Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:43:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:06:34 AM

So this is hacken, my initial review the ann itself explain the whole project which is good for everyone to understood easily. The project seems so interesting to the point that it's the first of it's kind. So far so good for the devs, Goodluck for all the errands you'll be having in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdny

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:08:52 AM

Thats a really nice looking ann.

Yes it is Wink Because Hacken will provide finances and technical support for resourceful software pioneers. you should participate in the project and become part of the development of cyber-security.

I also find their ANN thread amusing, not just the technicalities but the way how they simply present the project itself, i mean you don't even to read about the whitepaper in order for you to understand what hacken is.
right! you do not need to thoroughly study the technical parts, reading the first page will understand the concept of the project immediately.

Seem legitimate, As i said on my first post this is the first thing i've notice. It only states that the people behind this are pros which we can consider as the best when it comes to coming up with ICOs.
rdny

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:11:43 AM

I think hitbtc.com is a good marketplace out of the US for token exchange  Smiley

if you were going to select an exchange why HIT BTC?, Why not Kraken, Binance, Polo or Bittrex. I believe those are exchanges with legit Coin Listing than HIT BTC.
Just Saying tho, No beef intended.

Hit BTC is not that bad, but those you've enumerated are really best exchanges. Both of you have the point but i believe no matter where this token end up first, this will be a good venture. I myself is planning to invest and planning to allot money for hacken.

Agree with him to think that Hit BTC is also at the top 5 no doubt it really deserves this kind of project. But let's accept the reality that those exchanges that you mention are really where you can find the whales in the sea.

if all the enumerated exchanges will happen, it will be an atomic explosion for the price of this coin. I believe it would be possible since the team behind are quite good enough to make it happen.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:32:31 AM

I think hitbtc.com is a good marketplace out of the US for token exchange  Smiley

if you were going to select an exchange why HIT BTC?, Why not Kraken, Binance, Polo or Bittrex. I believe those are exchanges with legit Coin Listing than HIT BTC.

Hit BTC is not that bad, but those you've enumerated are really best exchanges. Both of you have the point but i believe no matter where this token end up first, this will be a good venture. I myself is planning to invest and planning to allot money for hacken.

Agree with him to think that Hit BTC is also at the top 5 no doubt it really deserves this kind of project. But let's accept the reality that those exchanges that you mention are really where you can find the whales in the sea.

if all the enumerated exchanges will happen, it will be an atomic explosion for the price of this coin. I believe it would be possible since the team behind are quite good enough to make it happen.

I'm thinking that EtherDelta and Liqui could be first exchanges to list HKN.
wancho

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:55:56 PM

before it hits those best exchanges a lot of support is need. And there's no project that enters those exchanges right after  the ICO
deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:51:23 PM

Basically a company can be viewed as a collection of projects. So the use of the overall capital cost as the criterion of acceptance of investment decisions, in accordance with certain conditions. And my question is, does the overall capital of Hacken come from Hacken founders or is there a capital from outside the company founder?

abc073

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:06:30 PM

How successful was the pre-sale? How many tokens have been sold?
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:24:05 PM

How successful was the pre-sale? How many tokens have been sold?
correct me if im wrong but I've heard that they already sold 1.3M in the presale period. thats a huge success for this project.

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:25:41 PM

We can all help build the wall, what I meant is the Firewall just like Trump needs good workers to seal the southern border, cryptocurrencies need good workers to help seal leaks in the Firewalls.

Yes investor and participants will become part of the solution to online cryptocurrencies hackers and somehow we could also help to support the good guys.
youre absolutely right we the participants are contributing by spreading and promoting this wonderful project and help hacken to reach all the investor all over the world, lets continue supporting hacken and the team!
correct! i have high hopes for this project thats why i chose to participate to the hacken signature campaign, i hope that i will help them achieve their goal by promoting their signature. goodluck to the team!

Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:50:01 PM

while others are busy promoting their projects by advertising in social media, but hacken have their own way of promoting their projects, dev prefers to promote their projects in the real world by attending many big events.
it's a very good idea, and I'm sure it will bring this project to success Cool
you'll definitely find in the team's actions that they do everything to recognize and reach out the other communities that the hacken is here and ready to offer great cyber security.

Nadia_l

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:25:32 PM

The more I see how start-ups suffer from different bugs and leaks of code in their programs and websites, the more I believe in the success of Hacken project!
sud

Merit: 301

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:34:25 PM

It's happening again - Hackers Hijack Another Ethereum ICO, This Time it’s EtherParty.

On October 2, Etherparty officially began its ICO for its application which enables individuals and businesses to create multichain smart contracts without programming or coding. But, a few hours after the FUEL ICO was initiated, an unknown group of hackers gained access to the website of Etherparty and changed the deposit address, allocating ICO funds to a separate Ethereum wallet address.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:27:00 PM

It's happening again - Hackers Hijack Another Ethereum ICO, This Time it’s EtherParty.

On October 2, Etherparty officially began its ICO for its application which enables individuals and businesses to create multichain smart contracts without programming or coding. But, a few hours after the FUEL ICO was initiated, an unknown group of hackers gained access to the website of Etherparty and changed the deposit address, allocating ICO funds to a separate Ethereum wallet address.

It's starting to become a trend.... seems like Hacken is needed now more than ever to help ensure services are secure before public offerings.
Dopert

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:27:20 PM

Uhm, i also like thier concept but i see no need to raise 20mil to be succesvol in thier project paper way.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:35:44 PM

Uhm, i also like thier concept but i see no need to raise 20mil to be succesvol in thier project paper way.

I believe that's more of a goal rather than a need.  Even if 20 million tokens are not sold, development and delivery of the security services would still be taking place. 
Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:08:02 AM

Hope hacken can build and White Hat Hacker Army and please do transact with MEW when you succeed i believe they badly needed your services. Been Victim of Hacking Activities lately and i really feels bad tho.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Katashi

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:11:44 AM

I believe that's more of a goal rather than a need.  Even if 20 million tokens are not sold, development and delivery of the security services would still be taking place. 

i believe this 20m is too easy for this one, since this one's backed by well known names. This one is one of it's kind, so i expect hacken to atleast surpass their 20m target.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
Katashi

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:16:00 AM

The more I see how start-ups suffer from different bugs and leaks of code in their programs and websites, the more I believe in the success of Hacken project!

That's a good insight tho, hope hacken will really improve the web community in order stop those people who really insist to take advantage of the earnings and hardship of others. Since this is the first of it's kind, let's all hope for the success of this project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:36:34 AM

this project looks promising, the idea is amazing and the people behind this project is very well known. i will be rooting for this project.

Yeah I agree to you , the project have a good understanding about what are the people and company need today , which is the security and privacy to their property and assets. Just imagine they will hire professional hacker to work for them so that we can be secure.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:39:44 AM

i believe this 20m is too easy for this one, since this one's backed by well known names. This one is one of it's kind, so i expect hacken to atleast surpass their 20m target.
Yeah I guess youre right , having a good team and a project like this , I think some investor will take time to know the project and eventually invest to this project . This ICO is a worthy project so 20million tokens will be easy for them to achieve.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: