Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
wancho

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:37:58 AM

They are know in the crypto events, I read that they win an award from one of that events. The devs are really something.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:55:10 AM

today i was in an altcoin group where someone hacked into mew and he  stole all his altcoins but he had no idea that he has done wrong that hacker exploit the opportunity.  how white hat hackers are gonna  fix this? i am curious and want to know how they will protect the token holders

jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:04:37 AM

Hey guys!

Hacken Whitelist registration will be closed soon.
Do not miss your chance to get 25% bonus and buy a desired amount of the tokens before others.

Here is the link: https://join.hacken.io/

via Hacken Telegram Channel

Don't miss out, guys!

Thanks for the heads up! Hope people will not miss the oportunity to invest in this beautiful project!

Nice publication you have there, for all those who want to be whitelisted here's your chance then! go hacken!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:06:51 AM

I really agree with this project. we must continue to provide support to the whitehat hackers. they always do a good thing to do.

We dont have a choice but to support hacken and white hat hackers, we need them for us to become secure and to lessen the cybercrime and hacking and stoling our accounts. I hope they can eliminate all the black hat hackers for us to become secured.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:21:43 AM

Dear Community Members,
The last several weeks were full of interesting events in the blockchain field and Hacken’s development. So, we decided to summarize our results for you and share our strategic directions on the second half of October.

http://telegra.ph/Hacken-Monthly-Report-10-15

Thanks for the monthly update, very much appreciated as the thread can get a bit messy to dig through.  Looks like great progress and developments are coming to fruition, exciting times.

Their twitter is a good source for new fresh information
yes your right i already followed hacken on twitter. it keeps me updated all the time.
their FB page is active too you can get the updates there everyday they posts whats happening to the project.
Yeah , I followed their Facebook page , there are many updates there, try to read more so that we can all know what really happens and what the team Hacken do just to make sure this ICO will become successful. Lets all help this project to become successful, and in the future this ICO will help us to become secure to any cybercrime and hacking of all our accounts.
Katashi

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:23:31 AM

The number of cyber attacks each year continue to be on the rise. For both individuals and businesses, the numbers are frightening, and the risks are real. As more and more information stored online and more people rely on online services, safeguarding against hackers and preventing data theft is very important. To succeed, White Hat Hackers are gathered to defend those cyber victims. This is the very main purpose of Hacken.

You've got a point there because gathering all White Hat Hackers in a single platform will build a strongest firewall against the malicious attacks of bad hackers and everyone who join the HackenProof community will get paid well for performing their task.

And if they succeeded in implementing their plan (which obviously will succeed), the statistics will change and Hacken will be the foundation of eradicating cyber crimes. Black Hat Hackers might develop something new to penetrate their defenses but sadly, they cannot if the Hacken Community continues to grow each day.

I just hope that all ICO will be recognizing hacken's work and let their ICO to be hacken proof, in order to lessen or best to zero out hi jacked ICOs in the future. We really need this one in our daily living.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Katashi

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:29:18 AM

Some easy ones:-
How much has already been raised?
> 820k HKNs were sold in the pre-sale (900k USD at today's rate)

Does this mean that the price has already increased almost 10% since the beginning?   (i.e. 900/820=$1.098 per Token)?  

If it were still at $1.00/HKN then Capitalization would be $820k...   Am I off in my thinking about this?

Hi RareFortune,

No, that's not the case, I realize now I should have been more clear. There was a pre-sale with a 33% bonus purchased in BTC, with which Hacken has benefited from the uptick in BTC price.

As for the ICO, there will be bonuses on purchases for the first 2 weeks starting at 25% and scaling down to 10%.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Thanks for a good explanation HPC1984  Wink
I also thought that the HKN token value is changing although it is not yet released and not on the exchanges.

Nice explanation you have there, props to rare fortune for raising this up since i've got the same question in my mind. now it's all clear, commendable gesture by HPC1984.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:31:58 AM

They are know in the crypto events, I read that they win an award from one of that events. The devs are really something.

Yes they got the 2nd place at d10e Pitch contest with a winning prize of 33 BTC.

PR & IR team are very active which results more recognition in the world of Crypto, also they have tour on Asia particularly in Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seoul to spread more news about Hacken platform.

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:50:48 AM

today i was in an altcoin group where someone hacked into mew and he  stole all his altcoins but he had no idea that he has done wrong that hacker exploit the opportunity.  how white hat hackers are gonna  fix this? i am curious and want to know how they will protect the token holders

The scenario you describe is the exact situation that occurred this summer when Oleksii Matiiasevych discovered a major hack in progress.  

Read all about the situation here:
https://www.ethnews.com/meet-the-unknown-maverick-white-hat-who-rescued-accounts-missed-by-the-whg-during-this-weeks-attack

As you read on the news White Hat hacker was involved on rescuing the account and Hacken is building a community of White Hat hackers to prevent this kinds of attacks and offers a bounty to anyone who solve or detect a problem in a system. also Oleksii Matiiasevych is one of the adviser of Hacken platform Smiley Smiley Smiley
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:54:15 AM

A cool topic at the expense of a steep team.
I am glad that Olexiy Matiiasevych is in the team of advisers
Good luck!

Absolutely! beside of having a great and reliable team they also have good advisors like Dr. Moe Levin, Reuben Godfrey and Shahmeer Amir which is one of the best hackers in the world.

Some big names in the industry also support Hacken like John McAfee the founder of McAfee Inc. and Steve Wozniak the co-founder of Apple Inc.

I watched a video yesterday with Steve Wozniak the co-founder of Apple Inc.
It's so cool to be a part of this project.
Because the project is waiting for success!
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:24:19 AM

Dear Community Members,
The last several weeks were full of interesting events in the blockchain field and Hacken’s development. So, we decided to summarize our results for you and share our strategic directions on the second half of October.

http://telegra.ph/Hacken-Monthly-Report-10-15

Thanks for the monthly update, very much appreciated as the thread can get a bit messy to dig through.  Looks like great progress and developments are coming to fruition, exciting times.

Their twitter is a good source for new fresh information
yes your right i already followed hacken on twitter. it keeps me updated all the time.
their FB page is active too you can get the updates there everyday they posts whats happening to the project.
Yeah , I followed their Facebook page , there are many updates there, try to read more so that we can all know what really happens and what the team Hacken do just to make sure this ICO will become successful. Lets all help this project to become successful, and in the future this ICO will help us to become secure to any cybercrime and hacking of all our accounts.

Yes, I recommend following their Facebook as well as joining their Telegram channel.  Both of those bring much faster updates than Bitcointalk.
Nadia_l

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:18:02 AM

Dear administrator, please tell me when the bounty campaign ends?                  
 Regards, Denis.   

Thank you!)

The main token sale (ICO) will start on October 31, 2017 and will last for a month so probably November 30 or December 1 but it could end much sooner if they sold all of their tokens within the allocated time of ICO.
So its almost two months or something defend on the sale of token? but i trust this work i would probably this project will be popular so the token will sold out early.
Me too i do believe in this project from the start it is something that we need nowdays because of too much hacking everywhere and we also need to equip our own things and securities along the web.

I`m convinced in the rising HardCup of the Hacken project before the end date due to the brilliant work of the team in presenting the project!
This delivers the amount and the names of partners that already are in the Hacken and which in future might become their clients and use all benefits of the platform!!! 
So I`ll advise one who really wants to catch the chance contribute during ICO to sign in the whitelist!
MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:33:02 AM

The number of cyber attacks each year continue to be on the rise. For both individuals and businesses, the numbers are frightening, and the risks are real. As more and more information stored online and more people rely on online services, safeguarding against hackers and preventing data theft is very important. To succeed, White Hat Hackers are gathered to defend those cyber victims. This is the very main purpose of Hacken.

You've got a point there because gathering all White Hat Hackers in a single platform will build a strongest firewall against the malicious attacks of bad hackers and everyone who join the HackenProof community will get paid well for performing their task.

And if they succeeded in implementing their plan (which obviously will succeed), the statistics will change and Hacken will be the foundation of eradicating cyber crimes. Black Hat Hackers might develop something new to penetrate their defenses but sadly, they cannot if the Hacken Community continues to grow each day.

Hacken will surely make a big changes in Cyber-security as they focus on building a strong firewall that will make the world more secured.

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:33:38 PM

A cool topic at the expense of a steep team.
I am glad that Olexiy Matiiasevych is in the team of advisers
Good luck!

Absolutely! beside of having a great and reliable team they also have good advisors like Dr. Moe Levin, Reuben Godfrey and Shahmeer Amir which is one of the best hackers in the world.

Some big names in the industry also support Hacken like John McAfee the founder of McAfee Inc. and Steve Wozniak the co-founder of Apple Inc.

I watched a video yesterday with Steve Wozniak the co-founder of Apple Inc.
It's so cool to be a part of this project.
Because the project is waiting for success!

Yes it is really great to have a support with this guys and if you didn't know yet Wozniak and Zimmerman participated in HackIT Cup that held in Kiev, this two guys make their contribution to the growth of white hat community and rewarded the winners of Hacken Accelerator & HackIT Cup.
linkchann

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:48:57 PM

What can I do with this crypto, buy whitehat services? Why not use other tokens or just BTC>. cannot understand
MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:26:14 PM

What can I do with this crypto, buy whitehat services? Why not use other tokens or just BTC>. cannot understand

Your question has been already answered on the previous post. please read below

Why do we need HKN token? People can already pay via Bitcoin to hackers for the same purpose.
> Hacken's burning model allows White hat hackers to have their own community token which increases in value with the platform developemnt. It will provide financial incentive to all memebers and help to build a strong community whilst improving the popularity of the profession and helping the blockchain and cryptocurrency community to develop with protected cybersecurity.

Just to add on this, it is true that Hackers can be paid in Bitcoin but that process does not give any reason for a hacker to turn from the 'Dark Side' permanently. It simply pays them for a certain job they performed and if they cannot find any more 'bread' on the table, they must resort back to their former dark or Black Hat ways.   

The HakenProof platform gives hackers a sense of pride and ownership and incentivizes them to continue contributing to the 'Light' side because that in itself drives the value of their tokens up as the HKN token price increases. The community cooperative is a brilliant idea with regards to retaining talent.

You should read the Whitepaper to learn more about Hacken platform and also join the telegram channel so you can ask any question you have. here is the link of Hacken's telegram: https://t.me/hacken_token_sale

Aceria

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:17:09 PM

Really digging the promise of this. Especially now that cybersecurity is such an important task, it's great to have a platform that could incentivize programmers/hackers to go whitehat.

It'd also be super useful if I could just go on Hacken to find the people I need to test the security of the software I build as my business. No need to depend on super overpriced devs (it's a skillset that's high in demand in my country), so those that are skilled are way too expensive for small business.
Nadia_l

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:33:17 PM

Other interesting news! Confideal Announces Cooperation with Hacken: https://cryptocoingrowth.com/2017/10/17/confideal-announces-cooperation-with-hacken/

Wow this is a great news! Cooperations will bat an eye on Hacken because of this. From the days that have passed, Hacken is getting bigger and bigger.
Yes! Hacken Project is now a pearl of the cryptocurrency market and I will not be surprised if the major part of crypto projects with market cap. from the first 100 on coinmarketcup
will be the clients of Hacken!
23john23

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:50:37 PM

Hacken will surely make a big changes in Cyber-security as they focus on building a strong firewall that will make the world more secured.

And maybe it won't be the software they will be focusing but also the hardware. a hack proof system comes with the durability of the machine created of the most creative minds.

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:13:23 AM

Hi Hacken, as of now, do you already have White Hat Hackers on the team? If so, can you guys provide their names for reference? Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: