Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:13:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 6060 times)
fanita

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:08:19 PM

there are many ways to make good bitcoin investments, you should get information on this forum on how to get bitcoin, and you can get bitcoin without buying with your money by joining bounty campaigns and some sites that offer cooperation to you. then you can invest into Bitcoin by buying in the exchanger and of course there will be benefits when bitcoin prices will go up.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:27:35 PM

We can invest in bitcoin by buy bitcoin when bitcoin price are low and we can sell them when bitcoin price high.
so we can get more profit if we sell bitcoin in high price,and i think this time is best time for invest bitcoin because bitcoin price is low on this time.
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks.

Investing in bitcoin is one way to grow our money into more. You simply buy bitcoin and hold it in the long run or short term depending on your wishes, and you will benefit from bitcoin.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

Just need to have enough money and exchange it on any good sites to buy bitcoin. When you have bitcoins on your wallet, congratulations you have just invested.
It is true that bitcoin investment is a very easy and simple thing, with the development of prices that continue to rise then continue to buy bitcoin is the thing that will make us successful, do not easily panic is important so that we can get big profits.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

Just need to have enough money and exchange it on any good sites to buy bitcoin. When you have bitcoins on your wallet, congratulations you have just invested.

It really isn't that easy. First, a person who is thinking to invest should always read news first if his country allows it. Second, he will have to do a bit of research first before throwing in some cash because he might invest on the wrong time and then see losses which can lead to immediate panic selling since he doesn't know much yet about how things work. Then third would be to look for the best wallet that would be more beneficial for him. And then lastly, look for a credible, and a site that supports his credit cards so he can buy and transfer it to his wallet.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

Investing in bitcoin is very esy because all yu need to do is to buy bitcoin and then save it in your bitcoin wallet and will just wait for its value to rise in order for you to be able to earn big profit.However do not do panic selling when the price drop down because its value is volatile is it may rise or fall from time to time.
Jaydis

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:01:44 PM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

You may Invest in purchasing Alternative coins or the Bitcoin itself, it'll be just like i vesting in stocks. You have to carefully manage it and monitor it from time to time.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

There are many ways to invest in bitcoin. I think it's hard to get a lot of Bitcoins for investment. If you have money for capital, buy bitcoin and hold it. Make it as an investment wait until the price goes up.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:02:15 PM

It's depends on your mind and family opportunity. How much you have money? How much you went to invest. Personally I am a student and my first life start bitcoin with the trading. First time I have some money but now I got them success.

aleenoe335

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:13:37 PM

Bitcoin known as crypto or cryptocurrency currencies is increasingly attracting people to invest. This is natural, given that cryptocurrency is popular among citizens, making it a new way of accessing money outside of conventional financial systems. Cryptocurrency is a form of digital money designed to make transactions very safe. This digital asset is designed as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure transactions and control other related matters. The next way is to buy shares of the company through Bitcoin. There are many companies selling shares owned through Bitcoin media for example is Bitcoin.co.id. The company usually gives you dividends in return. Maybe Bitcoin does not always go up but usually the company is more often profit than loss. By buying shares you benefit from the value of the shares you buy and the resulting dividends. But remember be careful in buying stocks. Because it is not uncommon that the company you invest is fictitious. Be sure to check the company's background first before investing
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

Before invest in bitcoin you have prepare your mentality where some time you can drop and low motivation when you faced your investment of bitcoin at low price. You have learn more about bitcoin from community and you can learn at google about bitcoin price years by years. You will see sometime bitcoin at high price and just little time have very low price. When you are ready about the situation of bitcoin price you can invest how much do you want.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:54:21 PM

There are many ways to invest on bitcoin and this may require your physical money and you need to create a big decision while investing. Bitcoin may still be unstable and may cause the investor bankruptcy which is a problem that a lot of investors doesnt want to deal with.
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:32:39 PM

The simple ways to buy and invest bitcoin is from exchange like lokal bitcoin or coinbase, and that's depends on your choice next, you want long term or short term for your investment.

good luck!
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:14:29 PM

easy! first you must buy bitcoin. if you want your money to double, try opening your bitcoin wallet a few years later and selling your bitcoin. I make sure the bitcoin price is much higher when you buy it.
The returns from Bitcoin investment can take a year or half year and can take several years as well but this all depends upon the demand. If the demand graph increases then the price will also move upward on the increase trend and conversely as well. Bitcoin is benefited in all proportion and in this modern world one should invest in Bitcoin by simply investing in it.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:34:57 PM

My advice to anyone that wants to get involved in crypto is to get reasonably informed about it, education is key else, one may have to learn the hard way by losing lots of money and then after that, buy bitcoin or get involved in airdrops/bounties or better still learn how to trade especially in bull markets.
cryptomoon1004

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:36:40 PM

Virtual currencies can be very hard domain to invest your pocket money as a student..

i would suggest you explore opportunities to earn cryptos rather than buy cryptos ? How about joining bounty programs where you get paid in cryptos against the time you invest in marketin g/ promotion
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:24:17 PM

There are many ways to invest on bitcoin and this may require your physical money and you need to create a big decision while investing. Bitcoin may still be unstable and may cause the investor bankruptcy which is a problem that a lot of investors doesnt want to deal with.
Well the only need to invest in bitcoin is you should have a lot of money because the price of bitcoin is really high among the rest of crypto and you can buy a bitcoin on al lot of exhanger like hitbtc and binance and hold it on a good wallet.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:11:48 AM

Invest in bitcoin need patience,,if you invest bitcoin you need hold it until bitcoin high,, you need also study, bitcoin by reading and watching about bitcoin, or you can join and bounty campaign in this forum, but 1st you need read rules and regulation in this forum.
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:21:23 AM

There's many ways to invest bitcoin, you just have to be wise for you to gain more. Bitcoin has broken down many of the barriers regular people face financially. One of the more significant ways it has done this, is by opening up a speculative asset market that is easily accessible and has the potential to be extremely profitable. I am, of course, talking about Bitcoin itself as a speculative asset.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:16:54 AM

There are more types of ivesting bitcoin and as of  know bitcoin has alot of sources.but first of all you need to buy bitcoin in the market which is low price ithink. and then find a legit site to invest . I suggest ico site, which is clasified as a legit investment site.And also trading you can multiply also your bitcoin on it. But actually strategy is must cause for beginner it is to risk .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: