Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] Latium Tasking Platform and Token Sale  (Read 6797 times)
Latium (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:16:03 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 02:30:28 PM by Latium

Latium is the world’s first decentralized platform for real world projects and community driven initiatives. Latium’s goal is to improve the world by making a transparent decentralized platform to help harness the world’s labor force, while increasing labor equality and opportunity for those who may not have the ability or opportunity to find work. By creating a digital platform that allows for real world actions to be taken and digital reward given Latium helps bridge the gap between the digital and physical world. You can view more at https://latium.org/.

The Latium ecosystem will consist of many components, but the major roles are played by task doers and task makers. Taks makers consist of anyone (Persons, Companies, Organizations, Governments, etc) with a desire to have an action completed and willing to pay a reward to whomever is willing to complete the required task (task doer).

Task doers consist of anyone (Persons, Companies, Organizations, Governments, etc) willing to complete a task for a reward.  In its most basic form Latium is a platform to exchange effort for reward or vice versa. There are many basic examples (Freelancer, Fiver, Upwork, etc.) but all of these examples are very limited in scope and do not facilitate the much broader needs of a global labor market. The Latium platform will allow users around the globe to create tasks of any size, from getting more twitter followers to providing clean water to a Sub-Saharan African community. No task is too big or too small for Latium.

All payments within the Latium Platform will be made using the LAT ERC20 token. This is truly a token with a purpose.

Token Symbol: LAT

Overview of Token Structure
Initial Token Sale: 10,000,000 tokens are available during the initial token sale. Any tokens not sold during this period will be used for a secondary sale, at market rates, once a beta version of the platform is released.
Platform Adoption Incentives: 10,000,000 Tokens will be used for promotion once the Latium platform is in production. These tokens will provide incentives to sign up and use the Latium platform during the first year of production. New users will be allocated a certain amount of tokens to use within the Latium Ecosystem (cannot be withdrawn but can be spent on task creation). Our proprietary device identification technology will help mitigate fraud and abuse of this incentive system. These 10 million tokens will be held in a lockup contract and released, according to the schedule below, for use in the system. After release, these funds will be held in a single contract. The only function of this contract will be to release tokens to platform users and will be made available for public inspection prior to the first token release in order to ensure transparency. The below schedule is the maximum that can be withdrawn on a given date. The amount of the withdrawal will be determined at the time of release up to the maximum allowed by the lockup contract. The amount withdrawn will be solely up to the management team and based on project requirements at the time of release. This contract has been made available on Github for public review and etherscan.io. You can view those contracts here:

2.5 million LAT Tokens released - January 31st, 2018
2.5 million LAT Tokens released - April 30th, 2018
2.5 million LAT Tokens released - July 31st, 2018
2.5 million LAT Tokens final incentive released - October 31st, 2018

Founder's Lockup Contract: 10,000,000 tokens will be held in the founder’s lockup contract. This contract will have the following set release schedule. These funds will be used to expand the management team in key areas after production release and also as founder’s equity. The amounts shown below are the maximum amount that can be withdrawn from the Lockup contract. The amounts actually withdrawn will be left up to the founders to decide up to the maximum allowed by the contract. This contract has been made available on Github for public review. You can view those contracts here:

2.5 million LAT Tokens released - September 2018
2.5 million LAT Tokens released - September 2019
2.5 million LAT Tokens released - September 2020
2.5 million LAT Tokens released - September 2021

Prototype
A prototype for the Latium Platform is already available for viewing. It is just a small sample of what the Latium Platform can and will be. You can view it by clicking the image below

Meet the Latium Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EXCHY

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:31:37 PM

Hello i'm Maxime from Exchy.com,

Your project is very interesting, if you wish you can add Latium on https://exchy.com, it is a new trading platform with a leverage effect or the investors owns 49% of the shares.
Adding a coin is free. Send us an e-mail to book at addcoin@exchy.com.

Wishing you luck.

Regards,
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:02:07 PM

Hello everyone! We have made some updates to the site and our whitepaper.

https://latium.org/en/

https://latium.org/whitepaper.pdf

Check them out and let us know what you think! As always we very much appreciate all of the support and are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks!

cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:19:41 PM

Nice concept with interesting advisor,
Good to hear they are looking to list on Poloniex and Bittrex in so early stage.
At least they have a prototype to show on crowdsale.

On it's main site
total token for sale = 10,000,000 LAT
current value = $ 3.93 USD
target funding = $39 million

Whitepaper also mentioned the fund would be good for 18 months
The totally supply is small, maybe that's something here.

Just some simple financial breakdown.
Luposian

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 06:55:14 PM

I'm curious... what can I do with 50 LAT tokens, once I've exchanged them for my 60 LATC coins in my wallet?  I like getting interest on what I hold.  Love POS coins.
OleMac

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:44:55 PM

I was reviewing the prototype, it looks very interesting.  So it looks like from the images on your site you will be able to scan QR codes for people that show up to an event that you host.  This could be interesting .. almost like a rent-a-crowd ?
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:03:06 PM

I was reviewing the prototype, it looks very interesting.  So it looks like from the images on your site you will be able to scan QR codes for people that show up to an event that you host.  This could be interesting .. almost like a rent-a-crowd ?
Hello,

Well that's one of the aspects. The platform, since it allows one-to-many relationships, makes it possible to create a task for anything you may need people to show up for. It could be anything from a community clean-up project to a political rally to a kid's birthday party. The possibilities are endless because of the one-to-many tasks you can create.

Great question! If you need anything else please feel free to ask!

123ltg

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 09:50:26 AM

social media bounty link? Huh Huh Undecided

75678bed6f9ef5ee872a8222b171e23e
naintoo

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:27:00 AM

So my understanding is total coin supply will be ended up 30M correct?

No bonus for early investor is something making me hesitating to invest hmm...
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 06:20:45 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2022, 08:13:07 PM by Welsh

social media bounty link? Huh Huh Undecided
Hello. Unfortunately we do not have a bounty program for Latium. We may still implement one in the very near future.

Thanks!

Hello,

There was a pre-sale a few weeks ago that had a 33% discount on tokens for early investors. Since the token sale is fully underway we are not offering a bonus.

Thanks!

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]

naintoo

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:42:13 AM

Hello,

There was a pre-sale a few weeks ago that had a 33% discount on tokens for early investors. Since the token sale is fully underway we are not offering a bonus.

Thanks!

Ok... that is interesting.

Presale started on 7/24/17. ETH price was around $200 for the week. And presale incentive was 1ETH=150LAT so actually 50% more than public sale - this stage. And I'm not sure how many tokens you guys did sale but according to article below, I assume 4.5M was sold.

"Pre-Sale Period: You will be able to purchase 150 Latium Classic for 1 ETH. Twitter marketing to earn Latium Classic will end. This period offers a 33% discount to subsequent Latium Token purchases. (1 ETH = 150 Latium Classic). This period will last until there are 4.5 million Latium Classic in circulation."

At this moment ETH price is around $342 and 1ETH = 100LAT

It it already 2.56 times more expensive.

I was interested in this project but it seems way too much at this moment nor not seeing any effort to fair distribution. I wish you a good luck!
Luposian

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 07:57:19 PM

How will this affect the LATIUM ICO?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/china-bans-ico-successfully-completed-icos-to-return-funds-to-investors/

Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:15:42 PM

It does not really have an effect on Latium since Latium is not a Chinese company. It may limit the amount of Chinese traffic we get but that's about it.

Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 03:34:11 PM

We had a great time with John McAfee yesterday. Very happy to have him be a part of the project. https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/905192044150366214

Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 01:31:33 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2022, 08:14:35 PM by Welsh

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/latium-the-worlds-first-decentralized-tasking-platform-adds-john-mcafee-in-an-advisory-role-300515456.html?tc=eml_cleartime

We are seeing some great conversation going on in our slack. Join up here https://join.slack.com/t/latium-team/shared_invite/MjE3NTU1ODk5NTU0LTE1MDEwMTIzMjAtNTJmZTZjNDA4Yw

We had a great conversation with John McAfee and our CEO David Johnson concerning the recent ICO ban in China. Check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN7FUn2z78Q&feature=youtu.be

bigpan

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:46:56 AM

John McAffe as the project's advisor? hmm. Interesting.

Will see how this goes. I might throw a few bucks. Any bounties available?

Those were my exact words lol. It sounds like a great project, but we already have a few of these what makes Latium different?

Hello. Some of the things that set Latium apart from other tasking platforms is the ability to support "one-to-many" relationships within on job posting. There you can post a job and hire as many people to do that job as your budget allows. It is a great feature for promoting your ideas, community clean up projects, any cause you are very passionate about or even just to get people to follow you on social media. With the one-to-many relationship functionality it really opens the doors to have everything from simple one-off tasks to having thousands of people complete something. There is also the fact that the LAT ERC20 token will be the established form of payment within the system. Using the token in this way creates a true market value for the token since it is used as a form of tender and not as a purely speculative investment opportunity. After the initial promotional phase, tokens will have to be purchased prior to creating tasks, unless they are already held. Payments being issued using the LAT token brings another great improvement, in that the Latium platform will have a truly real-time, feeless payment network. This will allow users to transfer funds around the world in real-time without having to deal with the fees and processing times associated with other payment networks.

You can get a greater understanding of the Latium Platform and what sets it apart by checking out the whitepaper linked above.

Thanks!

Something similar to Fiver or Upwork then? What more are you going to do to differentiate yourselves from your competition? I like the idea though.

Will take a better look at the whipaper, thanks for answering! Smiley
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:59:29 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 04:13:11 AM by rz20

Correct me if I am wrong this will work just like freelancer.com works but on blockchain? Will token holders get dividends? And what will be the maximum supply for the tokens?

Thanks
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:15:57 PM

Correct me if I am wrong this will work just like freelancer.com works but on blockchain? Will token holders get dividends? And what will be the maximum supply for the tokens?

Thanks

Hello,

Of course for a more detailed explanation you can check out our whitepaper here https://latium.org/whitepaper.pdf

Our team has used sites like freelancer and fiverr for a while and we know the issues surrounding them. Fake accounts, scam jobs, falsified reviews, and pretty awful interfaces. The other issues are the type of work that can be done on them. They revolve mostly around one-off digital microtasks. Latium has the functionality to facilitate one-to-many relationships that are both physical and and digital. You can employ thousands of people to perform tasks for you.

The tokens themselves are used as payment throughout the system. Their value is set by the market.

PinguQ

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:02:11 PM

Hey guys,
I made a review of the Latium ICO.  Smiley
Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnqvyOStxDY
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:49:36 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2022, 08:15:13 PM by Welsh

We posted another part of our chat with John McAfee about the future of Bitcoin and blockchain tech. Check it out here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKAVyy1A7pU

Hello everyone,

We are applying a 100% bonus to any tokens purchased in the next two days until the timer runs out on the site. Any tokens purchased before this bonus was initiated will also be credited with the 100% bonus. You should see your bonus arrive by the end of the day.

Thanks!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: