Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:23:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 6060 times)
galvan jean

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:22:34 AM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks.

I think you can get a lot of information in this forum on how to get bitcoin, you can get bitcoin without buying with your money by joining bounty campaign and some sites offering cooperation to get bitcoin reward but if you have more capital you may invest to Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:36:43 AM

There is many way to earn bitcoin.

First, you can just buy bitcoin from exchange or wherever its provides, you can find it on google.
Second, you can mining bitcoin with your cpu or gpu, or you can buy bitcoin miner. But mining rig is very expensive , and the profit from mining is depends from what coin you mine, electricity and difficulty nethash. if you have a lot of money, you should do mining for long term investment.
Third, you can join bounty campaign for free to get altcoin, and than you can sell it to bitcoin. But some bounty campaign also pay the participant with bitcoin or ethereum.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:37:55 AM

You have already Activity: 112 hoefully you already know (for sure) how to earn bitcoins or any other crypto currency.
I also see that you have joined a signatur campaign so these all posts for sure were very helpful. For some people concerned I can recommend you the signature campaign, social media campaigns i see many bitcointalk users take part in such projects and they seem to be pleased.
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:44:22 PM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

I think you can get a lot of information in this forum on how to get bitcoin, you can get bitcoin without buying with your money by joining bounty campaign and some sites offering cooperation to get bitcoin reward but if you have more capital you may invest to Bitcoin.
all the information is already in this forum, so you need to read and read more to know how bitcoicn is done. because I think the investment is not all that we imagine.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:02:12 PM

what i can recommend you since you are student,just invest you time here.just join campaigns for you to earn some bitcoin or bounties to earn tokens or alts.from there you can have something to invest in long term.so when time comes that you graduate you will have something to withdraw
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:15:15 PM

Op, You can buy Bitcoin and hold for a period till its value appreciate, invest your time to render Bitcoin or crypto currency related services online and get paid, invest in the project during ICO for more about current ICO you can visit my current signature.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:31:16 PM

Bitcoin is a currency for the people and that means everyone can use them including you. The basic way if earning it is by faucets, mining, and trading. The others can be done through this forum where ICO are offering a new way of earning bitcoins through them. Consider earning bitcoin by participating on one of their campaigns like the social media campaign (FB and Twitter).
Before, i never thought that i can make money using my FB account until i have known this forum. Smiley Not to mention the other campaigns like the blogging and youtube, translation, signature campaign many more.

Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:51:23 PM

Best way to invest bitcoin is to hold it for longer years because it already proven that bitcoin wiill go higher as what we read from the news. If you want not to take long, you can go to gambling but you need to have a goodluck.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:14:29 PM

what i can recommend you since you are student,just invest you time here.just join campaigns for you to earn some bitcoin or bounties to earn tokens or alts.from there you can have something to invest in long term.so when time comes that you graduate you will have something to withdraw
I agree no need to spend your money since you're just a student it is better to join signature or bounty campaigns. You can also offer your services if you have the skills they are looking for. Saving everything you earned from this, you can finally choose if you're going to invest it or withdraw it, your choice.
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:19:28 PM

Its hard to involve in investing through trading if you dont have enough knowledge about it, because you need to be updated always to see if the price is increasing or decreas I ng before Investing, so you need to get knowledge about your friends to increase your profit

endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:31:03 PM

Best way to invest bitcoin is to hold it for longer years because it already proven that bitcoin wiill go higher as what we read from the news. If you want not to take long, you can go to gambling but you need to have a goodluck.
really the what you say, the longer we hold bitcoin the possibility of bitcoin will be more up again from the previous price. so we should see also how the previous sbitcoin prices and bitcoin prices are now.
thoerz18

Activity: 194

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:37:47 PM

Create a Bitcoin wallet. Right now, buying and selling BTC is much easier than ever. As a first step, create your Bitcoin wallet. As the name implies, this wallet is a digital account that makes it easy for you to buy, store, and sell BTC. Think of it like your universal checking account. However, unlike a checking account, making a Bitcoin wallet is usually less than a minute, can be made over the internet, and quite easy to do.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:41:19 PM

As student like you I am investing in bitcoin in simple way, I joined bitcoin signature campaign here  and I keep my bitcoin in my wallet because while you keeping your bitcoin in your wallet you have the possibility to earn money because bitcoin price rising in everyday, so holding your bitcoin is simple way of invisting in bitcoin.

artlanante

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:43:25 PM

There are many ways to investing in Bitcoin but this isn't a feature that made Bitcoin's investment becomes easy. Sometime , it made the investors of Bitcoin is confused. So choose the right one that you think it will give the profit back to you is a smart choice. Do not investing without knowledges .

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
cryptoon007

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:54:15 AM

Just like Purapurabego has said, Bitcoin is just like money which is virtual. Invest by buying it from Bitcoin exchange sites and save it as it increases in value. I also suggest you keep it in an online wallet and not an app, as you might lose everything if you lose your phone.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:49:47 AM

There are many ways to investing in Bitcoin but this isn't a feature that made Bitcoin's investment becomes easy. Sometime , it made the investors of Bitcoin is confused. So choose the right one that you think it will give the profit back to you is a smart choice. Do not investing without knowledges .
Investing without a knowledge is really hard for the people who want to make good investment so it is really advisable for them to just invest in something that they know and have enough information to make good investment.If you really want to invest in bitcoin then you should learn the basic things that is necessary and just after that you will invest money.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:21:13 PM

There are also a lot of ways to invest on bitcoins, but by simply buying bitcoins in the market or whatever thatbsells bitcoins and by just holding it to our wallets it can be an investment why? Because the bitcoins value are not stable and it can either rise or fall but it always rise after a fall so nothing no worried about. But my advice when you wanted to do that, do not panic selling whenever the orice falls and just teust bitcoins and invest when price drops.
Leonardis

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:23:28 PM

You can invest on Blockchain if you have a wallet on there. You can also just invest on exchanges so you can buy it on there. Beware that some of these exchanges could be a scam.

There will sometime that you will be hacked so spread your coins in other wallets.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:47:02 AM

Their are many ways to invest in bitcoin, buying bitcoin is already an investment. But if you want an extra bitcoin without buying it, you can work here by applying on a signature campaigns. You just need to level up first your rank, because most of all campaigns don't accept a newbie.
Wa Da Fak

Activity: 98

Tell me paid campaign please

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:47:05 AM

For me before you invest in bitcoin you should study first all of the information needed and you must read and read all the forums here then you are ready to go or purchase bitcoin but you must remember in trading and buying bitcoin the word of buy low sell high goodluck and enjoy bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: