Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:29:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:56:04 PM

What kind of products will be listed on hacken platform? sorry for this kind of question but im not related to white hat hacks and do not know much about it.

Not really products but services by the members and users of the Hacken platform such as HackenProof, Analytic Center, Hacken Accelerator, Zero-day platform and HackIT Conference. you could read more about it on their Whitepaper.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:15:45 PM

already many people know this project beacuse HACKEN  has a potential and good idea.let's look what will happen when public sale start.
Even I can't wait for this project to be launch.  If in pre-sale, it's already sold out,  what more on the official public sale.
Yes me too i can't wait to see this project successfully already had an achievement in their pre-sale.

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:26:14 PM

We can see clearly the goal of Hacken is to provide Cyber-professionals an enticing career path revolving around the Hacken Token itself making the token owners part of the community itself with rewards as community participants. The community collective will win over a whole new generation of Computer Whiz Kids, luring them from the world of deception and thievery to the world of designing systems of protection along with enticing financial rewards.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:42:10 PM

already many people know this project beacuse HACKEN  has a potential and good idea.let's look what will happen when public sale start.
Even I can't wait for this project to be launch.  If in pre-sale, it's already sold out,  what more on the official public sale.
Yes me too i can't wait to see this project successfully already had an achievement in their pre-sale.

We are all in the same boat getting excited for the coming token sale but we don't need to worry because I'm sure that they will reach the hard cap before the end of token sale. In the United States billions of dollars are invested in cybersecurity so if you compare it to the maximum cap of Hacken which is $20million then it is just a small amount for the improvement of cybersecurity in cryptocurrency.

wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:07:53 PM

I still waiting the day open pre-sale of Hacken ICO project. This project quite promising, but I do not see many reviews about it, so I need to see the success after pre-sale to check can they raised hardcap or not Smiley?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:33:25 PM

I still waiting the day open pre-sale of Hacken ICO project. This project quite promising, but I do not see many reviews about it, so I need to see the success after pre-sale to check can they raised hardcap or not Smiley?

I'm sure they can after getting a huge support from Steve Wozniak who is known in this kind of industry. it came from your own word that the project is quite promising and gather $1.3mln in the pre-sale without Steve as an advisor so how about now that he is part of the team Wink
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:41:05 PM

Cybersecurity is a huge problem, especially for the world of Cryptocurrencies.  With over 33% of all Bitcoin exchanges being hacked from 2009 to 2015, and over $180 Million stolen in the process, these exchanges are very attractive targets.  Certain Eastern European countries produce a wealth of talented Math and Computer experts that cannot find enough work without joining to professional hacking networks. Still, over 348,000 cybersecurity job opportunities are currently unfilled and this will grow shortly into the millions but with the Hacken Ecosystem the problem could be resolved. We are grateful for having this kind project in Cryptocurrency.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:41:17 PM

I'm sure they can after getting a huge support from Steve Wozniak who is known in this kind of industry. it came from your own word that the project is quite promising and gather $1.3mln in the pre-sale without Steve as an advisor so how about now that he is part of the team Wink
Definitely, I agree with You! Some projects do involve in game different stars, boxers etc)) But it didn`t help them much and just the ICO ends, they are thrown away by these stars, as they are not relevant to their projects no more!
But here we have the support of giants of this industry, who will not only contribute to the project but IMO will be the Clients of it and will use its benefits in real business life!
That`s the difference that matter!   
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:15:48 PM

Is it confirmed that Steve Wozniak is now an advisor to the Hacken team?  As the date of the ICO is nearing, it's getting more exciting.  How much do you guys plan to invest?
wancho

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:02:04 AM

Is it confirmed that Steve Wozniak is now an advisor to the Hacken team?  As the date of the ICO is nearing, it's getting more exciting.  How much do you guys plan to invest?

I've got my 3eth on this project. Steve Wozniak didn't directly promote Hacken but their views are the same when it comes to security and hacking. An indirect advertisement for the Hacken team
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:59:25 AM

I've got my 3eth on this project. Steve Wozniak didn't directly promote Hacken but their views are the same when it comes to security and hacking. An indirect advertisement for the Hacken team

This will be a very big Hit Since it is confirm, this guy is a pioneer on this industry. I believe this will be applying a very enormous pull for the white hat hackers and investors there for sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:01:53 AM

I think in this project will not only gain the support of the business sectors, The white hat hackers orgs. or society itself will be sure be a no. 1 supporter of this. given that they have all the funds and expertise. They might be contributing assets but ideas how to make this a possible success if ever.

would they hack the token sale to reach the hardcap? just thoughts

mind blown, you have a point tho. But it seems to be not the situation since they are on the white side they only good things and hacking a token sale might not be a good one Smiley lol you made my day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:05:13 AM

What kind of products will be listed on hacken platform? sorry for this kind of question but im not related to white hat hacks and do not know much about it.

I believe this project focus on offering security services by way of White hat hackers, The thing is they are putting it into crypto or in a decentralize execution.
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:08:17 AM

Dr. Moe Levin seem to have an outstanding career untill now if you check his linkedin profile : https://goo.gl/wDfwcW

Yes and he saw a great potential on this project that's why he joined as an advisor. surely more investor will come because of his reputation.

Yes i guess this guy has a lot of credentials in this industry, but guess what steve wozniak is joining the party fellas. so excited about the outcome of this project and how it will materialize.
sud

Merit: 301

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:48:50 AM

I believe this project focus on offering security services by way of White hat hackers, The thing is they are putting it into crypto or in a decentralize execution.

This service is a research of the customer code to find bugs, vulnerabilities and security holes so they can be patched.
wancho

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:12:34 AM

This service is a research of the customer code to find bugs, vulnerabilities and security holes so they can be patched.

yeah, its obvious because they are hiring hackers for security reasons. I think this is the best project when it comes to security apps
cattani30

Activity: 266

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:15:38 AM

Big crypto projects will have to hire Hacken in order to check for bugs.
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:08:11 AM

is this even legal?

Yeah I guess this is legal, In fact having a white hat hackers will be helpful to some company, Hacken will be like their barrier to the hackers trying to hack the system of some company.
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:11:44 AM

yeah, its obvious because they are hiring hackers for security reasons. I think this is the best project when it comes to security apps

I really agree to you , hiring white hat hackers for security will be useful and helpful , imagine having a barrier and protection to some hackers trying to ruin some companies , even US have a high budget for the security white hat hackers .
sud

Merit: 301

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:28:53 AM

I really agree to you , hiring white hat hackers for security will be useful and helpful , imagine having a barrier and protection to some hackers trying to ruin some companies , even US have a high budget for the security white hat hackers .

Yes, security is becoming more & more important these days, and it looks like there is so much demand for audits and bug bounties this space will see huge growth. Smart contract audits is perfect example.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: