Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:25:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 60GH Miner BFL BitForce preorder June 2012 starting 2500 dollars I give proofs  (Read 2253 times)
Nightowlace

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 07:08:53 PM

Judging that people are willing to pay 25btc for the 5gh/s, this one is worth at least 250btc if BFL can ship this machine in the next one week lol.

Was there a 0 after that 25? Hahahaha. I have a preorder that I will gladly sell you for 250!!!

He said a BFL single shipped this week is worth 250BTC, I literally almost spit out my bagel. No really people at Panera are staring at me I lol so hard.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SGExodus

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 02:27:02 AM

Was there a 0 after that 25? Hahahaha. I have a preorder that I will gladly sell you for 250!!!

He said a BFL single shipped this week is worth 250BTC, I literally almost spit out my bagel. No really people at Panera are staring at me I lol so hard.

Yes, if you have a unit in the next 1 week, it will be worth that much.   Price decline by 20 BTC each week though Smiley
Nightowlace

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 04:39:48 AM

Yes, if you have a unit in the next 1 week, it will be worth that much.   Price decline by 20 BTC each week though Smiley

Is this a confirmed purchase agreement once unit is in hand? I mean if it is and by some act of god I get this unit I will happily sell it to you for that price. Or hell even with your 20BTC decline per week if I get this thing in the next 4-6 weeks I would still take you up on that!
phantitox

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 04:49:24 AM

BFL doesn't change addresses

dont think thats entire true, it took me a week but they did it and course proof the reasons why change the address but they can make it happend

SGExodus

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 05:17:17 AM

Is this a confirmed purchase agreement once unit is in hand? I mean if it is and by some act of god I get this unit I will happily sell it to you for that price. Or hell even with your 20BTC decline per week if I get this thing in the next 4-6 weeks I would still take you up on that!

Post it up for sale when you have the unit in your hand.   I am sure I will not the only person that make you generous offer.
Preschoolv2

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 06:28:51 AM

You guys couldd offer on mine ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=218799.0
Nightowlace

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 01:54:57 PM

You guys couldd offer on mine ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=218799.0

If you owned a jewelry store would you walk across the street and tell all the customers "hey come to buy my jewelry, I'm just over here across the street" No you wouldn't. If you did how long do you think that jewelry store tolerate your coming in there store to offer your products?
Moral of the story here is have some class. If you have a product to offer and see legitimate people inquiring about this product and they are not receiving a response then PM them. Don't post links to competing products. It's rude, classless, and a little annoying.......and I am an active bidder on your product. Just saying.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 07:45:30 PM

If you owned a jewelry store would you walk across the street and tell all the customers "hey come to buy my jewelry, I'm just over here across the street" No you wouldn't. If you did how long do you think that jewelry store tolerate your coming in there store to offer your products?
Moral of the story here is have some class. If you have a product to offer and see legitimate people inquiring about this product and they are not receiving a response then PM them. Don't post links to competing products. It's rude, classless, and a little annoying.......and I am an active bidder on your product. Just saying.

Standard behavior displayed by "Acolytes of The Josh and Butterfly Labs" on these forums. You don't even notice it after building up an ignore list after a while.
Preschoolv2

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 07:51:42 PM

No youre right my bad . i was just spreading the word.

And xian dont start.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 07:58:47 PM

And xian dont start.

- Known Acolyte starts something
- Get's called on it
- Claims caller is starting something