Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:27:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiPay to explore Bitcoin alternative(IOTA)  (Read 781 times)
CryptosapienZA (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:13:36 PM

- Blue Star Capital PLC said Monday that investee firm SatoshiPay Ltd has agreed a proof of concept project with the IOTA Foundation to explore using an alternative cryptocurrency for its settlement network.

Nanopayments firm SatoshiPay has used the cryptocurrency Bitcoin since its 2015 launch, but a rise in transactions has led to congestion in the network and an increase in fees.

Therefore, SatoshiPay will explore using cryptocurrency IOTA as an alternative, which offers zero-fee transactions and no limit on the number of transactions per second. The results of the proof of concept project are expected in August.

Blue Star owns a 19% stake in SatoshiPay, expected to rise to 31% subject to completion of its latest investment.

"Working with the IOTA Foundation allows SatoshiPay to explore new technology with a clear focus on scalability of its business. We are excited about the potential new opportunities that could open up from this initiative and that SatoshiPay is taking steps to optimise its business model," said Tony Fabrizi, chief executive of Blue Star.

http://www.iii.co.uk/alliance-news/1500294500780987600-3/blue-star-investee-satoshipay-to-explore-bitcoin-alternative
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:20:08 PM

- Blue Star Capital PLC said Monday that investee firm SatoshiPay Ltd has agreed a proof of concept project with the IOTA Foundation to explore using an alternative cryptocurrency for its settlement network.

Nanopayments firm SatoshiPay has used the cryptocurrency Bitcoin since its 2015 launch, but a rise in transactions has led to congestion in the network and an increase in fees.

Therefore, SatoshiPay will explore using cryptocurrency IOTA as an alternative, which offers zero-fee transactions and no limit on the number of transactions per second. The results of the proof of concept project are expected in August.

Blue Star owns a 19% stake in SatoshiPay, expected to rise to 31% subject to completion of its latest investment.

"Working with the IOTA Foundation allows SatoshiPay to explore new technology with a clear focus on scalability of its business. We are excited about the potential new opportunities that could open up from this initiative and that SatoshiPay is taking steps to optimise its business model," said Tony Fabrizi, chief executive of Blue Star.

http://www.iii.co.uk/alliance-news/1500294500780987600-3/blue-star-investee-satoshipay-to-explore-bitcoin-alternative
btc have some problems as you mentioned, but the society is trying to resolve, i just want to wait until 1 August

blacky90

Activity: 384
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 03:38:03 PM

iota is the future

CryptosapienZA (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:26:59 AM

btc have some problems as you mentioned, but the society is trying to resolve, i just want to wait until 1 August

Absolutely, those solutions need to come very quick...
oreits11

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:00:45 PM

as returns with the release a drawing on regulation to follows with the segregated witness arrange with the blockchain system to offer with the public,
as future developer to gains with the higher on controls as referring use with policies to deliver service to the users
that the different level on appropriation to follows with the decision on users to put on risks as expends as consuming goods of service from the distro/developer

kenji

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:05:40 PM

bye bye Bitcoin  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IOTA is the future and Bitcoin will die like these 99%  other useless shitcoins!
KRAUSS

Merit: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:02:32 PM

Does anybody know any project what will use IOTA? As far i know IOTA technology is for internet of things. Any news about realization ?
CryptosapienZA (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:38:22 PM

Does anybody know any project what will use IOTA? As far i know IOTA technology is for internet of things. Any news about realization ?

I suggest you follow them on Slack and Twitter. They do update us there regulary. They have already partnered with a number of companies inorder to see the project into realisation. The Satoshi Pay founder was also interviewed by Crypto Edutainment on Youtube yesterday about why they chose IOTA. I suggest you check the interview out.
KRAUSS

Merit: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:00:31 PM

I suggest you follow them on Slack and Twitter. They do update us there regulary. They have already partnered with a number of companies inorder to see the project into realisation. The Satoshi Pay founder was also interviewed by Crypto Edutainment on Youtube yesterday about why they chose IOTA. I suggest you check the interview out.

Will do such. Thanks for support ) If you have any link for Satoshi Pay interview - appreciate in advance!))
CryptosapienZA (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:47:05 AM

Will do such. Thanks for support ) If you have any link for Satoshi Pay interview - appreciate in advance!))

Here we go.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPOFoyR-Xug
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:06:55 PM

IOTA's marketcap is similar to Stratis and EOS, while it is clearly IOTA is far superier than these projects in terms of growth potential.

Voice-Of-Reason

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:10:21 PM

Stop spreading FUD OP, no company would leave the bitcoin platform and go take their business to an altcoin platform.  It's illogical.

this

maybe add some more options, but replace... nop
Jasper Crypto

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:27:26 PM

Yes, Volkswagen and also Innogy (biggest company of wind and solar energy in Europe) is working with IOTA.

Their is also a ICO going tomorrow, called Modum.io with will use the IOTA technology.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: