanese):
https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000098.000012906.html

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
KRAUSS

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:39:29 PM

I hear that news something around decade. But it didnt make any dump for CMS token. It was dark humor ))) Hope for some news about the COMSA project, some news about development progress and roadmap.. If talk seriously...
Celendion

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

I hear that news something around decade. But it didnt make any dump for CMS token. It was dark humor ))) Hope for some news about the COMSA project, some news about development progress and roadmap.. If talk seriously...

For a long time, everyone here wants to hear the correct news about this project, in accordance with the roadmap. But there is nothing weighty. Perhaps, besides moving the developer to Switzerland, and making watches. Apparently, this is all that can be enough, for 100 million.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

Why this developers scammers still not in prison? They raised crazy 100 mln usd and after 1 year post ICO still any development, no news in social media since 27th April. Why they still not punished?
Celendion

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:11:48 PM

Why this developers scammers still not in prison? They raised crazy 100 mln usd and after 1 year post ICO still any development, no news in social media since 27th April. Why they still not punished?
This is a good question. And I agree with that. It is possible that they continue some activities, which does not allow to call them a frank scam. And this behavior can go on for a long time, which saves them time, and will help better to cover their tracks.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:33:16 AM

This is a good question. And I agree with that. It is possible that they continue some activities, which does not allow to call them a frank scam. And this behavior can go on for a long time, which saves them time, and will help better to cover their tracks.

They even dont make visibility work. They dont have any nyews or activity. This is obvious scam. And this "developers" must seat in prison. But seems Japan have weak law...
Celendion

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:49:24 PM

They even dont make visibility work. They dont have any nyews or activity. This is obvious scam. And this "developers" must seat in prison. But seems Japan have weak law...

Apparently after moving to Switzerland, the developer no longer falls under Japanese jurisdiction. This money is enough, for the developer to be able to dissolve.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

And what's the point of selling what is left if the price has fallen more than 15 times? There is nothing left of a decent investment, let alone small holders. So people hold in the hope that the price will still grow and they will come out with a smaller minus or even profit.
saharovvv

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:03:26 PM

And what's the point of selling what is left if the price has fallen more than 15 times? There is nothing left of a decent investment, let alone small holders. So people hold in the hope that the price will still grow and they will come out with a smaller minus or even profit.

Of course, it’s a real pity to sell, my 3000 bucks turned into 200 dollars. At the moment, it only makes sense to wait. I think the Japanese will be able to save the situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: