Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:00:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My master's thesis - Looking for ideas  (Read 130 times)
Trunsk9000 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:37:03 AM

Hello Bitcoin community!

First of all, I'm a 23 y/o student from Belgium and went full into cryptocurrencies and macro economics a few months ago (mid June actually). Since then I've been passionate ever since and educating myself every day.

To graduate I only have to finish my master's thesis now. It's actually my 2nd degree now, and this time it's in business economics. We can choose from a list of topics what we should investigate but since all those things are way more boring than the crypto industry that I discovered I asked my professor whether it was possible to do a study about crypto/bitcoin/macro-economics/valuations/monetary systems. I was told it was possible but I had to make a more specific plan in the coming days.

Heard a lot about this forum so that's why I came here to ask you guys for your thoughts/advice/ideas on this matter.

Do you guys have any ideas or things you thought would be interesting to investigate concerning these things? What I was thinking to do was write a paper about all elements contributing to bitcoins valuation and then also the rise of crypto in general and discussion of the current monetary system and its flaws, but I'm concerned it's a bit hard to find good data to collect to do this.

I know it's not an easy question, but I can only try to ask right? Maybe I can contribute to the community by investigating some interesting correlations. So if anyone has any proposals, I would be very interested and thankful for your help!

Thanks

Milan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: