Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:13:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 6060 times)
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:38:38 PM

You can start from anywhere, get into the market exchange, loans, cloud mining, hyip (not recommend) and much more. but before doing it all, you must first set aside some of your money for capital. the amount depends on your ability, but do not spend it all just to learn about bitcoin. This capital is needed to buy the assets you want, bitcoin. to be able to store the bitcoin you have, you must have a bitcoin wallet. can use wallet exchange. register on one of the big and reliable exchange, then start trading.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pellor mas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:45:20 PM

Bitcoin has attracted much attention in the financial world over the last few years. [1] With this widespread concern, Bitcoin's investment process is easier than ever.
However, it is important to know that Bitcoin is not an ordinary investment (eg Stock) because Bitcoin is a much more unstable commodity, so do not buy it before you know the risks.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:13:23 PM

Student are capable to invest in digital currency, the only thing be a  knowledgeable in this virtual currency because this also a risk investment. The only thing to do is make a bitcoin wallet in legit sites which site are supported to your country so that it can easily transfer when digital currency to real money.
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:09:06 PM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks.
If you want to invest in bitcoin, first do first monitoring the bitcoin price which I think can be seen if we are very concerned in a few weeks. Because as I know, if we look carefully at bitcoin prices I am sure we will benefit for the future.
Ladyechy

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:17:17 PM

There are several ways and concepts with the same capital that is investing in bitcoin. but the easiest is to buy in the market at current prices and sell them when the price rises so you get a big profit. You can also have bitcoin by following a bounty and signature campaign.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:33:01 PM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Yes that is true that there are many ways to earn bitcoin, and my advice if you are a student you just need to have a huge money before you can invest in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin now is $8063 and if you dont have money you can get or earn a huge profit by joining bounty.

xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:50:57 PM

There are many ways to get bitcoin, you can buy bitcoin from exchange or wherever provide it, you can join a free bounty campaign to get altcoin, and you can sell it to bitcoin. But some bounty campaigns also pay participants with bitcoin or ethereum. And all the information is already in this forum, so you need to read and read more to find out how bitcoin is done.

I started with mining. Then I was dealing with the Bounty campaigns. After that, when I got some Satoshi, I started to trade. Now I can simply buy Bitcoins.
I am also step by step like you. I try to earn free tokens and I will have initial capital, then invest in BTC or ETH to hold. I believe in the future these currencies will be stronger. I will not sell them now.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:12:22 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is tantamount to investing in gold, land or other goods. ie buy it now and sell it later if the price is expensive. Bitcoin also so, Buy at a low price and hold your bitcoin until the price rises, until your bitcoin is feasible to sell. but the difference in bitcoin investment with others is the bitcoin price is very fast changing, so you should often monitor bitcoin prices in the market, so you can earn more profit.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:52:25 AM

a good way to invest in my opinion is to choose a coin that has good potential for a bright future and buy coins when the market price is down
If you want to invest in Bitcoin, first make sure you know all about the technology. This is very important and some people when invest in Bitcoin for the first time does not have enough knowledge about the technology and the money is just lost. This leads to pessimism in the market.

There should be no information gap. Your initial investment should not be the whole money you have. A market glimpse with the little money is important.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:26:48 AM

To be honest, i don't really know how to invest in bitcoin because until now i don't do investment. But nowadays i'll starting save my money that i gain in working bounties so i will start and learn how to do investment. I know it will take a long time to do it but i'm aware of that case and its needed to be patience and hardwork to make it truly happens.

sakib12121012

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

The simple way to invest in Bitcoin,Is buying it outright.Buying Bitcoin is really easy.Today 1 Bitcoin is 7798.35 US dollar.Buy Bitcoin in Bitcoin.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

everybody can to invest in bitcoin, the key is having to write first what its advantages and disadvantages. if you already understand then you can start to invest. it would be better if there is your friend who understand about it

artjomgorelov

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:02:54 PM

To do this, you need to register on some cryptocurrency exchange, then you need to deposit money into the account, then with this money you can buy bitcoin, it's simple.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:04:58 PM

many methods to invest in bitcoin. if you are still a student and do not have the money to buy bitcoin. you can follow a prize campaign from a company that will release a coin. you can join in the company's campaign and get a job and will be paid in coins. and you can exchange the coin in bitcoin form.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
taiyob

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:36:13 PM

I think, here have so many ways to earn bitcoin, For example you can get bitcoin without buying with your money by joining bounty campaign and some sites offering cooperation to get bitcoin reward. Another way is, If you have more money, and you are interested to investing in bitcoin, you simply buy it and hold for long term. BTC has a long future and no one can guess the target of BTC. It achieving a new high every day. So personally I advice you, don't be late just invest in Bitcoin.
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:15:19 AM

My dad makes just 300 dollars a month but he lives in a poor country though, so that is the average income there.
berrieswithwine

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:25:21 AM

Generally, it's advisable to keep your funds safe in wallets which you control. However, for small amounts (i.e., anything you could stomach losing) I don't see a problem holding in an online wallet. Set up 2-factor authentication, move it to the Coinbase vault, and leave it alone. If you transfer out to your own wallet, you'll lose 10% or more of a small £10 purchase - so I just don't think that's a wise choice straight away.

This gets your skin in the game ASAP, which is the main obstacle. Once you're in and have purchased whatever you're happy with, then you'll have the freedom to research more at your own leisure (and get the systems in place).
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

There are so many ways to invest in bitcoin, Create bitcoin wallet first than buy bitcoin from exchange and than hold it in your wallet.
but there is something more important before that.observe and calculate about investing in bitcoin to tell us about the risk.as we know that this investment have high volatility in price in every minute.
tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:54:13 AM

There are many ways to earn and invest in bitcoin. Firstly is by participating in ico's that rewards you some bitcoin, another is participating in bounty campaigns that rewards you with altcoins and then use those altcoins to buy some bitcoins. One last method is to buy some bitcoins and then hold them for a few months or years and you will surely gain some profit.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

There are many ways to earn and invest in bitcoin. Firstly is by participating in ico's that rewards you some bitcoin, another is participating in bounty campaigns that rewards you with altcoins and then use those altcoins to buy some bitcoins. One last method is to buy some bitcoins and then hold them for a few months or years and you will surely gain some profit.

For me if you have plan to invest on bitcoin first you do is research about bitcoin so that you know what is the perfect timing to invest and then monator the price so that you know if the price will fallen and that time is good to invest because the price is fallen and hold it in longtermway im sure you can get a great profit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: