Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:01:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 6058 times)
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:49:45 AM

I think there are many ways to invest in bitcoin,i myself get bitcoin from forums by following signature campaigns or get bitcoin for free that is in "free bitcoin", and There are some other sites that offer cooperation in bitcoin, but only a few that i get because i do not have big capital. Meanwhile, if someone has a large capital, they will follow the trading or buy in the exchanger will get a greater advantage when bitcoin prices rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:07:00 AM

Of course a student can certainly do that, and it can be profitable too. What you need to know about bitcoin investing is: buy cheap - sell expensive, often monitor bitcoin market trends, use Bitcoin to buy a more stable investment, never invest money into bitcoin more than we can afford or don't invest in bitcoin more than we can to afford it.
lilit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:13:28 AM

In order not to fall for any fraudulent projects for investment, I just buy bitcoins and hold them for a long time until the price grows and brings me a good profit.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:44:54 AM

In order to invest to bitcoins it really depends if you want to earn free you must invest your time and spend a time for it as an investment and go for earning bitcoins free,then if you want to grow money as a student place a initial money and go trading

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:05:28 AM

Investing in bitcoins means buying it and waiting for the prices to go up. That is basically what you need to do here. But I think the right time to buy is the difficult part. What if you bought, for example, at $5,000 each and that was the peak that happened a few days ago. If that happens though, the best thing to do is just wait for it to go back up.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:55:12 AM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks.

When i first started here I also dont know how to invest in bitcoin but after reading some of the posts here I learned how. I joined signature campaign they pay you according to your rank so I invested the payment i got in bitcoin. For now I didnt use the money I earned I just keep and hold it in my wallet.

Yes, there are many ways to earn money on this forum. And one of the most accessible ways is a campaign of signature.
After collecting a few coins you can trade them on the exchange. This is also very profitable

Yes, this is somehow is a right thing to do but in a long term do you believe that they can keep on supporting you this thing? May be some site can but mostly they do not giving good amount after current price of bitcoin. In a long term you should put on some investment like invest on gambling site, as I can see this is the best way to earn some more but of course you need bigger bankroll to get good profit too
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:20:12 AM

There are more types of ivesting bitcoin and as of  know bitcoin has alot of sources.but first of all you need to buy bitcoin in the market which is low price ithink. and then find a legit site to invest . I suggest ico site, which is clasified as a legit investment site.And also trading you can multiply also your bitcoin on it. But actually strategy is must cause for beginner it is to risk .

As of now your are students so yes you are capable even you dont have enougn money to buy a coin. you can gain also some bitcoin here in forum for (ex sign campaign, refferal and also if you have skills like designing website or creating logo) something like th

maybe designing the web site or making the article interesting enough because we make in a short period of time send the results that have been made and this without the need for large capital, requires only tools and also internet connection

FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:36:19 AM

In order not to fall for any fraudulent projects for investment, I just buy bitcoins and hold them for a long time until the price grows and brings me a good profit.
That's the way that most people should make money with Bitcoin. The people that purchase Bitcoin then selling it for a few thousand dollars are really missing out on the opportunity to make about 6 digits or more with a single coin. I know that it might look ridiculous when you read about the price of Bitcoin going to a price that is worth more than nine thousand dollars though look at how far we come.
People purchasing Bitcoin and the people holding some Bitcoins are looking to get rich so joining the community is a nice thing to do other than for the money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 152

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:44:20 AM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

If you have a small capital, I think you're capable of investing into Bitcoin. Try buying a small amount of Bitcoin sufficient to your capital during the dumps or when the price of Bitcoin is low. All you have to do after that is to hold it for a long period of time, disregard the dums that might happen and focus on the pumps or the increase of Bitcoin market value. And sell it whenever you like as long as you'll eaen profit and the return of investment. Then you may repeat it for continuous income.

danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:54:46 AM

Yes it is so capable because you can still invest in here while you are studying instead of saving money in the bank you can save your money here and it can be double here,. unlike in the bank, better invest in bitcoin.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:06:45 AM

Well it is depend on your capital you know, in bitcoin if you have big capital or huge capital you will be profiting in this type of saving, but if your money is just a couple of dollars you can just save your money in the wallets and wait to increase its value.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:18:22 AM

best way to invest you bitcoin is to invest in ico's. first you will get bonus and second when they hit market price pump so you gain great profit.or you can invest in potential tokens mainly go for debit card(payment) tokens project as their token price increase rapidly.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:24:00 AM

Well it is depend on your capital you know, in bitcoin if you have big capital or huge capital you will be profiting in this type of saving, but if your money is just a couple of dollars you can just save your money in the wallets and wait to increase its value.

Keeping few dollars in the wallet and waiting for it will mean waiting till eternity which might not even worth the waiting period considering the issue of inflation that would have happened by the time the value increases. The other option is to try trading as this will only happen only few times in a day and with the right coins invested in, you are sure to increase the little amount regularly till it becomes something worthwhile.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:26:10 AM

best way to invest you bitcoin is to invest in ico's. first you will get bonus and second when they hit market price pump so you gain great profit.or you can invest in potential tokens mainly go for debit card(payment) tokens project as their token price increase rapidly.
That is a great idea for the user of bitcoin and want to invest their money because they have a higher chance to increase their money if they will go for ICO because most of the ICO are good project and they mostly go at least 50-100% from its original price in ICO and that is already a huge gain for an investor.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:59:56 AM

First you need to have lots of fiat currency if you want to make good returns from your investment. If you don't have it then you can make liquid investment which means you should put money as and when it is available to you. It could be daily basis, weekly or monthly. But try to put x amount in bitcoin on monthly basis which will give you good returns as you will be investing at different rates of bitcoin. Investing at different rates means increasing your margins slowly and steadily. If you really think you can hold your patience for long terms then this is good way to do it. Remember not to get panicked when the price starts moving down because if you sell then you will loose your time and investment. Get that bitcoin always moves upward with some dips in between. If you can hold onto that thought then go for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
filipwx

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:13:24 PM

First you should never forget that bitcoins are worth whatever individuals choose to believe they are worth. And because the value is too volatile to serve as a reliable unit of account, you should be very careful when investing in it. 
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:02:11 PM

if you want to invest in bitcoin you have to have bitcoin for investment minaml you have dollar as capital. investment options are so many depending on which you want to choose which ones? can be trading and much more
yeahhh .... so many ways if you want to make an investment in the bitcoin, one of which you can buy with bitcoin low prices then release it when the price is above the will but your words properly that should have a capital first in the form of dollar (bitcoin). or you can follow the campaign's signature on her every week you will receive a salary in the form of bitcoin.
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 04:53:05 PM

Considering that you're a student, i imagine that finances must be tight.  I would be weary of buying to start with.  There are opportunities available to get into BTC without initial money investment.  However, you'll need to invest time and effort.  Although BTC faucets are few and far between and don't pay as much as they used.  You could use alt coin faucets and convert to BTC.  You could sell items or services online for BTC or you could join signature campaigns or social media campaigns to get started and grow patiently and steadily.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:00:32 PM

if you want to invest in bitcoin you have to have bitcoin for investment minaml you have dollar as capital. investment options are so many depending on which you want to choose which ones? can be trading and much more
yeahhh .... so many ways if you want to make an investment in the bitcoin, one of which you can buy with bitcoin low prices then release it when the price is above the will but your words properly that should have a capital first in the form of dollar (bitcoin). or you can follow the campaign's signature on her every week you will receive a salary in the form of bitcoin.
Yes, you are right, there is a lot of ways to make an investment in the bitcoin. For example you can invest in the long run, I mean you buy bitcoin when the price is too low and sell when the price increase like you said, This is the main idea to make a profit with bitcoin, but if you have some skills, for exemple in trading you can make a huge profit on it.  Also, if you are just a beginner you can build up your account and enroll a signature campaign.

pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:10:48 PM

Not really good advise. There is additional risk in investing in ICOs. Some day, this bubble is going to burst.
It might be better to invest in bitcoins and hold them in cold storage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: