Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:40:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:05:37 PM

The number of cyber attacks each year continue to be on the rise. For both individuals and businesses, the numbers are frightening, and the risks are real. As more and more information stored online and more people rely on online services, safeguarding against hackers and preventing data theft is very important. To succeed, White Hat Hackers are gathered to defend those cyber victims. This is the very main purpose of Hacken.

You've got a point there because gathering all White Hat Hackers in a single platform will build a strongest firewall against the malicious attacks of bad hackers and everyone who join the HackenProof community will get paid well for performing their task.

Can't help myself but to agree with both of you, the sad thing for us who are in cryptos are those promising ICO that are being hacked in order to cause chaos which i really feel unfair. I hope hacken can be a very good solution for this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:07:37 PM

Dear administrator, please tell me when the bounty campaign ends?                  
 Regards, Denis.   

Thank you!)

The main token sale (ICO) will start on October 31, 2017 and will last for a month so probably November 30 or December 1 but it could end much sooner if they sold all of their tokens within the allocated time of ICO.

Thank you very much for your prompt reply! This is a big rarity among campaign administrators!)
 7+ to the administrator's karma)))

You are welcome but I'm not an admin here just trying to help whatever I can Wink I do support the project cos I see a lot of potentials. anyway have you read the Whitepaper to learn more about the Hacken platform? if not then here is the link: https://hacken.io/upload/55a6a2a0-hacken-white-paper.pdf
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:16:55 PM

The number of cyber attacks each year continue to be on the rise. For both individuals and businesses, the numbers are frightening, and the risks are real. As more and more information stored online and more people rely on online services, safeguarding against hackers and preventing data theft is very important. To succeed, White Hat Hackers are gathered to defend those cyber victims. This is the very main purpose of Hacken.

You've got a point there because gathering all White Hat Hackers in a single platform will build a strongest firewall against the malicious attacks of bad hackers and everyone who join the HackenProof community will get paid well for performing their task.

Can't help myself but to agree with both of you, the sad thing for us who are in cryptos are those promising ICO that are being hacked in order to cause chaos which i really feel unfair. I hope hacken can be a very good solution for this.

Yes once the ICO was finished and the Hacken was implemented with a lot of White Hat Hackers participants then there is no doubt that the hacking problems in the Cryptocurrency and other systems will be lessen or probably stop because the hackers will join the community of Hacken  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
HPC1984

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:01:26 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 06:15:00 PM by HPC1984

Is there a soft cap for the ICO?
> Yes, 1.5mln USD with 85% going to the HackenProof platform and 15% to the HackIT conference. The more that's raised, the more development that can be resourced. Maximum cap of 20 mln USD. Check out what hitting each of the milestones enable: https://hacken.io/#milestones

How will the Supply and Demand Value of the HKN Token increase with regards to the Milestone Achievements - e.g. - Will there be an acceleration in HKN price as each milestone is met?  

I ask this because the value to the community increases as new projects are brought in with each new milestone achievement so does the value of the token increase incrementally as the project takes on more tasks?

I can't speak particularly intelligibly on the topic (market sentiment is a funny beast), however I would say that Hacken will be able to provide a more feature-rich platform the closer it gets to the hard cap. Ultimately then the question would be "Does this provide incentive/exposure for more clients to encouraged to use the platform?" to which I would believe that it would be the case and that token price would follow, particularly as more tokens are burned.
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:29:37 PM

pretty big cap
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:41:08 PM

The HackenProof platform can be thought of as a Modern-Day equivalent of Thomas Edison's Menlo Park Laboratory.   

If you recall, the Menlo Park Lab was the world's first-ever Research and Development facility where many incredible inventions were conceived, developed and brought to the world, such as the phonograph and the first practical (i.e. 'long-lasting') light bulb. Here, Edison brought together great minds in every field of science, manufacturing and helped spur the Industrial Revolution that drove America to greatness.   

Likewise, the HackenProof platform will be a similar focal point and meeting place for all the great minds in Cybersecurity to meet and develop a safety net system to help stabilize the world of Cryptocurrencies and make them more palatable for the world and reduce risks to the entire community.

Who knows what great inventions will come of this platform Wink

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:11:06 PM

Is there a soft cap for the ICO?
> Yes, 1.5mln USD with 85% going to the HackenProof platform and 15% to the HackIT conference. The more that's raised, the more development that can be resourced. Maximum cap of 20 mln USD. Check out what hitting each of the milestones enable: https://hacken.io/#milestones

How will the Supply and Demand Value of the HKN Token increase with regards to the Milestone Achievements - e.g. - Will there be an acceleration in HKN price as each milestone is met?  

I ask this because the value to the community increases as new projects are brought in with each new milestone achievement so does the value of the token increase incrementally as the project takes on more tasks?

I can't speak particularly intelligibly on the topic (market sentiment is a funny beast), however I would say that Hacken will be able to provide a more feature-rich platform the closer it gets to the hard cap. Ultimately then the question would be "Does this provide incentive/exposure for more clients to encouraged to use the platform?" to which I would believe that it would be the case and that token price would follow, particularly as more tokens are burned.

Thank you so much for your answers and please keep us updated here to spread more info about Hacken as I'm considering how much to allocate in my investment portfolio to Hacken.
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:26:54 PM

A cool topic at the expense of a steep team.
I am glad that Olexiy Matiiasevych is in the team of advisers
Good luck!
cattani30

Activity: 266

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:36:15 PM

Other interesting news! Confideal Announces Cooperation with Hacken: https://cryptocoingrowth.com/2017/10/17/confideal-announces-cooperation-with-hacken/

Wow this is a great news! Cooperations will bat an eye on Hacken because of this. From the days that have passed, Hacken is getting bigger and bigger.

Yes, Confideal is another great project. They will both have great success.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:04:42 PM

A cool topic at the expense of a steep team.
I am glad that Olexiy Matiiasevych is in the team of advisers
Good luck!

Absolutely! beside of having a great and reliable team they also have good advisors like Dr. Moe Levin, Reuben Godfrey and Shahmeer Amir which is one of the best hackers in the world.

Some big names in the industry also support Hacken like John McAfee the founder of McAfee Inc. and Steve Wozniak the co-founder of Apple Inc.
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:36:37 PM

Other interesting news! Confideal Announces Cooperation with Hacken: https://cryptocoingrowth.com/2017/10/17/confideal-announces-cooperation-with-hacken/

Wow this is a great news! Cooperations will bat an eye on Hacken because of this. From the days that have passed, Hacken is getting bigger and bigger.

Yes, Confideal is another great project. They will both have great success.

Great news.
Good partnership and mutually beneficial.
I wish success to this project! Let this currency be.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:38:27 PM

Why do we need HKN token? People can already pay via Bitcoin to hackers for the same purpose.
> Hacken's burning model allows White hat hackers to have their own community token which increases in value with the platform developemnt. It will provide financial incentive to all memebers and help to build a strong community whilst improving the popularity of the profession and helping the blockchain and cryptocurrency community to develop with protected cybersecurity.

Just to add on this, it is true that Hackers can be paid in Bitcoin but that process does not give any reason for a hacker to turn from the 'Dark Side' permanently. It simply pays them for a certain job they performed and if they cannot find any more 'bread' on the table, they must resort back to their former dark or Black Hat ways.   

The HakenProof platform gives hackers a sense of pride and ownership and incentivizes them to continue contributing to the 'Light' side because that in itself drives the value of their tokens up as the HKN token price increases. The community cooperative is a brilliant idea with regards to retaining talent.

lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:27:35 AM

I really agree with this project. we must continue to provide support to the whitehat hackers. they always do a good thing to do.
yes continue to participate and support this kind of work. We know all that all the member in this project is doing their best and work hard to launched this ico successful.
lostocean

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:47:04 AM

Regards, Denis.   

Thank you!)

The main token sale (ICO) will start on October 31, 2017 and will last for a month so probably November 30 or December 1 but it could end much sooner if they sold all of their tokens within the allocated time of ICO.
So its almost two months or something defend on the sale of token? but i trust this work i would probably this project will be popular so the token will sold out early.
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:49:16 AM

Regards, Denis.   

Thank you!)

So its almost two months or something defend on the sale of token? but i trust this work i would probably this project will be popular so the token will sold out early.
Me too i do believe in this project from the start it is something that we need nowdays because of too much hacking everywhere and we also need to equip our own things and securities along the web.

23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:59:21 AM

And if they succeeded in implementing their plan (which obviously will succeed), the statistics will change and Hacken will be the foundation of eradicating cyber crimes. Black Hat Hackers might develop something new to penetrate their defenses but sadly, they cannot if the Hacken Community continues to grow each day.

meltoooot

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:07:15 AM

Regards, Denis.   

Thank you!)

the ICO starts on october 31st so expect the ICO will end on november 31st but i think it will be over immidiately, so if you want to participate in any bounty campaign of hacken you better do it now.

Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:20:40 AM

Free airdrop please
i think there are no free airdrop for this project but you can participate in their bounty campaign and join us supporting this project.

MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:27:45 AM

Free airdrop please
i think there are no free airdrop for this project but you can participate in their bounty campaign and join us supporting this project.
This man wants to have a free coin without doing. Hacken project is too different for such ICO's which only needing to add in a exchange and make money. This is a real project towards security and hacking practices.

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:33:27 AM

wow this is great! hacken is doing their job flawlessly, their technology is being recognize in the world of crypto and blockchain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: