Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:34:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
lostocean

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:45:39 AM

projeck still running ? and bounty still open ??  Huh
ICO starts on OCTOBER 31 and end's on December, read more update if you want to know more information.

i have see the team did a good work,  and many people are waitting for ico start ,i sure tokens will be sold out quickly when start.
Yes behind this task all member working hard before start of ico, Surely this project will be success and hoping for many investor to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lostocean

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:25:17 AM

Hey guys,

Back again with a quick summary of the main questions asked on Telegram (Join it here: https://t.me/hacken_token_sale). This time it's mostly related to the ICO and bounty program, so here goes:

ICO
How can I get on the whitelist...and why do I want to be on it?
> You can join the whitelist here: https://join.hacken.io/
> By joining the whitelist you'll get access to the token sale a week before the public sale.
> You'll also be entitled to the 25% token bonus if you purchase during this week.

What's the deadline for the Hacken (HKN) Token Sale whitelist?
> 23rd October 2017 @ 23:59 GMT+3

When does the whitelist token sale occur?
> October 24 to October 31

What about the public sale?
> Public sale starts on 31 October  at 12 noon GMT +3

How valuable is each HKN token?
> 1 HKN = 1 USD

What is the minimum investment for the ICO?
> 1 ETH

Bounties
Is there a bounty program for Hacken?
> Yes, you can read about it here: https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db

Meh, TL:DR...what's it say?
> Hacken reserves 2% of overall ICO pool for its bounty campaign, split as follows:
> Facebook, Twitter, BitcoinTalk Thread, Bitcointalk Signature - 10% each
> Bitcointalk Translation, Blogging - 5% each
> Steemit, Medium, Reddit Bounty Program - 50% total

What membership rank do I need to be?
> Junior member and above

Any other requirements?
> You'll need an www.orderbook.io account as this is where bounties will be payable.

Still reading...a TL:DR style summary of Hacken ecosystem can be found here: https://hacken.io/upload/54af8cbe-hackenop.pdf

Ok, that's it for now. Ask any questions and I'll answer what I can.

Thanks for the report, HPC1984! You did a great job)
Seems I`ve missed smt. from that)
So, will the main token sale (ICO) start if during the whitelist token sale that occur from October 24 all the Hacken tokens will be sold before October 31, 2017?

If the whitelist participants buy out all the tokens on October 24th to 30th, then I think that will be it.  There won't be an ICO on October 31st because all the Hacken tokens are sold out.  It would be wise to get on the list immediately if you haven't. 

Nice publication you have there, atleast it will be convenient and easy especially for the newcomers here in the forum. All the basic questions are mostly here so for all the newbies here i guess you must pay attention to this post so you'll understand more about HACKEN.
This kind of information will be a lot help to the newbie who always asking about the this task. this one is detailed and very easy to understand.
Imran1271

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:19:26 AM

ICO starts on OCTOBER 31 and end's on December, read more update if you want to know more information.

i have see the team did a good work,  and many people are waitting for ico start ,i sure tokens will be sold out quickly when start.
Yes behind this task all member working hard before start of ico, Surely this project will be success and hoping for many investor to invest.
yeah definately sure that the ico will be over very soon before the mean time. but i want to know that how much the softcap or minimum target which have to filled up in their ico project...?
Anyone can tell here..i am curious about that. thanks
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:33:53 AM

The white list registration will be closed on October 24th. But what about the ICO and bounty? I mean what is the exact date of bounty end.

Like other projects, The Bounty campaigns will end when the ICO officially comes to an end. So the Whitelist being closed doesn't relate to the duration of the bounty. Tl;dr: Bounty campaigns ends when ICO ends.

Whitelist was created for early supporters so they don't miss the chance to buy HKN tokens. ICO will start on October 31 and will last for one month or until all tokens were sold, so there is no exact date when the bounty will end because it is relying on the ICO results.
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:54:36 AM

Hey, will you use orderbook to conduct the ICO of the hacken tokens?

And please lock this duplicate hacken thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135281.0
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:26:32 AM

The white list registration will be closed on October 24th. But what about the ICO and bounty? I mean what is the exact date of bounty end.

Like other projects, The Bounty campaigns will end when the ICO officially comes to an end. So the Whitelist being closed doesn't relate to the duration of the bounty. Tl;dr: Bounty campaigns ends when ICO ends.

This is the first time I've joined any bounty program, was actually wondering too. thank you for this brief explanation.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:34:14 AM

Hacken token sale (ICO) will start on October 31, 2017 and will last for one month.
Check more info about their bounty campaign here:  https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db
thanks Information
I will see
Thank you for the information maybe i should read too all updates and new information in there site..
justlucky

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:18:50 AM

This is the first time I've joined any bounty program, was actually wondering too. thank you for this brief explanation.
i think this kind of explanation will be guide to us. but i recommend to read the project site there's lot of information there.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:32:23 AM

Hey guys,

Back again with a quick summary of the main questions asked on Telegram (Join it here: https://t.me/hacken_token_sale). This time it's mostly related to the ICO and bounty program, so here goes:

ICO
> By joining the whitelist you'll get access to the token sale a week before the public sale.
> You'll also be entitled to the 25% token bonus if you purchase during this week.

> 1 HKN = 1 USD

> 1 ETH

Bounties
> Yes, you can read about it here: https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db

> Hacken reserves 2% of overall ICO pool for its bounty campaign, split as follows:

Any other requirements?
> You'll need an www.orderbook.io account as this is where bounties will be payable.

Still reading...a TL:DR style summary of Hacken ecosystem can be found here: https://hacken.io/upload/54af8cbe-hackenop.pdf

So, will the main token sale (ICO) start if during the whitelist token sale that occur from October 24 all the Hacken tokens will be sold before October 31, 2017?

If the whitelist participants buy out all the tokens on October 24th to 30th, then I think that will be it.  There won't be an ICO on October 31st because all the Hacken tokens are sold out.  It would be wise to get on the list immediately if you haven't. 

Thanks klixion for the answer!
I think many people who planned to invest in the Hacken project and do not join the Whitelist will do this immediately if it`s not too late, of course) 
So, can You tell us how can one know before the October 24 if the whitelist is full and all the tokens are reserved already?

You're welcome.  When the whitelist sale starts.  You should be able to track the progress of the token sale on https://www.orderbook.io/  It will display the total amounts of each purchase and how many tokens have been sold so far.  https://www.orderbook.io/ is where you will be buying the Hacken tokens. 

Have already registered account on https://www.orderbook.io/
Will be waiting for the start of the token sale and hope I will catch my chance to receive Hacken tokens with 25% token bonus!
Would be great to know the number of tokens that are already reserved in the whitelist)  

Good thing this token is under orderbook, i find that platform very easy and convenient to use. I bet that goes for most of us here too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
meltoooot

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:55:34 AM

Dear administrator, please tell me when the bounty campaign ends?                  
 Regards, Denis.   

Thank you!)

The main token sale (ICO) will start on October 31, 2017 and will last for a month so probably November 30 or December 1 but it could end much sooner if they sold all of their tokens within the allocated time of ICO.
So its almost two months or something defend on the sale of token? but i trust this work i would probably this project will be popular so the token will sold out early.
Me too i do believe in this project from the start it is something that we need nowdays because of too much hacking everywhere and we also need to equip our own things and securities along the web.
If anyone understand what is important of this of application this is more help to us. So no doubt many investor will invest for this. 
HACKEN will be providing good security. preventing the bad elements to breach your data/accounts is the number one needs of those companies and ICO's, so expect that the cyber crime and hacking activities will be lessen once hacken start their operation.

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:52:59 AM

today i was in an altcoin group where someone hacked into mew and he  stole all his altcoins but he had no idea that he has done wrong that hacker exploit the opportunity.  how white hat hackers are gonna  fix this? i am curious and want to know how they will protect the token holders

The scenario you describe is the exact situation that occurred this summer when Oleksii Matiiasevych discovered a major hack in progress.  

Read all about the situation here:
https://www.ethnews.com/meet-the-unknown-maverick-white-hat-who-rescued-accounts-missed-by-the-whg-during-this-weeks-attack

As you read on the news White Hat hacker was involved on rescuing the account and Hacken is building a community of White Hat hackers to prevent this kinds of attacks and offers a bounty to anyone who solve or detect a problem in a system. also Oleksii Matiiasevych is one of the adviser of Hacken platform Smiley Smiley Smiley

A lot of things happening right now. Good article you got there RareFortune. This Oleksii Matiiasevych is such a genius hacker. Good thing Hacken has a great choice of people in the team.

Don`t know that Hacken project has such a talented people as the advisors! This honest, decent and man is the example to the black hackers and to the newcomers in this sphere
how one can use his hacker skills for the benefit of both the client and his own.
And when the client of his job is the big one like this, which products users we are, every one of us gets these benefits too)       

You can read more about them at the website and Telegram channel. You can see the links on the first page of this thread.

Hacken is a project with community-based White Hat Hackers. These hackers are well trained and absorbed by Hacken. The work of White Hat Hackers is to find loopholes, bugs, and vulnerability issues of a system or program. Once they have successfully found the bug, they will be later working on the prevention of it and create a multi-layer or solid security for the system. With that having said, it will be a win-win situation for the Hackers(Hacken) and the client/company.
justlucky

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:57:50 AM

Joined signature bounty campaign. Can I make posts in any tread even local?
yes you can post in any thread even local.. if you joined a campaign always read the rules because all campaign have different rules to follow.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:35:01 AM

Hey guys,

ICO

> 1 HKN = 1 USD

> 1 ETH

Bounties

Any other requirements?

Thanks klixion for the answer!
I think many people who planned to invest in the Hacken project and do not join the Whitelist will do this immediately if it`s not too late, of course) 
So, can You tell us how can one know before the October 24 if the whitelist is full and all the tokens are reserved already?

You're welcome.  When the whitelist sale starts.  You should be able to track the progress of the token sale on https://www.orderbook.io/  It will display the total amounts of each purchase and how many tokens have been sold so far.  https://www.orderbook.io/ is where you will be buying the Hacken tokens. 

Have already registered account on https://www.orderbook.io/
Will be waiting for the start of the token sale and hope I will catch my chance to receive Hacken tokens with 25% token bonus!
Would be great to know the number of tokens that are already reserved in the whitelist)  

Hope I'll get my 25% bonus too. This is one of best projects this month

Have you already signed up for the whitelist? If so, yes, you will be able to avail the 25% token bonus.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:45:08 AM

Other interesting news! Confideal Announces Cooperation with Hacken: https://cryptocoingrowth.com/2017/10/17/confideal-announces-cooperation-with-hacken/

Great partnership. They will become an asset to each other and I hope that they can build a camaraderie or long-term partnership. Visual Smart Contract Build partnered with a Security based project will create a great foundation. Congrats to both of them.
AllToMoon

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:25:35 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 03:12:57 PM by AllToMoon

Edited ...
Great project. If i'm in wihitelist then I will get 25% bonus anyway, or there will  be war of gas at the beginning?
creepyjas

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:47:16 PM

Regards, Denis.   

Thank you!)

the ICO starts on october 31st so expect the ICO will end on november 31st but i think it will be over immidiately, so if you want to participate in any bounty campaign of hacken you better do it now.

it's really near approaching, i'll be betting on this one that it's ICO will end early. It will not be taking that so much time in order to reach it's hard cap, I'm pretty sure that will be happening.

For sure, this will reach the hard cap long before the end of November (30th, not 31st).  Set your alarm guys, it will sell out quick.

No doubt about that. A lot of investors are now waiting for the Whitelist sale. I can sense that lots of tokens will be sold this coming 24th of October so it is really good for the other investors to get whitelisted and get 25% discount.
cattani30

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:52:33 PM

Regards, Denis.   

Thank you!)

the ICO starts on october 31st so expect the ICO will end on november 31st but i think it will be over immidiately, so if you want to participate in any bounty campaign of hacken you better do it now.

it's really near approaching, i'll be betting on this one that it's ICO will end early. It will not be taking that so much time in order to reach it's hard cap, I'm pretty sure that will be happening.

For sure, this will reach the hard cap long before the end of November (30th, not 31st).  Set your alarm guys, it will sell out quick.

No doubt about that. A lot of investors are now waiting for the Whitelist sale. I can sense that lots of tokens will be sold this coming 24th of October so it is really good for the other investors to get whitelisted and get 25% discount.

Hacken has a good chance to get sold out from the first day of crowdsale. Im really curious what will happen!
creepyjas

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:03:03 PM

Other interesting news! Confideal Announces Cooperation with Hacken: https://cryptocoingrowth.com/2017/10/17/confideal-announces-cooperation-with-hacken/

Great partnership. They will become an asset to each other and I hope that they can build a camaraderie or long-term partnership. Visual Smart Contract Build partnered with a Security based project will create a great foundation. Congrats to both of them.

Hey, this is a good news. I've read about the partnership and mostly about Confideal. They offers a revolutionary opportunity for enterprises, small companies, and individuals to deal without intermediaries. Confideal brings the power of blockchain technology in every contract you make securing the highest protection and efficiency. Confideal is a smart contract platform which is creating, managing and enforcing smart contracts.

On 2016, they won the Blockchain Hackathon in Moscow and they also had a successful pre-ICO.

I can see that Hacken is supported by a great partnership and it will help Hacken to become a successful program. I totally believe in Hacken.
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:10:35 PM

I've joined signature and BTT Thread Campaign. If I will make less then 30 post in this tread, I don't receive any rewards for them?
For second part only this tread counting?

I think you will be able to get a bounty. If you reach 30+ on this thread you will be given an additional 2 or 3 points. But try reaching 30+ man. it will be such a waste if you don't.

AllToMoon

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:07:20 PM

I've joined signature and BTT Thread Campaign. If I will make less then 30 post in this tread, I don't receive any rewards for them?
For second part only this tread counting?

I think you will be able to get a bounty. If you reach 30+ on this thread you will be given an additional 2 or 3 points. But try reaching 30+ man. it will be such a waste if you don't.

Ok thanks. I'll try to do it. It will be complicated. I think Hacken will get HardCap in just few days after start.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: