Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:52:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your favorite 3 altcoins and why?  (Read 6588 times)
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:35:40 PM

LTC
VTC
ZEN

LTC- alternative to bitcoin with better and quicker development.
VTC- tries to solve the problem with miners controlling the market with asic resistance and dev team even faster than LTCs.
ZEN- complete anonymous transactions, messaging, and publishing. Secured through mining and secure nodes. user based governance.

Yeah, Litecoin has my alt vote every day of the week. The price itself is a big bonus for me, since I see Litecoin as the original Bitcoin alternative. It will never be as expensive, but look at the stability in price. Long-term profits is an incentive but the development and community are nothing short of inspirational to Bitcoin.

Zen I will always view a few rungs below Monero, but I do like the user aspect for governance.

Waves is my latest entry into my personal favourite top 3, for much of the reasons as Litecoin (development) but that it has a solid product that keeps getting better.
I personally believe Waves it as a bright future and I think if we invest now in future it will give as an excellent profit. apart from this i like ETH and NEM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:33:54 AM

My top-three altcoins I choose to deal with are Ethereum, Monero (XMR) and DASH. I pick ETH for it stability and its great future (I believe in it). DASH and XMR are very safe altcoins and a greatest anonymity dealing with them is always provided.
sky24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:24:14 AM

Right now I am looking into Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. They are backed by real estate that will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:23:07 AM

I think my favorite 3 altcoins are : 1. BTC 2.ZEN  3. ETH

1. BTC because it's cover all coin in the world, and the price is very highest compared another
2. ZEN complete anonymous transactions, messaging, and publishing. Secured through mining and secure nodes. user based governance.
3. And the 3rd coin for me is ETH. Aside from the second higher coins interms of price, ethereum is also popular and has the 2nd largest market cap with 28.63 B. I think This is the next promising coin among almost 1000 coin in the market.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:25:14 AM

i like BTC and I regret like most of us to don't have some
ETH  I hope it will raise one day eventually
NEO i don't have some Smiley
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:38:11 AM

prefer litecoin eth and btc because every time currency exchange is always smooth and time is not too long to wait for it.
it's all the coins that I choose too but maybe we can add one more coin that is now being good waves because already many people who choose

Retailatmon

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:41:01 AM

prefer litecoin eth and btc because every time currency exchange is always smooth and time is not too long to wait for it.
it's all the coins that I choose too but maybe we can add one more coin that is now being good waves because already many people who choose

That is right. These are the good ones. We might add Bitcoin Cash as well. You can trade it in many exchanges now.
disam

Activity: 394

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:41:33 AM

my favourite altcoin is ripple/xrp. Why? Because no matter how many good news about adoption, use, tech progress, new partners..etc, come out, the price of xrp does not move up, or even falls a bit every time. A company with 15bn "warchest" had a big important conference in a warehouse where the sun was shining directly into speakers eyes. A tech company that can not handle a simple livestream, and does no stream the main chair interview. So all we can do is hodl.  Angry
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 11:17:55 AM

Im talking about the most influence coin on cryptocurrency.  So thats  I mean the coin who have a original technology not copycat the others. 
And the answers are Bitcoin and Ethereum. The boths still just the real coin for me.  And my goal for collecting altcoin to exchange them to BTC and ETH.  So hunt them before its toi late.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
ankit05

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:45:21 AM

1. BTC         -  Because  is the king all crypto word.
2. Ethereum -  It's established and ETH has all power BTC has and many more Features.
3. Wave       -  The wave is so much better, esaier, simpler to use.

shiv06

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:01:30 PM

1. BTC   -   BTC is the king of all crpto currency  in word.
2. ETH   -   ETH is has all power BTC has many features.
3. Wave -   The wave is esaier, simpler to use.
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:27:17 PM

BTC, ETH and Waves. 3 my flagship coins. Btc is pioneer of all cryptocurrencies, while the two altcoins have a market that specifically trades their tokens.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:32:06 PM

My favorite altcoins are waves, ark and ethereum this three coins are trusted and legit. Even there's a lot of trial comes to there altcoins. They can handle and manage it, I have no doubt to the abilities of these crypto.
If these altcoins are continue increasing for the following days or years I'm sure that all crypto currency will become more worth it in the future.
pjhom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:28:56 PM

Etherium, Ripple, and OMG

Etherium has such a strong following.  Their is a lot of development ongoing and it seems they will solve the scalability issues.  I like that they will have POS.

Ripple has the partnership with Gates foundation, they are picking up banks left and right.  The swift system is long overdue for replacement.

OMG - the mother company has a strong userbase.  Once they get their tech worked out, staking will be profitable.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:42:00 PM

WAVES -> With NG, DEX, smart contract, and others I believe we'll see great demand for Waves. That means huge transactions and money for us Grin

DGD -> DGX will be gold backed. And DGD holders will get some benefits of the fee.

PBT -> Even I lost huge amount of money I still believe in tis project (With that team probably they will screw up Grin). It can be great example of real world tokenizing. I don't like the team at all btw  Grin

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
kafnan

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:49:00 PM

BTC, ETH and BCC is my 3 favarite Altcoin
Bcz Last 3 month ago I am gain profit on those coin.

Everybody know BTC is the Online digital currency.Its value increase repidly.  and its rank no 1.

Eth is the best coin for me cause its merket rank 2ndd
I hope next year its value high

Republicofizmir

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:54:54 PM

Bitcoin- The best coin ever
Ethereum- The best altcoin ever and the it's second after bitcoin
And
Ethereum Classic- It is a Ethereum's baby
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:03:35 PM

My top three pick are:
1. Ethereum: Ethereum already have a platform that encompasses it currency, smart contract and more
2. Bitcoin: Bitcoin is a better currency that ever is. Better than Gold and US dollar
3. Monero: Everyone has a right to privacy and monero is providing that service.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:10:01 PM

For me Bitcoin is still a top priority of favorite coins, because Bitcoin has great potential to continue growing and has highest value in cryptocurrency
Additionally ETH and ZEN are my favorite altcoin after bitcoin although both are currently dropping drastically but I'm sure by beginning of 2018 the price of ETh and ZEN will increase again.
Bitcocoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:30:54 PM

1.)Ripple- It is very good working.

2.)Waves- The simple to using

3.)Zen- Secured through mining
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: