Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:01:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Doft – a new uber of trucking is announcing $50M ICO  (Read 5208 times)
doftplatform (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:25:02 PM

Here are the thoughts on the women on trucking.

Doft $50M ICO | Going now!!! | doft.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doftplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:53:14 AM

Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/doft-3642. If you want to fill out your profile with more information, want to add, change something - feel free to contact me

Thank you!

doftplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:54:37 AM

Doft announced presale of its tokens to its user community in its strive to innovate the inefficient trucking industry. Pre-ICO 2.0 started November 27 on Doft’s official website.

Silicon Valley, December 7th, 2017 – Silicon Valley truck-sharing startup, DOFT (Do Freight Transportation), rescheduled its ICO and launched the Pre-ICO 2.0 offering its tokens with a 40% bonus. Doft is giving out 100% of the company’s total coin supply, meaning that anyone can become an owner of Doftcoins (DFC) and enjoy the benefits of being a part of the transportation community.

The token sale was prolonged and will end on January 1, 2018, 00:00 a.m. UTC. Doft Bounty Campaign is also available for everyone during the whole crowdsale.

The Doftcoin token will be used to access all the services and products provided by the platform. Today Doft accepts only USD when a customer pays for the services. In the nearest future Doftcoins will become a number one payment method within the network.

Another important value of the token is scaling to other countries. Doftcoins will make the expansion process outside the US market much easier.

The total hard cap for the sale is 200,000 ETH (roughly $90 million) for a total supply of 50 million tokens. 90% of the 50 million tokens will be distributed in the Doft ICO except for 10% (5% reserved for Bounties and 5% more reserved for future mining). None of the tokens have been kept in reserve for further raises or distributed to the Doft team.

The current Pre-ICO 2.0 crowdsale will be live until January 1, 2018 with a hard cap of 5,000,000 DFC. The second and final ICO round will be held in the early 2018.

The funds raised during the whole crowdsale period will be used for the technological improvement, business development and market expansion in the world’s 10 major countries.

When we imagine a new logistics’ era, we think of a free to use, simple, user-friendly solution suitable for every type of business which is involved in the logistics chain. No doubt, the solution should make business processes much easier and quicker, yet without breaking the habits of industry professionals who do the job every day. Doft’s solution is equally suitable for all the parties involved into the transportation chain. Whether you are a carrier, a broker, a trucker or a dispatcher, you’ll find potency as Doft covers all necessary vertical services in transportation.

About – Doft

Doft – a Silicon Valley based startup – developed a mobile app for the trucking industry that provides freight matching services. The on-demand instant freight and truck matching application has been labelled the “Uber of trucking.” Doft aims to improve the lives of truckers and provide ever-increasing value to shippers and carriers through its peer-to-peer service.

Doft is changing the way American truckers and shippers work together, and now taking it further with a Doft ICO crowdfunding campaign, allowing Doft’s users to be part of the project by contributing and receiving Doftcoins, which can later be used within Doft to pay for services and goods in Doft App and Doft Store where Doft sells trucking related products.

CONTACT

Name: Aliya Salakhova

Phone: 1-510-900-3835

Email: aliya@doft.com

doftplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:43:06 PM

"Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors:https://icoholder.com/en/ico/doft-3642 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!"

Really great news!

Thank you!

doftplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:43:36 PM

As the Krypto Kitties have congested the Ethereum network, the Doft Pre-sale 2.0 is prolonged till 01 01 2018.

Join now and receive the 40% pre sale bonus!

https://doft.com/investor-relations

doftplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:29:24 PM

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Christmas is coming! That means that the Christmas bonuses will be launched soon!

Join Doft ICO!

cryptogreeksait

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:24:25 AM

I aam very interested in this...

as i am a crypto investor AND i own and run a trucking company. I see great potential in this... BUT i dont see much hype. People need to understand that this is  actually  a GREAT thing for a GREAT industry. Probably the MOST important industry in the country. Have you been advertising this ICO on facebook and google? Get back to me id love to hear your response

EDIT: i also looked in your whitepaper and that looks very promising as well.

I actualy had the same idea but i am not a programmer and too busy with my company to start this. I am very intersted to invest.. BUT it needs more hype.. i see theres only been about 2 ETH invested and your pre ICO has been going on for months... You need to advertise this more... its a great concept and the people that have looked at this post dont even understand how important block chain will be in trucking...

PLEASE DO MORE ADVERTISING... there needs to be hype, i am interested in investing.
justbfa

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:29:26 AM

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Christmas is coming! That means that the Christmas bonuses will be launched soon!

Join Doft ICO!

I'm just getting to see this and I look forward to Christmas bonus
doftplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 12:26:40 PM

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Join Doft ICO!

I'm just getting to see this and I look forward to Christmas bonus

Great to hear!

The information on the forthcoming bonus will be available on our web site closer to the Christmas Eve!

doftplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:14:12 PM

As the ELD Mandate becomes effective Dec. 18 this year, Doft is glad to introduce the Doft store!

That is another reason to contribute in Doft!

Let us change the way US transportation works together!

doftplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:45:13 PM

As the Doft ICO is going on, Doft team has some good news to share.

buy.doft.com is launched. The truck drivers/ owner operators can purchase an ELD there (subscription free or with the subscription plan) and many more accessories for trucking.
The crypto investors will have an additional proof that the team is working hard to make the project better.

By the way! Do not forget that the Christmas bonus is waiting for every investor, who will purchase DFC on Dec 25!

doftplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:42:37 PM

Join Doft ICO!

Get the 40% pre sale bonus and get ready to the Christmas and New Year bonuses!

As the bounty campaign hsa been prolonged, you may participate in it and get some DFC as well.

By the way, the Doft Store is on now, Any type of ELD can be purchased.

doftplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:00:34 PM

I aam very interested in this...

as i am a crypto investor AND i own and run a trucking company. I see great potential in this... BUT i dont see much hype. People need to understand that this is  actually  a GREAT thing for a GREAT industry. Probably the MOST important industry in the country. Have you been advertising this ICO on facebook and google? Get back to me id love to hear your response

EDIT: i also looked in your whitepaper and that looks very promising as well.

I actualy had the same idea but i am not a programmer and too busy with my company to start this. I am very intersted to invest.. BUT it needs more hype.. i see theres only been about 2 ETH invested and your pre ICO has been going on for months... You need to advertise this more... its a great concept and the people that have looked at this post dont even understand how important block chain will be in trucking...

PLEASE DO MORE ADVERTISING... there needs to be hype, i am interested in investing.

Hi, cryptogreeksait!

First of all thank you for your advice!
Our team appreciates it. Sure we are working on the PR and creating more hype! We can be found on coinspeaker and some more resources, and the team is working hard to make our ICO more "hypey" )) By the way we are doing a bit of Google ads))

Second, we are really glad to see the person who is that deep in the trucking sphere, and who can understand the problems of the industry, and who can understand, that the changes are to be made.

We are working on creating the Platform, which could fully cover all the industry needs.

Doft already has:

• the mobile app for the truck drivers
  • the mobile app for the freight shippers
  • the load board
  • the on-line store for the truck drivers
  • integration with the Load aggregator system
  • load tracking
  • motor carrier vetting (with the Partner service Carrier Checkup)

Doft team is working on:

• the mining algorythm for the truck drivers
  • the dispatcher tool helping the independent dispatchers
  • Integration with the major shipping partners

So, Join our ICO! You can also spread the word))

atkinsmariana

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:16:55 PM

Good project  but very little information. When will the members receive the token? Why not upload more information about you in this ANN?
doftplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:40:01 AM

Good project  but very little information. When will the members receive the token? Why not upload more information about you in this ANN?

Hi!

Thank you for the question!

The tokens are delivered after the transaction is completed.
The bonus tokens can be delivered the same time or with a little delay
The bounty reward tokens will be delivered after the bounty campaign is over.

The info on our team can be found HERE

Please feel free to ask questions at sk@doft.com

doftplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:44:32 AM

The X-mas Bonus will be available soon!

Join Doft ICO - thus you will contribute to the dynamically growing market

The experts are expecting the transportation market to grow from $800 Billion now up to $ 1.5 Trillion in 2025.

doftplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:28:22 PM

Imagine the world, where the trucking is as effective as it can be. The truckers’ losses are minimal and the revenue is high. There are no (or little) dead head miles. The payments are done almost immediate and commission free. The waiting at the loading and unloading docs is minimal.

Can you imagine this world?

Doft does can!

Doft is a transportation company that is launching the free platform for the freight shippers and the truck drivers.
The Doft algorythm effectively matches the truck driver with the freight that is available in 50 miles radius around him. Doft also offers the back-haul loads, this can help to eliminate dead head mileage.
Doft also is working on the mining algorithm. That means that the drivers, who move Doft freight will also earn crypto tokens (doftcoins), which can be spent paying for the Doft Platform premium features and for buying goods in the Doft Store (buy.doft.com)

It is a double win scheme for the driver. He moves freight and gets the money according the load confirmation, and he also gets bonus tokens.

By the way, the doftcoins are available for purchase now https://doft.com/investor-relations

The other side of the Doft platform is the shipper friendly features.

All Doft drivers are pre-screened, are vetted by the Partner service Carrier Checkup. After the vetting and qualifying processes are completed, the daily monitoring activates. If the driver is in your preferred list you will get the notifications of his Authority, Insurance and Safety rating status changes (Premium feature).
The shipper will have an opportunity to control the shipment and to get live GPS tracking of the load.
The Bill Of Lading or another type P.O.D. is delivered immediately. All the communication is almost paperless (that is for easement of the communication and for saving valuable resources (the trees))

Sure somebody can say, that the model is similar to the one Uber Freight uses. Sure there are some similar features like working on demand or GPS tracking. But there is 1 feature, that differs Doft Platform from all that ubers for freight. Doft Platform is free to use. That means that Doft acts like a pure internet service. All the load matching job is done, but no commission is cut. Sure, there will be some Premium features which will be monetized. Still, the main functions will be free for both sides. Doft doesn’t take control over the freight and cashflow, as all these uber-like start-ups do. These startups are acting like a Hi-Tech brokers. But the trucking industry is suffering from the Low paychecks to the drivers. This happens mainly due to the commissions, taken by the middlemen.
Thus, Doft covers all the transportation needs and serves well any type of business. Every part of the transportation chain can find a benefit of working with Doft.
-          The drivers will get the job offers and earn bonuses
-          The Direct shippers will find the trucks for less money
-          The Freight broker will transfer the info about his freight to the bigger amount of truckers
-          The independent dispatcher will find a convenient tool to manage his truck network
-          All the parties will have a benefit of Doft drivers being pre-screened, vetted and daily monitored.

Join Doft ICO and we will make this world real!

doftplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:29:51 PM

Good news!

X-mas bonus is on now!

Get twice as much doftcoins!

antropogen0009

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:33:14 PM

Actually I dont see any sence in this token
doftplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 03:34:38 PM

Actually I dont see any sence in this token

this token will be accepted in Doft Store and it can be used in the Doft platform to make payments for the premium features.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: