Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮  (Read 45857 times)
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:15:09 AM

I am very interested to follow the gift of this project but I see the gift from bounty very little dev
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
santygo777 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:21:31 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 12:34:35 PM by santygo777

I am very interested to follow the gift of this project but I see the gift from bounty very little dev
What do you mean, when you say "gift from bounty very little"?
We have 3% bounty, it is normal % for majority ICO projects.
At the same time, we are installing a lottery among the tokenholders where we will play an additional 2%
blockchainz_rm

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:21:09 PM

Yep man, i think 90% for bounty will be better :DDD
Mokel our President! Smiley
GeneralC1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:42:38 PM

Look at your official website, in the block chain area, there are dragons and fishes jumbled together, one really wants to do something the team, because you always take the technology as the core, and has been applied in our daily life.
crealmaster

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:35:23 PM

Look at your official website, in the block chain area, there are dragons and fishes jumbled together, one really wants to do something the team, because you always take the technology as the core, and has been applied in our daily life.

Looks like you have nice weeds, give me the phone of your Dealer please Cheesy
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:26:10 PM

Good evening, first of all our team is interested in understanding your expression (GAMECASH) We do not have a relationship with GAMECASH because conceptually, we are different and you can study the documentation. And convincing please do not advertise your project on our topic.  If you mean a common goal (community of players) is the common goal of any online project related to the game industry, whether gamecredits, skincoin or GAMECASH. But the way to achieve the goal of each project, for example: mobilego to build its gaming market and want to attract developers here, dmarket creates a platform for the sale and exchange of skins. Our team realizes the set goal through the monetization of viral marketing and the construction of an international decentralized loyalty program, this concept has not been used so far, this is our highlight. With the technical implementation, you can find in Gitkhov

Thank you for understanding! Smiley Wink
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:22:57 AM

i see on your whitpaper u have 2 token
SRG and GMP
SRG will sell on ICO
so for GMP ?
or we got instanly GMP after buying SRG ?
or we must spend/disemble SRG to get GMP ?

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:58:56 AM

i see on your whitpaper u have 2 token
SRG and GMP
SRG will sell on ICO
so for GMP ?
or we got instanly GMP after buying SRG ?
or we must spend/disemble SRG to get GMP ?

Good afternoon, thank you for asking!
You all rightly noticed SRG token is an investment token that is sold during the ICO period and gives a profit shre from the company. As for GMP, it is a token that will also be quoted on the exchange and will be issued after the ICO, it will receive referrals in the SRG community system as a reward, from the incoming financial stream. Everyone will have the opportunity to purchase a GMP token after the end of the company's ICO and use it inside the SRG platform or trade on the exchange. Instruction and date will be provided soon!

More, you can study our promotional video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LbvpfrpbTo&t=7s

Follow the news!
srg.io
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:24:53 AM

Hi bounty manager, I would like to ask if I am currently participating in another twitter campaign, I cannot join your bounty program (according to the bounty rules of your ICO for twitter)? Thank you.
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:51:48 AM

Hi bounty manager, I would like to ask if I am currently participating in another twitter campaign, I cannot join your bounty program (according to the bounty rules of your ICO for twitter)? Thank you.
Good afternoon, you can participate in our company bounty Wink Wink Wink
blockchainz_rm

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:18:41 AM

They wrote this for Brainless spamers, who participate in 10+ Bounty and create only spam instead of awareness.
If you participate in 1-2-3 bounty it is normal.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:10:36 PM

They wrote this for Brainless spamers, who participate in 10+ Bounty and create only spam instead of awareness.

so in this case
u will check the participant , then u will disqualified him , if u see he just stupid spammers , right ?
good to hear that.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:17:28 PM

have beta or tester platform ?  Roll Eyes . i want try your game before joining invest in the ico

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
LuckyCheetah

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:26:00 PM

Stimulating microtransactions which are often tied to pay-to-win strategies is not the best foundation for the network which should attract gamers.
This can be countered if you take steps to avoid pay-to-win developers, making it a network of more fun games, attracting a wider audience.
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:03:08 PM

so in this case
u will check the participant , then u will disqualified him , if u see he just stupid spammers , right ?
good to hear that.
Yes, you are right. All spamers will be "-". Smiley
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:05:14 PM

have beta or tester platform ?  Roll Eyes . i want try your game before joining invest in the ico
Yes, of course! In the end of september we are planning to launch demo version of our module in few games. Sunscribe on our news on https://srg.io and you will not skip that Smiley
santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:34:14 PM

Stimulating microtransactions which are often tied to pay-to-win strategies is not the best foundation for the network which should attract gamers.
This can be countered if you take steps to avoid pay-to-win developers, making it a network of more fun games, attracting a wider audience.
If i right understand you, you mean case:
Player: Hey, Admin, i have more powerfull Axe, i have $1000, and i want Axe which will be better all Axe's available in game
Admin: Dude, no problem, give me $2000 and your Axe will be twice more powerfull than best Axe available in game process

We can't restrict access for such type of games. It is not good model for game and you right, but only gamers can decide play in this games or not.
We agree with you, that freemium model with in-game purchases which does not affect on game process is the best model. But we are loyalty community, not game developers for now Smiley
adloule13

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:36:30 PM

Please check your DM. You have fraudulently copied our project.

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

santygo777 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:11:02 PM

Please check your DM. You have fraudulently copied our project.

Good afternoon, representatives of GAMECASH. I earnestly request that before issuing loud statements to SRG Limeted, I ask you to initially study the company's internal logistics system for its foundation and development, which were patented on the basis of a legal agreement. If you disagree with something and think that (you are copied), then you can strain a request for legal advice and will discuss our interactions in court. Introductory information for referral: Our company is registered since 2016 SRG Limited, Road town 223, Tortola, BVI. The company has a patented modular part of the project, in addition, there are developments since 2015 that have been verified by the relevant executive bodies. The system and media plan has been developed with ambisafe and there are contractual and media developments that have been developed in the future, until your publication. The fact that our concepts are similar, in this we completely agree, as well as skincoin and dmarmet, or polibius and chromo bank. We only wish you good luck in conducting the ICO of the company, and we do not consider you competitors or enemies.

And do not spam in our topic

Thank you for understanding!
blockchainz_rm

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:30:09 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 03:33:40 PM by blockchainz_rm

Good project, we are waiting for news about it Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: