Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 6060 times)
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:59:03 AM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks.
If you have better money invest in bitcoin for savings in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:01:14 AM

All you need is to buy or earn bitcoins and wait for several days, weeks, or months. Since bitcoin price is increasing time to time and people taking advantage on it, making it an investment.
if in my opinion do not have to wait long .. the important thing is very expensive ,, it waits in when the price increases it extraordinary results are the same in investnya and in exchanges on the rise so high .. it all depends on the person because we do not know the future changes, and on time ..
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:25:15 AM

Student like you may just buy bitcoin as you can, you may store it and wait for it to grow in value. Storing bitcoin is an investment itself, from time to time you can just check out if the value of bitcoin is on top or down. If you don't have any amount to store, you can start joining a social media and signature campaign. You might earn not so bad amount of bitcoin. Do more research in this forum, there are many offer out there. You just have to exert some time and effort.
Iantot08

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:19:06 AM

As a newbie, the only I know to invest in bitcoin was I think is also like on how to invest to use the real money but in bitcoin was have an advantage because it easily to the transaction. It will do in online and the only you net is internet connection.
Harley0501

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:13:28 AM

It's simple to invest your money into bitcoin. You just buy some bitcoin in exchanger which is in your country and save them for a long term. But its have high risk. I suggest you to do trading, after you buy some bitcoin. If you have big amount , you can do mining. Bitcoin is fluctuative digital money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:02:02 AM

It's simple to invest your money into bitcoin. You just buy some bitcoin in exchanger which is in your country and save them for a long term. But its have high risk. I suggest you to do trading, after you buy some bitcoin. If you have big amount , you can do mining. Bitcoin is fluctuative digital money.
You might have confusion about the HODL and trade. You mentioned storing or saving bitcoin for long tiem and it has high risk. Thus you are suggesting trading. Huh trading is next level high risk activity one could do with bitcoin. If and only if you know how market is moving, what is happening in global market level and based on the analysis of these kind of things you deduce what might happen in future. And then you place your bets on bitcoin. This is trading. Few things are important to understand when it comes to get benefit from the bitcoin.
1. If you have less money for investment purpose, buy some satoshis or bitcoins as per situation and store it safe.
2. Repeat step 1 regularly
3. If you understand or able to predict what may happen in market then put some coins in trading
4. If step 3 is not feasible then step 2 is for you.
5. Keep your coins in your hardware wallet for long long time. You will be amazed after five to ten years realizing your saving value increased by bitcoin.
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:11:41 AM

I seem that you can buy some Bitcoin hold it. and it is an easy way to buy and the best way to invest. I think that you need to hold all Bitcoin because bitcoin price increasing day by day. another thing is that I want to tell you can you buy it and hold for a long time. best exchange to use is LocalBitcoins.

josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:20:06 AM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Actually im still a new so i did not try to use investing but i would like to know all about investing i know that it will give me a lot of money so i always search in youtube to know and how to invest your money in bitcoin but my friend says if  i invest it is to risky that i should to take the risk.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:48:14 AM

this is a very easy question, if you are interested in bitcoin investing you just buy bitcoin at this price, then you save on the wallet trusted and see a few dozen years to come then you will get a lot of profit from the bitcoin price increase. imagine if you buy bitcoin since in 2009 and you sell in the year 2017.
BitBuff2000

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:32:19 PM

The first thing to do; Look for reliable Bitcoin sites and check their features. Next, purchase some bitcoins depend on your budget, decide if you want to start on that amount. You have an option where you can sell it instantly or hold it for long and wait until it gets expensive, before selling it.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:06:15 PM

To invest, you have to buy some bitcoin. First, register to an exchange that allows your country, deposit some money, and buy bitcoinS. Or you can also rent your signature and get paid in bitcoin. Sign up in a signature campaign in the service section, wear their signature and they will pay you bitcoin with every quality post you make. Or read threads in alt section and see how to earn altcoins through bounties. Just by reading here in the forum you can learn a lot on how to earn or invest in bitcoin and other crypto.
I have not enough investing because i am only joining in a signature to campaign to actually promote the campaign i belong. I hope i will know many things about bitcoin.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:34:36 PM

Its not hard to invest with bitcoin but yeh i can say its little bit risky for every newbies. You should not invest if you're new in the world of bitcoins.
Anyways You all you have to do just buy some bitcoins and invest them in Trading. i myself use Trade to earn side income but it is not a piece of cake. At the begining i made  few big loses but then i learn from my mistakes.
If you ask me, i will say trading is the best method of investing bitcoin and also increasing them at the same time.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:32:16 PM

All you need is to buy or earn bitcoins and wait for several days, weeks, or months. Since bitcoin price is increasing time to time and people taking advantage on it, making it an investment.
if in my opinion do not have to wait long .. the important thing is very expensive ,, it waits in when the price increases it extraordinary results are the same in investnya and in exchanges on the rise so high .. it all depends on the person because we do not know the future changes, and on time ..
If someone is having enough capital that he can afford investing in bitcoin and even then he is waiting for the prices to come down, then I think he is only wasting his opportunity to make more money. If we see the past graph of the market price of bitcoin, then we’ll get to k now that prices have increased tremendously. So, it is better to invest as early as possible for having more profit.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:46:37 AM

If someone is having enough capital that he can afford investing in bitcoin and even then he is waiting for the prices to come down, then I think he is only wasting his opportunity to make more money. If we see the past graph of the market price of bitcoin, then we’ll get to k now that prices have increased tremendously. So, it is better to invest as early as possible for having more profit.
in my opinion all right..all depends on the person and the person's circumstances .. if it really needs what's wrong in exchange .. want to later or now the goal is the same all depends on the need and the circumstances ..
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:07:35 PM

Yes nothing is easy but it is all about our interest and the power of the investment. the value of the bitcoin is getting high, the most wanted currency it is going to become in the future so try to make the high information about the bitcoin and then tell your all friends about the bitcoin and take the smart info about the bitcoin, the value will be high and the investor will buy more bitcoin for the sake of the money.
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:14:31 PM

I'm usually invest my bitcoin if I have at least $ 100 and I keep hold over 1 month !
The profit is real but if the state is loss, I just keep it rather than sold it
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:23:30 PM

this is very easy, you just need to buy bitcoin in the present and let your bitcoin up to 5 years to come, and try to see the results of your profit, or if you do not have the capital you can follow the campaign program held in this forum , you will get bitcoin capital from that campaign.
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:52:58 PM

To my mind the best way to invest is Localbitcoins. There you can find lots of ways of payment and choose the most suitable for you.
ManavKalyan

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:54:55 PM

There are a few key questions to help you get started..

How much time are you ok to spend for Bitcoin?
If you think you can spare a few hours every day, actively participating in bitcoin talk forum and the earning a member rank to be able to participate in campaigns and bounty can get you rewards that can be exchanged for bitcoins in exchanges..

Imagine you're school is demanding and you do not have time..
You can buy some small portions of BTC from exchanges from the pocket money that you would otherwise spend and are ok to risk.. You do this for long enough  and you'll have a chewable piece in the game..

As for the market being open for students.. Tough it may not be verified most exchanges would require you to agree that you're 18 years and above so that you're good to make your financial decisions  
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:57:20 PM

Maybe if you do not have the ability to trade, of course, investing into a good solution to be able to earn income from bitcoin, in my opinion by holding bitcoin in the wallet, and this is a safe investment and certainly has a smaller risk of losses when compared with trading, although this way seems slow but in my opinion effective enough to be able to benefit from bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: