Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cryptonetix>NEXT GENERATION ANALYTICS FOR THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKETS  (Read 11739 times)
Social_Cryptonetix

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:49:31 PM

Materials for training you will do yourself. Or take from sources?

Hi persefona,
Yes we will be personally on our team creating the videos and training materials. We may also partner with some trading organizations when the time comes, but we have the internal resources to produce the material ourselves.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix

~Cryptonetix.com~
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:02:54 PM

Hi persefona,
Yes we will be personally on our team creating the videos and training materials. We may also partner with some trading organizations when the time comes, but we have the internal resources to produce the material ourselves.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix

It's nice to read this. The site has a great chance of success. Good luck to you
Social_Cryptonetix

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:11:20 PM

Hi persefona,

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix

It's nice to read this. The site has a great chance of success. Good luck to you

Dear Sahabond,

We really appreciate your views about us.

Thanks for your continued interest,
Cryptonetix

~Cryptonetix.com~
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:34:21 PM

Who will add crypto currency news to your platform?
I'm interested too. Or is it still an aggregator of news from news sites?
Will there be news and materials for training in Russian?

Hi sahabond,
While we will provide localization of our platform which allows us to translate all the screens into various languages, when you get into training materials it becomes a bit difficult. For something like training videos in Russian we would need to partner with some native speakers and traders. We would love to do more in many languages, but our first, primary focus must be in English. I will indeed add your requests to our suggestions list.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix

I think if you'll want this, than peoples who'll do this will be found.

Yes, but it depends from users, if users that speak Russian will be big part of active users on the platform, in this case they should to finance translation  in another case they shouldn't.

They should provide translation in any case, this activity attract additional audience to the project.
Social_Cryptonetix

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:39:24 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 09:10:28 PM by Social_Cryptonetix

Who will add crypto currency news to your platform?
I'm interested too. Or is it still an aggregator of news from news sites?
Will there be news and materials for training in Russian?

Hi sahabond,
While we will provide localization of our platform which allows us to translate all the screens into various languages, when you get into training materials it becomes a bit difficult. For something like training videos in Russian we would need to partner with some native speakers and traders. We would love to do more in many languages, but our first, primary focus must be in English. I will indeed add your requests to our suggestions list.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix

I think if you'll want this, than peoples who'll do this will be found.

Yes, but it depends from users, if users that speak Russian will be big part of active users on the platform, in this case they should to finance translation  in another case they shouldn't.

They should provide translation in any case, this activity attract additional audience to the project.

Hi Truthfinder76,

Yes indeed. Simply putting our analytics into various languages exposes so many more people to very valid technical analysis methods, and helps to bridge the language barrier gap in the Blockchain community.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix

~Cryptonetix.com~
Vasyafet

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:50:41 PM

A great idea that allows people working in the field of crypto currency to save a lot of time.
And save a lot of money)
Here you are right. Because in modern realities. Time is money

I would say so. From what I have seen, many of the Crypto traders out there use order flow and simple order books. As these markets grow, real technical analysis methods that we will basically perform for our clients will be vital to success in the markets. Analysis methods such as Fibonacci, Harmonics, Elliott Wave and more will present many opportunities to traders and put many of these coins into real perspective of what is worthwhile to involve yourself in.

Best Regards and thanks for the support all!
Cryptonetix Support

Maybe in future will you create video that explain how it works for peoples, maybe many of them (including me) don't understanding how so many factors can be calculated to decide wich currencies have a potential?

Hi Truthfinder76,
We will be explaining our analysis for the traditional methods like Elliott Wave, Fibonacci, Harmonics, Price Action and Support and Resistance. The custom algorithms and AI we will provide a tutorial so one can understand it as well. With that in mind, the educational section of the platform will offer training on the blockchain markets as well as various trading analysis methods.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix.

I think he means during ICO, to attract additional investments.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:55:44 AM

Can  I be able to store tokens on a Jaxx crypto currency account?
alexsmalex

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:56:56 AM

I would advise to use my ether wallet
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:58:04 AM

Great idea. If everything works as expected. That it is not a pity and to pay a subscription fee
Social_Cryptonetix

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:45:24 PM

Dear Alexsmalex,

We suggest MyEtherWallet, as the wallet must be capable of storing ERC20 assets not just ETH tokens.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix.

~Cryptonetix.com~
Truthfinder76

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:51:05 PM

Your soft cap is $3.9M? It's not subscribed in White Paper, but in Investment roadmap it is the first target
Vasyafet

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:56:25 PM

Your soft cap is $3.9M? It's not subscribed in White Paper, but in Investment roadmap it is the first target
And using this logic, is hard cap $17M?
alexsmalex

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:04:27 PM

If this amount is collected, will it mean that the .ico has taken place?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:06:11 PM

What happens if this amount is not collected? Money back to the investors?
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:07:51 PM

I hope it doesn't happen as the project is interesting and useful to people. In addition, for investors, the conditions are very good
R_Oliver

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:13:59 PM

where to check roadmap?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:39:28 PM

I think yes, you can check website and tell your opinion.
Vasyafet

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:42:33 PM

where to check roadmap?
At the Cryptonetix.com
Social_Cryptonetix

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:11:47 PM

And using this logic, is hard cap $17M?

Hello friends,

We would like to raise 17 Million, and the Cryptonetix hard cap is 23.8 Million. There is a 100k (minimum) to help us cover basic expenses of continuing to seek investment. Regardless of what we raise, we will work to bring the platform to the masses. We have various business plans capable of being executed depending on various amounts of financing obtained. Regardless, Cryptonetix token holders should feel secure we will look to increase the value Cryptonetix at every opportunity.

I hope this answers all the above questions, if there are any further questions, do let us know....

Best Regards and thanks for the support all!
Cryptonetix

~Cryptonetix.com~
Social_Cryptonetix

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:21:03 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 10:43:03 PM by Social_Cryptonetix

where to check roadmap?

Dear R_Oliver,

You can check our roadmap through visiting http://cryptonetix.com or you can simply view our whitepaper to know more http://cryptonetix.com/static/cryptonetix_whitepaper.pdf

Regards,
Cryptonetix

~Cryptonetix.com~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: