Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87224 times)
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:44:32 PM

Hacken PreICO sale raised $650,000.Congratulations to the team and developers.This figure will encourage more investors during ICO sale now.Best of luck for that.

Is it really 650k? some are saying it's 1m for the presale. I rather wait for an announcement here coz there's no update yet on the website itself.

Its a good thing they are close to 1 milion. Hacken will certainly be sold out during ico!

Of course they will surely sold every available tokens on the ICO because they had a lot of queries from the investors that would like to participate in the token sale that's why they made a Whitelist for them.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:04:41 PM

Blockchain technology is evolving for better use of it and many people was amaze by using the new technology but as we know that every time they update or upgrade this technologies there are some people that will abuse their skills just to get what they want but thanks to Hacken platform that will encourage people to do the right thing and leave their bad deeds so many reasons to brought Hacken into life and create a new secured technologies.

Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:59:14 PM

I hope the developers will succeed no worse than Kevin Mitnick.

No doubt that the developers will succeed because they have the capability to do so, also with a lot of supporters and investors. it will be better if Kevin Mitnick join or participate in Hacken community to make good use of his skills and expertise in terms of hacking.
absolutely! they have the brightest hackers and brilliant team plus the support of the people there are no reason for hacken to fail. lets just all support hacken to their journey to become the number one cyber secutiy platform in the world.

Actually, all bug bounty programs require communicating with the hacker community, no reason "white" or "black"! But this connection is possible only through a project like this, where people inside the community know each other and believe to each other! So, there were no much rivals to the Hacken in the market, and especially in the crypto market!
That`s, what has to attract new clients!
Rodger1996

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:06:49 PM

I thing too that nowadays Hacken is one of the most interesting and promising projects on the ICO market!
When most of other projects don`t deliver the new useful idea to its participants and investors, but just want simply grab more money this project aims to make the huge
step in eliminating vulnerabilities and other security threats and will help other projects to be more secured to their clients.
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:42:26 PM

No doubt that the developers will succeed because they have the capability to do so, also with a lot of supporters and investors. it will be better if Kevin Mitnick join or participate in Hacken community to make good use of his skills and expertise in terms of hacking.
absolutely! they have the brightest hackers and brilliant team plus the support of the people there are no reason for hacken to fail. lets just all support hacken to their journey to become the number one cyber secutiy platform in the world.

Actually, all bug bounty programs require communicating with the hacker community, no reason "white" or "black"! But this connection is possible only through a project like this, where people inside the community know each other and believe to each other! So, there were no much rivals to the Hacken in the market, and especially in the crypto market!
That`s, what has to attract new clients!

So they will serve us a bridge to unite all possible hackers out there? If that so, finally somebody push this to reality!

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:35:43 AM

I thing that nowadays Hacken is one of the most interesting and promising projects on the ICO market!
When most of other projects don`t deliver the new useful idea to its participants and investors, but just want simply grab more money this project aims to make the huge
step in eliminating vulnerabilities and other security threats and will help other projects to be more secured to their clients.

Yeah , People behind this project thinks about how can they help the people when it comes to their privacy and cybersecurity. They really want to help by eliminating the threats and making a wall that will protect the accounts to some hackers trying to stole and invade accounts.

Yup, to think of it, the team consists of hard hitting pioneers. They might become the very foundation of eradicating cyber crime into the next level in the long run. I wonder what would be the future of this newly-made craft.
Just read un the telegram group that the beta version of HackenProof was tested during their bug bounty marathon for white hat hackers, HacknIT Cup, which took place in September.
For now, Hacken team is working on the alpha version.
Seems they will start it nearly after ICO ends or maybe earlier!
Good work of Hacken team!

Hey Nadia, If you wouldn't mind, can you give me the link of it? I have the good hunch it will start earlier than expected.

Of course, I can!) Here is the link for You, @23john23 - https://t.me/hacken_token_sale/1451
Hope this will help You in making future decisions about the Project, and by the way, others can enjoy this too!
There, some posts earlier, the Dev also conduct the ICO start date at 31/10 - https://t.me/hacken_token_sale/1426

Got it. Also liked the facebook page of hacken. I will definitely invest in this type of ICO if I have the power to do so. It would be safer among the cryptocurrencies ever created. Smiley
Yeah, honestly this is the new idea for the ICO market. There are too many ICO projects created recently. But most of the projects are want to solve the issue about Visa/mastercard, payment, platform, loans, game, AR/VR, bank ... while we have not any project for white hat hackers community as this project.

To think that when hacken succeed and all of the incoming ICO's avail the hacken services?, i think the hijacking of ICO's will be lessen. We all know that these are very common nowadays there are lots of lots of investor complaining that thing in every part of the world.

Yes, not just ICO but it will also protect the conversations of all people who have declassified information. Imagine how big this project is. This will definitely change the cyber scene. People will feel safer if that happens. Hacken will continue to profit and gets bigger to give us the services we all need.

That is why we are all here to support Hacken coz we all know that this program will be great protection for us crypto players once it's launched. I'll bet that lot of investors will come to support Hacken because of its unique idea for the Blockchain scene.

If I'm a wise investor, I'll be investing big in this project. Hacken will not just only reach their quota but they will leap beyond that. This is one-of-a-kind idea. I've been reading other cypto currencies and this got my eyes. It's unique. It's powerful

Indeed you say, mate. This type of program is a must have in the Blockchain scene. Not only in Blockchain but all over the web. So, if I am also a big hit investor, I will probably alot much investment in this project. Surely this program will gain lots of support not only in the community but from fellow White Hat and aspiring White Hat Hackers as well.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:47:53 AM

Hey, two short questions:

- The Token Sale was scheduled for october 12th, so it's running right now, right?

- Does anybody have an ETH address to watch or some estimate of collected money?

Thanks and keep it up Grin
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:23:09 AM

it will success soon. There's a lot of big name supporting this project they do all there best so expect success. GOD Bless
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:30:57 AM

- The Token Sale was scheduled for october 12th, so it's running right now, right?

- Does anybody have an ETH address to watch or some estimate of collected money?

The main token sale was moved to October 31 and will run for a month.

Hacken tokens that was bought on the pre-sale was on the orderbook.

You should check this links for more updates:

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hacken.io
telegram: https://t.me/hackenio

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:06:38 AM

I thing that nowadays Hacken is one of the most interesting and promising projects on the ICO market!

Yeah , People behind this project thinks about how can they help the people when it comes to their privacy and cybersecurity. They really want to help by eliminating the threats and making a wall that will protect the accounts to some hackers trying to stole and invade accounts.

Yup, to think of it, the team consists of hard hitting pioneers. They might become the very foundation of eradicating cyber crime into the next level in the long run. I wonder what would be the future of this newly-made craft.
Just read un the telegram group that the beta version of HackenProof was tested during their bug bounty marathon for white hat hackers, HacknIT Cup, which took place in September.

Hey Nadia, If you wouldn't mind, can you give me the link of it? I have the good hunch it will start earlier than expected.

Hello, John, you might want to join the Hacken Telegram Channel for more updates. Here's the link: https://t.me/hackenio

Hey lukesimon, thank you. I'm so hype for their upcoming projects. you might want to read this. https://medium.com/@hacken/a-hacker-conference-thats-once-in-a-lifetime-a3fe9b2c954e

Thanks John, that one's a good read. Know what, white hat hackers nowadays are young and genius hackers. They will probably become a solid foundation to cybersecurity supported by Hacken. Let's continue supporting Hacken! Smiley

They are genius in a way of they want to eliminate threats in cybersecurity by establishing and building wall that will defense to the black white hackers.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:09:45 AM

Ill check and like the hacken facebook page and Im quite impress to the development and updates their. Hope it will launched as soon as possible. Im so excited for the launching of Hacken .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:23:21 AM

I have read and heard that Mr. Steve Wozniak the co-founder of Apple Inc. and Mr. Phil Zimmerman, PGP protocol creator , joined Mr. Dmitry Budorin and Mr. Yegor Aushev, top executives of Hacken Ecosystem in a press conference and express their admiration to unite ethical hackers within one project.
This is such a good step to inspired young and talented people to do the right thing and make a big difference.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:58:57 AM

Nice, it all comes really fast. And it's really near approaching. I'm hoping for the best and so excited too see hacken make it! Go hacken!
Marioboro

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:01:31 AM

I have read and heard that Mr. Steve Wozniak the co-founder of Apple Inc. and Mr. Phil Zimmerman, PGP protocol creator , joined Mr. Dmitry Budorin and Mr. Yegor Aushev, top executives of Hacken Ecosystem in a press conference and express their admiration to unite ethical hackers within one project.
This is such a good step to inspired young and talented people to do the right thing and make a big difference.

Yeah all of the info you red are legit, Those are people with very good reputation with the line their chosen to be in. So it will be a good thing to support this project, i am worry free that they will be making it a success like what they did before.
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:02:17 AM

Cyber-security: A Rising Threat in the Middle East

According to the Middle Eastern Global Economic Crime Survey Report (2016), cybercrime is one of the highest economic crimes reported in the Middle East, affecting 30% of organisations in 2016.

Cybercrime remains 2nd mostreported economic crime affecting organisations.

I think this is the main reason why this project is build, to stop or lessen the cyber crime. There's no doubts that many people will patronize this.more power team hacken.

Stopping cybercrime will be hard for them as of now , maybe they can lessen it . I hope they can stop cybercrime for us to become safe and not worried to our social media accounts and to stop the threat in stoling our accounts .
Marioboro

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:05:40 AM

HI Everyone. we really appreciate all your support and believe.

and I would like to invite you all to join our Telegram Community Group and invite your friends to the group as well,
here is our hacken telegram group: https://t.me/hacken_token_sale
Okay sir, i'm joined this telegram channel and I see 262 Member joined this telegram group and will grow.

i'll be joining your telegram group to, so i'll be updated for all the news hacken has. Thank for this link Manager! God Bless and Good Luck Hacken
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:07:02 AM

Nice, it all comes really fast. And it's really near approaching. I'm hoping for the best and so excited too see hacken make it! Go hacken!

Is this really it ? I agree to you it comes really fast. Whatsoever, I expected this project will become successful, so it doesnt matter when . It will be successful. Goodluck Hacken.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:25:50 AM

Hello, John, you might want to join the Hacken Telegram Channel for more updates. Here's the link: https://t.me/hackenio

Hey lukesimon, thank you. I'm so hype for their upcoming projects. you might want to read this. https://medium.com/@hacken/a-hacker-conference-thats-once-in-a-lifetime-a3fe9b2c954e

Thanks John, that one's a good read. Know what, white hat hackers nowadays are young and genius hackers. They will probably become a solid foundation to cybersecurity supported by Hacken. Let's continue supporting Hacken! Smiley

They are genius in a way of they want to eliminate threats in cybersecurity by establishing and building wall that will defense to the black white hackers.

This might be a complete solution for all the internet fraud or cybercrimes all over the world, but to think that they are the one who started it via Blockchain technology is a very outstanding thing. I consider them the trend maker and game changer of the industry perhaps.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:27:53 AM

Is this really it ? I agree to you it comes really fast. Whatsoever, I expected this project will become successful, so it doesnt matter when . It will be successful. Goodluck Hacken.

Time flies, nice it will be a few days and were near approaching the hacken's success later. Thank your for the time to time udpate devs more powers to you and to all the supporters of this cause! Have a nice day ahead!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:27:19 AM

1st - Hi, as per the Telegram update that I received just earlier today, the main stage of token sale will begin on October 31 and will end in 1 month.

2nd - For the second question, I was confused. If you're referring to the amount that is collected real time when the ICO starts, I know that it will be shown on the token sale page like the other ICO's.

Hope it helps.

Edit:

As per above post, the tokens that were sold on pre-ICO is on orderbook.io. Kindly check.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: