Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:30:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:45:18 AM

It's happening again - Hackers Hijack Another Ethereum ICO, This Time it’s EtherParty.

On October 2, Etherparty officially began its ICO for its application which enables individuals and businesses to create multichain smart contracts without programming or coding. But, a few hours after the FUEL ICO was initiated, an unknown group of hackers gained access to the website of Etherparty and changed the deposit address, allocating ICO funds to a separate Ethereum wallet address.

It's starting to become a trend.... seems like Hacken is needed now more than ever to help ensure services are secure before public offerings.

Hacken quickly become popular because of the unique services that they wanted to serve, Hacken is the first ICO that focus to the  cybersecurity and privacy , some of the member of the forum believe to this project so I guess its easy for them to success. This ICO will be promising to the point it will compete to the market.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:56:43 AM

The more I see how start-ups suffer from different bugs and leaks of code in their programs and websites, the more I believe in the success of Hacken project!

That's a good insight tho, hope hacken will really improve the web community in order stop those people who really insist to take advantage of the earnings and hardship of others. Since this is the first of it's kind, let's all hope for the success of this project.

I believe this project will be successful. Im a fan of this ICO since this project will be useful and helpful in the long term.  We will be assured at will to our cyber security and earnings that it will be secured and protected to some hackers whose trying to hack and stole our assets.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:11:15 AM

The more I see how start-ups suffer from different bugs and leaks of code in their programs and websites, the more I believe in the success of Hacken project!

That's a good insight tho, hope hacken will really improve the web community in order stop those people who really insist to take advantage of the earnings and hardship of others. Since this is the first of it's kind, let's all hope for the success of this project.

I believe this project will be successful. Im a fan of this ICO since this project will be useful and helpful in the long term.  We will be assured at will to our cyber security and earnings that it will be secured and protected to some hackers whose trying to hack and stole our assets.

This will be a success for sure, Wozniak si in this project. this guy has a really amazing credential when it comes to this industry.
Marioboro

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:12:53 AM

Uhm, i also like thier concept but i see no need to raise 20mil to be succesvol in thier project paper way.

I believe that's more of a goal rather than a need.  Even if 20 million tokens are not sold, development and delivery of the security services would still be taking place. 

i believe this 20m is too easy for this one, since this one's backed by well known names. This one is one of it's kind, so i expect hacken to atleast surpass their 20m target.

I'm also on the same page, I think 20m will be a lot easier, As you said this is the first who caters White Hat Hacker industry. So this might be another bomb that will hit the exchanges. Let's be positive and hope for the best for this one.
Marioboro

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:14:52 AM

while others are busy promoting their projects by advertising in social media, but hacken have their own way of promoting their projects, dev prefers to promote their projects in the real world by attending many big events.
it's a very good idea, and I'm sure it will bring this project to success Cool
you'll definitely find in the team's actions that they do everything to recognize and reach out the other communities that the hacken is here and ready to offer great cyber security.

As i see every news on this one, i'll find the devs very assertive in order for the project to succeed. I believe their hardwork will be paying off soon. It seems all it's supporters here are getting hype and can't wait to see the outcome of this project.
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:27:05 AM

Greetings to our friends and supporters!

Our top executives had a productive days 3.10-05.10 at IoT Congress Barcelona #IoTSWC1.

Meeting Reuben Godfrey is definitely among today's highlights. We are expecting fruitful cooperation and more hackathons in the nearest time.

https://www.facebook.com/hacken.io/photos/a.364125640666830.1073741829.359114011167993/374014083011319/?type=3&theater

Also we would like to inform that f you have any question regarding our project and forthcoming token sale, you can get answers directly from our top executives.
For this purpose, you should join our Telegram chat and clarify an issue in a clear manner.
Our co-founders will answer all your questions.

https://t.me/hacken_token_sale

its good to know that top executives would answer queries from investors. its a great pr campaign. can you please add weekly update for us to know the improvements that hacken do. thanks

Yeah youre right , having and knowing the people behind this project are also here in the forum will be good for the project . It means they are hands on and active it wll be a great news. It is also better if we are also connected and aware to the improvements and updates for this project . I know this project will be successful .
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:38:48 AM

Uhm, i also like thier concept but i see no need to raise 20mil to be succesvol in thier project paper way.

I believe that's more of a goal rather than a need.  Even if 20 million tokens are not sold, development and delivery of the security services would still be taking place. 

i believe this 20m is too easy for this one, since this one's backed by well known names. This one is one of it's kind, so i expect hacken to atleast surpass their 20m target.

I'm also on the same page, I think 20m will be a lot easier, As you said this is the first who caters White Hat Hacker industry. So this might be another bomb that will hit the exchanges. Let's be positive and hope for the best for this one.

People behind this project and devs are hands on on this project , they are active and they do their best just for this project to become successful. Hacken become popular in the forum because of the platforms and uniqueness .
Im still positive and believing that it will reach and surpass the 20million token .
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:40:36 AM

while others are busy promoting their projects by advertising in social media, but hacken have their own way of promoting their projects, dev prefers to promote their projects in the real world by attending many big events.
it's a very good idea, and I'm sure it will bring this project to success Cool
you'll definitely find in the team's actions that they do everything to recognize and reach out the other communities that the hacken is here and ready to offer great cyber security.

As i see every news on this one, i'll find the devs very assertive in order for the project to succeed. I believe their hardwork will be paying off soon. It seems all it's supporters here are getting hype and can't wait to see the outcome of this project.

Yeah I still believe that if you work hard the time will come that it will pay off, it will be successful . Having a good project like this , I believe some of investors will take time to invest to this project .
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:43:24 AM

This will be a success for sure, Wozniak si in this project. this guy has a really amazing credential when it comes to this industry.

I take time to read about Mr. Wozniak , Im glad he's in the team , I really sure that this project will be successful , not only Mr. Wozniak but the people behind this project are all professional and have an expertise when it comes to cybersecurity and hacking industry.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:02:56 AM

my friend was victimized by phising and took all his altcoins. the more i hear this kind of stories, hacken is the first that comes in my thoughts. the need for cybersecurity is in demand. 

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:12:59 AM

what do you mean? that hacken will not be able to raise 20m? 20m is small amount when it comes to cybersecurity.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
klixion

Activity: 645

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:17:32 AM

my friend was victimized by phising and took all his altcoins. the more i hear this kind of stories, hacken is the first that comes in my thoughts. the need for cybersecurity is in demand. 

Unfortunately, this is very common these days in the cryptocurrency world.  Be careful when using Slack also, I get direct message scams on a daily basis.  I hope Hacken can help prevent or eliminate many of these types of scams.   
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:38:36 AM

There lots of lots of them, it's a bad news for your folk. Good thing we have this kind of projects coming out in the market in order for those who take advantage of the others must be stopped. goodluck hacken we badly need your services in times like this.
rdny

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:41:12 AM

It's happening again - Hackers Hijack Another Ethereum ICO, This Time it’s EtherParty.

On October 2, Etherparty officially began its ICO for its application which enables individuals and businesses to create multichain smart contracts without programming or coding. But, a few hours after the FUEL ICO was initiated, an unknown group of hackers gained access to the website of Etherparty and changed the deposit address, allocating ICO funds to a separate Ethereum wallet address.

Not a good news tho, This are the reasons why we need this kind of coin rotating around exchanges. In order for our holdings to be safe against those who can't afford to work hard in order to ge a living. Hope this won't happen again.
rdny

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:44:19 AM

Dr. Moe Levin seem to have an outstanding career untill now if you check his linkedin profile : https://goo.gl/wDfwcW

Yes and he saw a great potential on this project that's why he joined as an advisor. surely more investor will come because of his reputation.

Yes i guess this guy has a lot of credentials in this industry, but guess what steve wozniak is joining the party fellas. so excited about the outcome of this project and how it will materialize.
me too im excited for this project, and i am willing to wait for more updates very interesting project.

it seems so exciting to see those big names who are really trying their best to make this a Big success, can't wait for hacken to be launched right away.

Agree on you dude, Steve Wozniak to be specific. Dude that's one hell of a big name out there. I really can't imagine this project failing with those kind of people backing it up.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:58:24 AM

Im very interested in this project. And a lot of big name here so definetly this project will success soon.
cattani30

Activity: 266

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:13:16 AM

I think hitbtc.com is a good marketplace out of the US for token exchange  Smiley

if you were going to select an exchange why HIT BTC?, Why not Kraken, Binance, Polo or Bittrex. I believe those are exchanges with legit Coin Listing than HIT BTC.
Just Saying tho, No beef intended.

Im sure they will apply to all the big exchanges but it will take some time because so many projects launching lately.
LightSamuel

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:34:18 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 10:46:37 AM by LightSamuel

White Hat Hackers, Smart Contract & Blockchain Experts Team Up with SmartOne in Anticipation of LEGAL Token Launch
(Partnership between Hacken.io, Smartone & Agavon) (Read more at https://newsroom.smartone.legal)

-

We are really happy to get our security auditing done by Hacken. Thank you very much once again!
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:43:17 AM

hackers stole a lot of funds on daily basis there should be someone to combat this. hope this project will do its best to keep the people safe

jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:24:59 AM

hackers stole a lot of funds on daily basis there should be someone to combat this. hope this project will do its best to keep the people safe

Yeah, As we all read on news they are not only personal assets but also ICOs. Most of the promising ICOs are being sabotage by those people, hope this will be a big help in the I.T. industry.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: