Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:19:33 AM

The number of cyber attacks each year continue to be on the rise. For both individuals and businesses, the numbers are frightening, and the risks are real. As more and more information stored online and more people rely on online services, safeguarding against hackers and preventing data theft is very important. To succeed, White Hat Hackers are gathered to defend those cyber victims. This is the very main purpose of Hacken.

You've got a point there because gathering all White Hat Hackers in a single platform will build a strongest firewall against the malicious attacks of bad hackers and everyone who join the HackenProof community will get paid well for performing their task.

Yes. We badly need those people that will contribute for the security of our online assets.
That's right where we really need a solid coordination. we need people who can be manage to get more powerful in white hacken. to prevent or less the number of the cyber victims.
all of you are correct, let's wait for what hacken is going to do to eliminate those bad hackers. and dont forget to support hacken until the end. good luck hacken!
The developers of hacken is very active im sure they are so many plans to eliminate or lessen those hackers, i cant wait to launch this project looking forward to the success.

Yeah The people behind this ICO HACKEN are all busy and active , they try to lure more investors by developing more the platform and services that this HACKEN can give to us . They give all there best just for this project to become successful.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chillcott

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:32:57 AM

The number of cyber attacks each year continue to be on the rise. For both individuals and businesses, the numbers are frightening, and the risks are real. As more and more information stored online and more people rely on online services, safeguarding against hackers and preventing data theft is very important. To succeed, White Hat Hackers are gathered to defend those cyber victims. This is the very main purpose of Hacken.

You've got a point there because gathering all White Hat Hackers in a single platform will build a strongest firewall against the malicious attacks of bad hackers and everyone who join the HackenProof community will get paid well for performing their task.

Yes. We badly need those people that will contribute for the security of our online assets.
That's right where we really need a solid coordination. we need people who can be manage to get more powerful in white hacken. to prevent or less the number of the cyber victims.
all of you are correct, let's wait for what hacken is going to do to eliminate those bad hackers. and dont forget to support hacken until the end. good luck hacken!
The developers of hacken is very active im sure they are so many plans to eliminate or lessen those hackers, i cant wait to launch this project looking forward to the success.

Yeah The people behind this ICO HACKEN are all busy and active , they try to lure more investors by developing more the platform and services that this HACKEN can give to us . They give all there best just for this project to become successful.
well if their plan is to lure investors i think hacken is very successful for luring them. lots of investors are already in to the whitelist. and the main ICO is nearly approaching i think there are lots of people want to participate to the crowdsale.

AllToMoon

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:14:13 AM

Is there some others ICO with such project, like Hacken? Is this the best one?
onediamond

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:43:31 AM

yes lets wait whats going to happen after the ICO of hacken, i am really excited what's going to happen if the hacken is fully operational. goodluck hacken you have our support
I cant wait also how it run,I wanna try also,days left to go everyone is excited.. goodluck..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
onediamond

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:49:44 AM

as of now  hacken is the only one that create for cybercrime and for securing firewall,this year is going a big change in the system of internet..

bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:55:45 AM

The Whitelist has been closed to 1075 members!
The participants are divided in this manner:
- investors - 85%;
- cybersecurity researchers - 13%
- business owners/managers - 15%

Let's see what would be at the start of pre-sale!

Thanks for sharing that Nadia. Here's the actual figure table I got from Telegram:

A lot of participants are after the token sale. A lot of updates are coming from Telegram so tune into Hacken's Telegram channel.

@hacken_token_sale

Thanks to the information, it is a great help for people who are not involved to the hacken telegram.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:07:41 AM

- investors - 85%;

I have the concern here whether whitelist candidates will all participate in the presale or not who knows. Maybe they need check because there are many people who want to join the Whitelist, better they need to register more people for the whitelist.
onediamond

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:58:00 AM

- investors - 85%;

I have the concern here whether whitelist candidates will all participate in the presale or not who knows. Maybe they need check because there are many people who want to join the Whitelist, better they need to register more people for the whitelist.
it doesnt need to join in the whitelist or required us to join?

lostocean

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:12:54 PM

as of now  hacken is the only one that create for cybercrime and for securing firewall,this year is going a big change in the system of internet..
for me hacken will be more effective for cybercrime security if ever other publish a new ico for security.
lostocean

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:37:45 PM

- investors - 85%;

Thanks for sharing that Nadia. Here's the actual figure table I got from Telegram:

A lot of participants are after the token sale. A lot of updates are coming from Telegram so tune into Hacken's Telegram channel.

@hacken_token_sale

Thanks to the information, it is a great help for people who are not involved to the hacken telegram.
Yes we need to look always in telegram theirs a lot of update and news posted. thank you for this a lot of help for does not know about it.
Zolanal

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:43:29 PM

what your ICO hard-cap goal?
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:45:21 PM

TaaS Becomes the First Institutional Partner of the Hacken Ecosystem

Today, TaaS announced its strategic partnership with Hacken, cybersecurity ecosystem, focused on blockchain security.

The partnership between TaaS and Hacken aims to redefine security standards of cryptospace. It will establish a new level of safety and protection for the Fund’s data and assets. TaaS invites other crypto investment funds to follow their example to promote adoption of the Hacken Ecosystem.

Read More on the TaaS & Hacken Partnership here: https://medium.com/taas/taas-becomes-the-first-institutional-partner-of-the-hacken-ecosystem-87ad7577cca1

Thanks to post this update I just read this news on TAAS twitter account this nice movement for both project. I hope this project will get succeed to catch from big investors after building nice partnerships with promising projects and this community will grow.
onediamond

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:49:18 PM

- investors - 85%;

@hacken_token_sale

Yes we need to look always in telegram theirs a lot of update and news posted. thank you for this a lot of help for does not know about it.
this is a new update?if yes this is a good news I would like to advance congrats for the team and who part of this project..

onediamond

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:10:40 PM

Hacken has adopted one more financial innovation to the cryptocurrency that is the " Burning principle". So, this is an added feature to the cybersecurity on blockchain.

I don't think burning is an added feature to cybersecurity of blockchain. it does tackle the volatility issue in a smart way. 1% of total tokens will be burned and it'll be like distributing that value back to the remaining holders.
The cybersecurity shall be taken care of by the group of white hackers who i hope will rub off some of there knowledge onto us poor seekers..!! Tongue

I think, burning program of Hacken tokens will defend its price from the large falls on the exchanges!
Every investor keeps in mind that info about the reducing of tokens supply!
Have read in the Telegram channel that very soon Hacken will have reports on main ico ratings websites!
That`s the key feature for many "lazy" investors nowadays, about what I have mentioned previously!
Looking forward to the highest marks for the project!
no worry about that because first of all they build this program or project just to proctect and secured those bounty token from the hacker thats why they fully trust to invest here..

Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:18:09 PM

i believe a one week run for hacken ICO is good enough to reach the hardcap. Imagining a large amount from that 1k plus whitelisted is enough to do it i guess but i believe it would be to ambitious. The thing is it will be a good assurance that this will be a big hit soon. Go hacken!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:25:52 PM

You are absolutely right about white hackers and they do their job very well. But they can not enter the coin market and I do not think they are very connected to them. Hackers will not disclose themselves in any way. This is my personal opinion.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:40:55 PM

TaaS Becomes the First Institutional Partner of the Hacken Ecosystem

Today, TaaS announced its strategic partnership with Hacken, cybersecurity ecosystem, focused on blockchain security.

The partnership between TaaS and Hacken aims to redefine security standards of cryptospace. It will establish a new level of safety and protection for the Fund’s data and assets. TaaS invites other crypto investment funds to follow their example to promote adoption of the Hacken Ecosystem.

Read More on the TaaS & Hacken Partnership here: https://medium.com/taas/taas-becomes-the-first-institutional-partner-of-the-hacken-ecosystem-87ad7577cca1

Thanks to post this update I just read this news on TAAS twitter account this nice movement for both project. I hope this project will get succeed to catch from big investors after building nice partnerships with promising projects and this community will grow.
This thing really looks interesting, with TaaS as partnership Hacken will gain more fascinated through investor. This will make Hacken may be able to reach their hardcap.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:09:11 PM

- investors - 85%;

If a whitelisted investor didn't purchase his/her reserved token, Hacken will probably put the un-availed tokens to the main ICO stage. However, I believe that there will be more than 95% of whitelisted investors will buy their reserved token.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:14:49 PM

- investors - 85%;

If a whitelisted investor didn't purchase his/her reserved token, Hacken will probably put the un-availed tokens to the main ICO stage. However, I believe that there will be more than 95% of whitelisted investors will buy their reserved token.

Even if some of the whitelisted investors will not buy their tokens on the sale, I surely believe that Hacken will still reach its target cap as lot of things going on to their platform. Couple of partnerships are being held and it makes it more clearer that a lot of peope believes in Hacken.
Deborah

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:20:32 PM

- investors - 85%;

new parter TaaS ,that's awsome  for new project ,i think no one will give up this chance .
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: