Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
lukesimon

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:26:55 PM

The Whitelist has been closed to 1075 members!
The participants are divided in this manner:
- investors - 85%;
- cybersecurity researchers - 13%
- business owners/managers - 15%

Let's see what would be at the start of pre-sale!

I have the concern here whether whitelist candidates will all participate in the presale or not who knows. Maybe they need check because there are many people who want to join the Whitelist, better they need to register more people for the whitelist.

If a whitelisted investor didn't purchase his/her reserved token, Hacken will probably put the un-availed tokens to the main ICO stage. However, I believe that there will be more than 95% of whitelisted investors will buy their reserved token.

new parter TaaS ,that's awsome  for new project ,i think no one will give up this chance .

Yes, is an active trader and holder of crypto-assets and TaaS is particularly focused on blockchain security and Hacken will be the firewall to their protection of funds and assets. It will all start here as a lot of blockchain exchange is being hacked. Now, Hacken will prove their craft through their partnership with TaaS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:37:53 PM

- investors - 85%;

I have the concern here whether whitelist candidates will all participate in the presale or not who knows. Maybe they need check because there are many people who want to join the Whitelist, better they need to register more people for the whitelist.

If a whitelisted investor didn't purchase his/her reserved token, Hacken will probably put the un-availed tokens to the main ICO stage. However, I believe that there will be more than 95% of whitelisted investors will buy their reserved token.

new parter TaaS ,that's awsome  for new project ,i think no one will give up this chance .

Yes, is an active trader and holder of crypto-assets and TaaS is particularly focused on blockchain security and Hacken will be the firewall to their protection of funds and assets. It will all start here as a lot of blockchain exchange is being hacked. Now, Hacken will prove their craft through their partnership with TaaS.

That's very well said. This partnership will gauge the capability of Hacken team in protecting crypto-market.
yaoye0o

Activity: 353

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:41:43 PM

- investors - 85%;

That's very well said. This partnership will gauge the capability of Hacken team in protecting crypto-market.

i am new adn small investor , hope can have chance to invest my cash to this project ,dont be sold out when i want to join.
vulx

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:07:04 PM

I believe in the success of the Haken, are big x's after ICO Kiss
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:11:24 PM

i believe a one week run for hacken ICO is good enough to reach the hardcap. Imagining a large amount from that 1k plus whitelisted is enough to do it i guess but i believe it would be to ambitious. The thing is it will be a good assurance that this will be a big hit soon. Go hacken!
im also thinking that, no doubt hacken token will be sold out once the ICO start.

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:13:11 PM

what your ICO hard-cap goal?
the hard cap is 20 million.

onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:19:40 PM

- investors - 85%;

i am new adn small investor , hope can have chance to invest my cash to this project ,dont be sold out when i want to join.
they dont sold out when you are join it depends when fully sold in the market,everybody can invest here,

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:43:54 PM

TaaS Becomes the First Institutional Partner of the Hacken Ecosystem

Today, TaaS announced its strategic partnership with Hacken, cybersecurity ecosystem, focused on blockchain security.

The partnership between TaaS and Hacken aims to redefine security standards of cryptospace. It will establish a new level of safety and protection for the Fund’s data and assets. TaaS invites other crypto investment funds to follow their example to promote adoption of the Hacken Ecosystem.

Read More on the TaaS & Hacken Partnership here: https://medium.com/taas/taas-becomes-the-first-institutional-partner-of-the-hacken-ecosystem-87ad7577cca1

Thanks to post this update I just read this news on TAAS twitter account this nice movement for both project. I hope this project will get succeed to catch from big investors after building nice partnerships with promising projects and this community will grow.
This thing really looks interesting, with TaaS as partnership Hacken will gain more fascinated through investor. This will make Hacken may be able to reach their hardcap.

So...with this upcoming partnership with TaaS we can conclude that cybersecurity will be much more powerful than expected. In the article above, in my opinion, they are quite confident about the outcome of their collaboration. Thank you for posting this article, kudos to the Hacken team and TaaS.

lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:16:19 PM

The number of cyber attacks each year continue to be on the rise. For both individuals and businesses, the numbers are frightening, and the risks are real. As more and more information stored online and more people rely on online services, safeguarding against hackers and preventing data theft is very important. To succeed, White Hat Hackers are gathered to defend those cyber victims. This is the very main purpose of Hacken.

You've got a point there because gathering all White Hat Hackers in a single platform will build a strongest firewall against the malicious attacks of bad hackers and everyone who join the HackenProof community will get paid well for performing their task.

Yes. We badly need those people that will contribute for the security of our online assets.
That's right where we really need a solid coordination. we need people who can be manage to get more powerful in white hacken. to prevent or less the number of the cyber victims.
all of you are correct, let's wait for what hacken is going to do to eliminate those bad hackers. and dont forget to support hacken until the end. good luck hacken!
yes lets wait whats going to happen after the ICO of hacken, i am really excited what's going to happen if the hacken is fully operational. goodluck hacken you have our support
that's why a lot investor invest for hacken they trust what hacken can do and help to the victims of cybercrime.
feya

Activity: 364
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:31:22 PM

I visited event, where the advisor of Hacken was speaking. They are a great team!

wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:35:05 PM

Is there some others ICO with such project, like Hacken? Is this the best one?

ofcause not ,look like the project title ,FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:49:35 PM

I visited event, where the advisor of Hacken was speaking. They are a great team!
you are so lucky not all are given a chance to meet and listen to the speaker of this project,can you share with us what they talk about?

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
lostocean

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:01:22 PM

Wow your so lucky. that's is a great experience to hear some word to the a great team i know you learned a lot of what speaker share.
AllToMoon

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:17:58 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 06:25:15 PM by AllToMoon

- investors - 85%;

I think they want to invest at ICO, not at exchanges, where a price can be 2 times more

new parter TaaS ,that's awsome  for new project ,i think no one will give up this chance .

they dont sold out when you are join it depends when fully sold in the market,everybody can invest here,

I think they want to invest at ICO, not at exchanges, where a price can be 2 times more
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:20:32 PM

Today, TaaS announced its strategic partnership with Hacken, cybersecurity ecosystem, focused on blockchain security.

The partnership between TaaS and Hacken aims to redefine security standards of cryptospace. It will establish a new level of safety and protection for the Fund’s data and assets. TaaS invites other crypto investment funds to follow their example to promote adoption of the Hacken Ecosystem.

Read More on the TaaS & Hacken Partnership here: https://medium.com/taas/taas-becomes-the-first-institutional-partner-of-the-hacken-ecosystem-87ad7577cca1

But this is very good news.
TaaS is the first-ever tokenized closed-end fund
I think it will be more interesting later.
jorse

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:35:12 PM

the bounty still open ,,,?
please update your spreadsheet sir ,,,,
lostocean

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:38:45 PM

Great move TaaS will help a lot for hacken. this will be great partnership combining taaS and hacken for enhancing the more secure protection. i will wait for the update this thing's more interesting.
AllToMoon

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:28:43 PM

There are interesting moments abut The Burning Principle uses simple math formulas to improve the currency performance of Hacken by stipulating periodical eliminations of active Hackens from Hacken’s blockchain.
You can read here https://blog.hacken.io/burn-a-million-quid-the-rationale-behind-hackens-burning-principle-13a943731d9
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:38:10 PM

yes your right. the devs the team and all the staff of hacken is great. thats why they have the support of the people and their gonna be very very succesful.

contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:02:21 PM

Yes it's true that hacken has a great team especially to all the developer that's why i will keep supporting hacken no matter what happen.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: