Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:57:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87224 times)
chillcott

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:34:09 PM

Hacken PreICO sale raised $650,000.Congratulations to the team and developers.This figure will encourage more investors during ICO sale now.Best of luck for that.
$650,000? i thought $1m but im waiting on update and i hope the ICO will be successfully hit their hard cap.
Check this link https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/hacken-closes-its-pre-sale-with-650000-raised for clarification.

Oh i see, thanks for this one bro it's a legit 650k for hacken's presale well it's a job well done for this project.
that's a huge success for the team. congratulations hacken! we will be rooting for the success of hacken until the end of the ICO.
well im expecting a higher number than $650k, but this is a big success for the team. congratulations team hacken all your hardwork is paying off.
Well for me , $650k is just a start, a first step in achieving and surpassing 20m hard cap . Whatsoever , Its a great achievement for the team. Congrats. This is just the beginning I guess for conquering the market of cryptocurrency.

Yes! To my mind, the hard cap is achievable for Hacken in the short time!
And it`s due to the whole team hard work on the project! Can`t wait until 31 of Oct. more...  
yes! i believe hacken can achieve the 20m hard cap. this is not an ordinary project so i think it will be a hit to the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:39:48 PM

So I read something:

"Next, the Cybersecurity Analytics Center is going to be created by the Ecosystem. Its scale of activity can be compared to the The World Health Organization, but it will be concentrated on dealing with these cybersecurity “health issues”. This center will conduct massive research devoted to the vulnerabilities, blockchain technologies, encrypted communication and the other aspects of the security protection. Also, the Hacken Ecosystem will have a Zero-day Platform. It signifies a remuneration fund for rewarding technology professionals who found unreported zero-day vulnerabilities."

- So their not just bug hunters, they will also create something that will magnificently empower cyber security. I'm smirking right now while imagining black hat hackers shout in frustration. This multi-million project will change the flow of the world someday, Oh I really wish it will come as soon as possible.

By the way, the quote above is from this link: https://medium.com/@hacken/hacken-ecosystem-and-its-utility-for-customers-4ed747c1db8a

Hope you guys enjoy digesting this marvelous idea. Smiley

As soon as the Hacken platform was implemented there will be a cyber war for all hackers in the world and I know that team is ready to fight them all because they had the support from the big names of the industry and already gather the best hackers to become part of the Hacken community.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:41:13 PM

Hacken PreICO sale raised $650,000.Congratulations to the team and developers.This figure will encourage more investors during ICO sale now.Best of luck for that.
$650,000? i thought $1m but im waiting on update and i hope the ICO will be successfully hit their hard cap.
Check this link https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/hacken-closes-its-pre-sale-with-650000-raised for clarification.

Oh i see, thanks for this one bro it's a legit 650k for hacken's presale well it's a job well done for this project.
Yes the news legit and $650K just from presale, maybe can reach $2Million or more when ICO live, Hacken get much attention now on.

I believe hacken can hit the 20m mark, tho what they are doing previously can be a very big help in order for hacken to be recognize and to broadcast about it's existence.

Well, actually, I can sense that this project can achieve or get the target maximum cap on its official ICO as the project promotes cyber security which is very important in every transaction done on the web or in any platform related to technology. I believe that Hacken will be recognized and will hit the market before it starts the ICO and its operation.

I am glad that most of us here almost in same pages, let's not stop supporting HACKEN's cause for the web to be a safe environment.

Course we are, we will not stop supporting this one until it's flight to the moon and till the time it hits the big exchanges. I'm sure this will be possible through the help of everybody here.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:42:45 PM

I thing that nowadays Hacken is one of the most interesting and promising projects on the ICO market!
When most of other projects don`t deliver the new useful idea to its participants and investors, but just want simply grab more money this project aims to make the huge
step in eliminating vulnerabilities and other security threats and will help other projects to be more secured to their clients.

i agree with you world wide now there's are many genius hacker that can access any kind of account. that's why white hacken will be popular because we need this kind of application.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:45:47 PM

I thing that nowadays Hacken is one of the most interesting and promising projects on the ICO market!
When most of other projects don`t deliver the new useful idea to its participants and investors, but just want simply grab more money this project aims to make the huge
step in eliminating vulnerabilities and other security threats and will help other projects to be more secured to their clients.

Yeah , People behind this project thinks about how can they help the people when it comes to their privacy and cybersecurity. They really want to help by eliminating the threats and making a wall that will protect the accounts to some hackers trying to stole and invade accounts.

Yup, to think of it, the team consists of hard hitting pioneers. They might become the very foundation of eradicating cyber crime into the next level in the long run. I wonder what would be the future of this newly-made craft.
Just read un the telegram group that the beta version of HackenProof was tested during their bug bounty marathon for white hat hackers, HacknIT Cup, which took place in September.
For now, Hacken team is working on the alpha version.
Seems they will start it nearly after ICO ends or maybe earlier!
Good work of Hacken team!

Hey Nadia, If you wouldn't mind, can you give me the link of it? I have the good hunch it will start earlier than expected.

Of course, I can!) Here is the link for You, @23john23 - https://t.me/hacken_token_sale/1451
Hope this will help You in making future decisions about the Project, and by the way, others can enjoy this too!
There, some posts earlier, the Dev also conduct the ICO start date at 31/10 - https://t.me/hacken_token_sale/1426

Got it. Also liked the facebook page of hacken. I will definitely invest in this type of ICO if I have the power to do so. It would be safer among the cryptocurrencies ever created. Smiley
Yeah, honestly this is the new idea for the ICO market. There are too many ICO projects created recently. But most of the projects are want to solve the issue about Visa/mastercard, payment, platform, loans, game, AR/VR, bank ... while we have not any project for white hat hackers community as this project.

To think that when hacken succeed and all of the incoming ICO's avail the hacken services?, i think the hijacking of ICO's will be lessen. We all know that these are very common nowadays there are lots of lots of investor complaining that thing in every part of the world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:53:13 PM

So I read something:

"Next, the Cybersecurity Analytics Center is going to be created by the Ecosystem. Its scale of activity can be compared to the The World Health Organization, but it will be concentrated on dealing with these cybersecurity “health issues”. This center will conduct massive research devoted to the vulnerabilities, blockchain technologies, encrypted communication and the other aspects of the security protection. Also, the Hacken Ecosystem will have a Zero-day Platform. It signifies a remuneration fund for rewarding technology professionals who found unreported zero-day vulnerabilities."

- So their not just bug hunters, they will also create something that will magnificently empower cyber security. I'm smirking right now while imagining black hat hackers shout in frustration. This multi-million project will change the flow of the world someday, Oh I really wish it will come as soon as possible.

By the way, the quote above is from this link: https://medium.com/@hacken/hacken-ecosystem-and-its-utility-for-customers-4ed747c1db8a

Hope you guys enjoy digesting this marvelous idea. Smiley

As soon as the Hacken platform was implemented there will be a cyber war for all hackers in the world and I know that team is ready to fight them all because they had the support from the big names of the industry and already gather the best hackers to become part of the Hacken community.

Yes, in terms of fight, there's the highest chance that they will win the war. they got the facilities to do so, the people, and even the mindset to do so.

rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:56:24 PM

that's a huge success for the team. congratulations hacken! we will be rooting for the success of hacken until the end of the ICO.
well im expecting a higher number than $650k, but this is a big success for the team. congratulations team hacken all your hardwork is paying off.
Well for me , $650k is just a start, a first step in achieving and surpassing 20m hard cap . Whatsoever , Its a great achievement for the team. Congrats. This is just the beginning I guess for conquering the market of cryptocurrency.

Let's all hope this will be continuing till HACKEN ICO ends, Can't wait to see what will be happening when ICO starts, Good Luck Devs!

Couldn't agree more.  Such exciting times so early into the project.  Once the ICO starts up I wonder how things will ramp up.

This will be happening for sure, this team has proven so may great things in crypto world. In addition of Sir Wozniak and Mcaffee this will be a very fascinating project to must anticipated by crypto venturers.
23john23

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:16:56 PM

Yeah , People behind this project thinks about how can they help the people when it comes to their privacy and cybersecurity. They really want to help by eliminating the threats and making a wall that will protect the accounts to some hackers trying to stole and invade accounts.

Yup, to think of it, the team consists of hard hitting pioneers. They might become the very foundation of eradicating cyber crime into the next level in the long run. I wonder what would be the future of this newly-made craft.
Just read un the telegram group that the beta version of HackenProof was tested during their bug bounty marathon for white hat hackers, HacknIT Cup, which took place in September.

Hey Nadia, If you wouldn't mind, can you give me the link of it? I have the good hunch it will start earlier than expected.

Of course, I can!) Here is the link for You, @23john23 - https://t.me/hacken_token_sale/1451
Hope this will help You in making future decisions about the Project, and by the way, others can enjoy this too!
There, some posts earlier, the Dev also conduct the ICO start date at 31/10 - https://t.me/hacken_token_sale/1426

Got it. Also liked the facebook page of hacken. I will definitely invest in this type of ICO if I have the power to do so. It would be safer among the cryptocurrencies ever created. Smiley
Yeah, honestly this is the new idea for the ICO market. There are too many ICO projects created recently. But most of the projects are want to solve the issue about Visa/mastercard, payment, platform, loans, game, AR/VR, bank ... while we have not any project for white hat hackers community as this project.

To think that when hacken succeed and all of the incoming ICO's avail the hacken services?, i think the hijacking of ICO's will be lessen. We all know that these are very common nowadays there are lots of lots of investor complaining that thing in every part of the world.

Yes, not just ICO but it will also protect the conversations of all people who have declassified information. Imagine how big this project is. This will definitely change the cyber scene. People will feel safer if that happens. Hacken will continue to profit and gets bigger to give us the services we all need.

moore100

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:23:56 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 03:14:40 PM by moore100

Very nice to see something new in the Crypto world and for White Hat Hackers! This will be a huge project in the future !

TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:49:50 PM

I hope the developers will succeed no worse than Kevin Mitnick.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:58:39 PM

HI Everyone. we really appreciate all your support and believe.

and I would like to invite you all to join our Telegram Community Group and invite your friends to the group as well,
here is our hacken telegram group: https://t.me/hacken_token_sale

Thanks Jamal, although I already joined the Telegram Channel earlier. It is good to remind the others about where we can get the future updates.

By the way, I'll keep posted on what's new with the project.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:05:59 PM

Yes, not just ICO but it will also protect the conversations of all people who have declassified information. Imagine how big this project is. This will definitely change the cyber scene. People will feel safer if that happens. Hacken will continue to profit and gets bigger to give us the services we all need.

That is why we are all here to support Hacken coz we all know that this program will be great protection for us crypto players once it's launched. I'll bet that lot of investors will come to support Hacken because of its unique idea for the Blockchain scene.
23john23

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:25:52 PM

That is why we are all here to support Hacken coz we all know that this program will be great protection for us crypto players once it's launched. I'll bet that lot of investors will come to support Hacken because of its unique idea for the Blockchain scene.

If I'm a wise investor, I'll be investing big in this project. Hacken will not just only reach their quota but they will leap beyond that. This is one-of-a-kind idea. I've been reading other cypto currencies and this got my eyes. It's unique. It's powerful

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:31:34 PM

HI Everyone. we really appreciate all your support and believe.

and I would like to invite you all to join our Telegram Community Group and invite your friends to the group as well,
here is our hacken telegram group: https://t.me/hacken_token_sale
Okay sir, i'm joined this telegram channel and I see 262 Member joined this telegram group and will grow.
cattani30

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:01:36 PM

Is it really 650k? some are saying it's 1m for the presale. I rather wait for an announcement here coz there's no update yet on the website itself.

Its a good thing they are close to 1 milion. Hacken will certainly be sold out during ico!
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:13:29 PM

No doubt that the developers will succeed because they have the capability to do so, also with a lot of supporters and investors. it will be better if Kevin Mitnick join or participate in Hacken community to make good use of his skills and expertise in terms of hacking.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:19:16 PM

This will be a huge project in the future !
yes it is. this project is wonderful i think lots of investors will be willing to invest to his project.

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:20:28 PM

yes it is. this project is wonderful i think lots of investors will be willing to invest to his project.

Not just huge but it will play a big part in the Cyber security industry in the near future.
The project itself will help to build a stronger defense against hackers with evil intention.

Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:33:14 PM

Not just huge but it will play a big part in the Cyber security industry in the near future.
The project itself will help to build a stronger defense against hackers with evil intention.
you're right hacken will be playing a big role in cyber security industry.

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:43:10 PM

No doubt that the developers will succeed because they have the capability to do so, also with a lot of supporters and investors. it will be better if Kevin Mitnick join or participate in Hacken community to make good use of his skills and expertise in terms of hacking.
absolutely! they have the brightest hackers and brilliant team plus the support of the people there are no reason for hacken to fail. lets just all support hacken to their journey to become the number one cyber secutiy platform in the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: