Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I new to Bitcoin.  (Read 1523 times)
Dil dil

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:04:08 AM

This also earn Bitcoins through faucets though the amount will be a very small, join many faucets to increase earning, a lot of faucets are scam so please check before registering in any one of them if they are authentic or not.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rocky Handsome (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:24:22 AM

It's hard to find out who also real is botcoin
What are you writing is not meaningful ,teach English then come the forum.This is not a answer of my questions.Think properly then write.Thanks for post.

center]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Dil dil

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:15:32 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 06:31:44 AM by Dil dil

If also money buy few bitcoin now and leave it...soon the price increase and you will have you gain back
As for earning through faucet, its a big wasting.
Rocky Handsome (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:43:52 AM

I am new to in bitcoin. I want to know more about bitcoin. I know something about bitcoin.
You wanted to know about bitcoin ,there are so many topic in the forum,try it.And also you can check about bitcoin in Google.Its can be more helpful.Thanks for writing here.

center]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
zapata

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

What should I do to earn bitcoin easily?
I think you need to specify what type of investment you want to do this before you make invest and if you don't have any info about investment itself, then i think you should search first the info, learn it with careful.
If you like learn  to more youtube and google will also a good reference as its also can offer information.
Besides that, you can also find information about bitcoin, and altcoin in this forum. Then try to learn experience and skill from successful people here based on their real experience.
Good luck
nathanbryce

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

Welcome to bitcoin community

You can offer the services related to your skills and ask payment in Bitcoins.

If you have some money to invest, you can buy bitcoin and let it grow over time.
For buying guide check here.

You can also earn free Bitcoins through faucets though the amount will be very small, join many faucets to increase earning, a lot of faucets are scam so please check before registering in any one of them if they are authentic or not.

E.g of faucets- Freebitco, join here.

Hope it helps Wink Wink
Do not go for faucet stuff just because then give some satoshi,its just waste of your time.if you are good at coding skills then you can easily earn money as their plenty of working stuff here but if you are not then join some bounty campaign to earn money but before increasing your rank to at least jr member. Or you can do both coding and campaign promotion stuff,extra money is always good.

@prashant
What kind of coding are you talking about? Kindly send a personal message if possible. Thank You
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:12:22 AM

You should first make some faucet claim of go for freelancing work. This way you will get more Bitcoin. Finally, comes to the trading platform with at least of 0.02 Bitcoin and try for 1 year of trading. Surely, you will make a handsome income.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

If you want to earn free bitcoin then you can go to freebitco.in.you can also earn btc by your skills and talent on this forum by offer your service into service section.you can also take part into the signature campaigns they give good amount of btc or you can also take part into the bounty campaigns like facebook,twitter etc.if you have intrest into designs then you can also offer  service of signature designing.if you have knowledge about translation then you can also provide the translation service and earn the btc.
soniraja

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:04:42 AM

All person comes here as a new when they lose after they learn because of no one expert in it, they guide us but not confirm we get more or more money this time because every time bitcoin price change not fix. So watch the market news, videos and talk to upline expert and take self-decision.
vrd

Activity: 150
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

hello newcomers,
check out for the freebitcoins and other free-bait schemes.
beaware

vrd

Activity: 150
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:12:55 AM

Pro tip- for learning bitcoin buy 5k inr worth of bitcoin , trust me no better resource to learn about that then bitcoin itself

sarojan9980

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

My Identity Coin

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:27:24 AM

best way to learn about bitcoin is google and bitcointalk. first rank up your profile then join for a signature campaign do that work with what rules and conditions they given. before joining you have to check it is original campaign or not. you can earn more money.

King_G_

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

My first advice would be that you should learn about Bitcoin , and the best place to learn is Bitcointalk.
If you want to earn them very easily without risking anything then go for faucets , I don't personally recommend going for faucets because they give you very little amount of money and consume so much time.
You can invest in Bitcoin and hold until it reaches a good price that will surely help you make money , it's risky of course since the price cannot be predicted. If you want to make huge profits then you have to take risk.
Good luck.
kankur

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:15:18 AM

There are a few ways to earn bitcoin: freelancing for companies which pay in bitcoin, faucets (a good place for beginners to start), etc. but I will like to advice you to be careful, as there are many scams that are going on online, who will offer you fast and easy ways to multiply your BTC. Stay away from these so called programs. These are all ponzi schemes and will rob you of your hard earned money. A rule of thumb to point out ponzi schemes is that, if its too good to be true then is not.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: