Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮  (Read 45857 times)
rima valen

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:19:16 AM

Guys, everything will be ok. Team are not liars.
The situation with Fahri is just a misunderstanding.
I am sure that soon all of us will be convinced of this.

Don't panic, relax an take it easy. Project is worthy.
I am very supportive for this project good luck for his future and thanks for the information
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:34:09 AM

Unfortunately, it seems, the project will not reach at least a soft cap. Investors do not beleive
ICO was extended till the 15 january , devs team will go to meetups and roadshows, to find more investors. That is really great idea.
If team says that have some good offers from whales (and I trust them) this period for support only. And for certainty all investors. Team have enough resources for continue development. In this project product will without dependencies from funds. But with them life a bit simpler
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:01:40 AM

Unfortunately, it seems, the project will not reach at least a soft cap. Investors do not beleive
ICO was extended till the 15 january , devs team will go to meetups and roadshows, to find more investors. That is really great idea.
If team says that have some good offers from whales (and I trust them) this period for support only. And for certainty all investors. Team have enough resources for continue development. In this project product will without dependencies from funds. But with them life a bit simpler

This is one of the reasons why I like this project. The team will make their product in any case. But it's better to catch some whales. Then the platform will start faster.
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:39:58 PM

the buyig of Tokens is heavy or doesn't going on, it struggles to hit 2 000 000$ for many days  and For now COLLECTED 1 029 237 $.
-VOL-

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:47:25 PM

the buyig of Tokens is heavy or doesn't going on, it struggles to hit 2 000 000$ for many days  and For now COLLECTED 1 029 237 $.

Devs team will aim to catch some whales, go to the telegram chat there you will find answers on a lot of questions.
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:25:13 PM

Devs team will aim to catch some whales, go to the telegram chat there you will find answers on a lot of questions.

Thank you,i'm already on Telegram, anyway we hope the ICO to be a successful
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:01:39 AM

If only about 1 million has been raised since October 4 until now, it is quite difficult to add about 1 million in just 3 weeks. Anyway, I wish you success to get the soft head. Good luck!
AUruHM

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:45:12 AM

If only about 1 million has been raised since October 4 until now, it is quite difficult to add about 1 million in just 3 weeks. Anyway, I wish you success to get the soft head. Good luck!
If on private sale or some whale offers that is real. With working product even unfinished to get some funds can be simpler in offline meetings. I think team can do it!
gaminglyfe

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:51:45 AM

Hello, I came across this article by this ICO called Nitro while doing my due diligence. https://medium.com/@NitroToken/nitro-air-drop-inbound-4e76ed3193e6 . Apparently, they are going to do an airdrop to gaming-related ICO. Anybody knows if SRG community is one of their airdrop target?
-VOL-

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:51:40 AM

If on private sale or some whale offers that is real. With working product even unfinished to get some funds can be simpler in offline meetings. I think team can do it!

Team try to get some whales in the project they can beat soft cap mark. If they will launch working platform this will attract more investors. Soon update will be done.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:55:11 PM

Team try to get some whales in the project they can beat soft cap mark. If they will launch working platform this will attract more investors. Soon update will be done.

Considering the short time until the end of the ICO distribution period, only through different actions of what has been done before, can be reached soft cap.  Attracting investors through other methods can also deliver results. Good luck.
-VOL-

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:54:14 PM

Considering the short time until the end of the ICO distribution period, only through different actions of what has been done before, can be reached soft cap.  Attracting investors through other methods can also deliver results. Good luck.

The end date of the ICO was transferred to January. So there is quite a time to attract large investors. All in the hands of the team.
I wish them good luck.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:47:40 AM

Considering the short time until the end of the ICO distribution period, only through different actions of what has been done before, can be reached soft cap.  Attracting investors through other methods can also deliver results. Good luck.

The end date of the ICO was transferred to January. So there is quite a time to attract large investors. All in the hands of the team.
I wish them good luck.

I think the team of managers have some alternatives marketing channels or think about some groups of investors to raise minimum soft cap in this stage ICO distribution. As you tell all is in the hands of the team.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:30:05 AM

Good day BM,

Please update my membership status of your signature campaign spreadsheet from Member to Full Member.

I am at column #48 on your signature campaign spreadsheet.

Thank you.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
AUruHM

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:44:37 AM

Considering the short time until the end of the ICO distribution period, only through different actions of what has been done before, can be reached soft cap.  Attracting investors through other methods can also deliver results. Good luck.

I wish them good luck.

I think the team of managers have some alternatives marketing channels or think about some groups of investors to raise minimum soft cap in this stage ICO distribution. As you tell all is in the hands of the team.

Now and later will some blockchain conferences and meet ups. Good team (as SRG) have all chances to get more on those events. No much people live in this forum and look at twitter. Whales live in silence Smiley
crealmaster

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:59:57 AM

I wish them good luck.

Now and later will some blockchain conferences and meet ups. Good team (as SRG) have all chances to get more on those events. No much people live in this forum and look at twitter. Whales live in silence Smiley
Totally agree with you. I hope these guys get money for the project and everything will be fine.
-VOL-

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:15:45 PM

Good day BM,

Please update my membership status of your signature campaign spreadsheet from Member to Full Member.

I am at column #48 on your signature campaign spreadsheet.

Thank you.

Hello i dont think bounty manager read this topic. Better contact in telegram bounty channel here link to it https://t.me/srg_bounty .It was on last 2 pages here.
Regards.
Pertor

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:13:48 PM

Hello, the rank in the subscription campaign from Member to Full Member has changed, please note.
The reference to the post I specify.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141758.msg26339356#msg26339356
-VOL-

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:29:38 PM

Yeap i agree with you ,now team need to focus to attract investors at conferences and exhibitions. Because in this forum a lot of people know about this great project.

Hello, the rank in the subscription campaign from Member to Full Member has changed, please note.

Read my previus post about bounty manager.
AUruHM

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:32:21 PM

But you can see that 20'Dec is last day of bounty campaigns. And your rank will not count.

I will wait news. I'd like this project and will watch fro development!
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: