Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:35:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Steem Vs Facebook  (Read 1313 times)
Lovetrading (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:56:46 AM

Why do you think steem might win over Facebook or anyother social network app that currently available on the open web? What would drive the average consumer to use a PAID service if there is a free service that  already exist.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:04:29 AM

This is a fantasy, the day any altcoin will surpass any real-business... never going to happen. Stop reading into the bullshit they are telling you how they are going to go about to achieve it. It's all lies, in order to create value behind their coin.

Or you could be potentially pumping your own investment with this thread, who knows
Lovetrading (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:17:08 AM

This is a fantasy, the day any altcoin will surpass any real-business... never going to happen. Stop reading into the bullshit they are telling you how they are going to go about to achieve it. It's all lies, in order to create value behind their coin.

Or you could be potentially pumping your own investment with this thread, who knows

Well, in general I see few coins they have great potential. For instance. Storage coins are offering a supiror service at a lower price than its counter cloud storage.  These I'm going to invest in because it makes sense and potentially the coin price will increase in value.

I'm not pumping any investment I have, I'm a real tiny investor who is watchful and looking for real investment opportunity not a fantasy!

williamevanl

Activity: 404
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:21:06 AM

I have zero steam but it's one project that I keep looking at and thinking "wow that has potential!"

I'm still no going to invest though. Smiley
mascondante
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 03:27:03 AM

You all have no idea how much I wish an alternative platform could compete with Facebook. My main annoyance is if you ever upset a mod you're on their sh*t list forever. Trust me. I get banned for the dumbest things. Last time any actual friend on facebook complained to me was... well over a year ago. If I want to post something dumb I go to a secret group but not even that is safe anymore. /endrant

nimethasa

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:50:50 AM

iam choose facebook all anything do it, sample promote my product
but if earn about bitcoin steem is above facebook

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

kolap

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:16:35 AM

Why do you think steem might win over Facebook or anyother social network app that currently available on the open web? What would drive the average consumer to use a PAID service if there is a free service that  already exist.

It is not going to work, steem is just nothing.

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:59:05 AM

steemit for today is nothing, because steemit like a new baby runs, steemit community is only filled by different crypto users with facebook first born, on one side member steemit rarely appreciate the status of others even just write "hi" but on facebook has a very high interaction of reciprocity,

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Lovetrading (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:04:39 AM

steemit for today is nothing, because steemit like a new baby runs, steemit community is only filled by different crypto users with facebook first born, on one side member steemit rarely appreciate the status of others even just write "hi" but on facebook has a very high interaction of reciprocity,

Concur, no one will ever pay for a free service. 
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:58:32 AM

For good features i will choose facebook because it's easy to use and register unlike steemit you need to wait for approval to get accepted and for earning money i will choose facebook too not steemit because you can earn money from facebook to by promoting your products and drive traffic to your sales, blog and youtube because so many users using facebook in whole world you can monetize your contents using your pages and sell items virtually and you can earn money too by making an app on facebook.
zabisux

Activity: 401

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:34:23 AM

These cannot even compete, why do you even try to compare them? Facebook is multi billions making company. Steem is just another crypto project, incentivizing on giving opportunity to people for making money. Steem will never beat Facebook. It is good project nonetheless.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:34:15 AM

steem like a ponzi site. but it's have some value. upvote and follow great author is a great idea. But over facebook is impossible

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:47:54 AM

Steem is for the people who just want to earn but doesn't want to socialize and it still lacks of many features compare to facebook.

And it's impossible in my own belief that steem will win over against it's rally with facebook though it pays per comments.

Look on how facebook is working, a lot of people depending on it daily and in steem there's a ton of work to do to compete the multi billion social media company.

SimontheRavager

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:53:14 AM

Steem has the only real potential to attack Facebook and also Reddit in the global social media field. For now it has a very tiny user base, but i am watching this very cleary as a lot of successful Facebookers are starting to quit their Facebook accounts and change to Steemit.

Think about this: If you have 100k followers on Facebook, what do you get? NOTHING

If you just would have 10k followers on Steemit you propbably would easy make 50 bucks a post and even way more. So this is a conservative call.

It seems to me a absolutely logical step. The user base will switch.

testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:54:18 AM

Why do you think steem might win over Facebook or anyother social network app that currently available on the open web? What would drive the average consumer to use a PAID service if there is a free service that  already exist.

Steem is free (except you should wait few weeks for registration approval), in Steem no one can edit/delete your posts.

Today it's has DTube video service based on Steem blockchain which keep video in IPFS network, more info you can read here:
https://steemit.com/video/@heimindanger/introducing-dtube-a-decentralized-video-platform-using-steem-and-ipfs
In DTube no one can edit/delete your posts and videos, like Youtube did.

Steem don't need to win over Facebook, Steem it's decentralized blockchain based censor free social network, who want can use Facebook/Youtube, who doesn't  want can use Steem/DTube.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:57:12 AM

steemit is like the remake of bitlanders.com where like a monetized social media, earning thru crypto currency but comparing it versus facebook, all i  can say is that they are far beyond compare.there's no way that sttemit can beat facebook. facebook platform has many features where steemit didn't have. steemit social media is still not a user-friendly to masses and it is not easy to gain popularity of viral posting from steemit.
Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:59:24 AM

Steemit is comparable with the newbium but i don't even steemit will be comparable with the Facebook with its widely adoption. I remember the first time a lot of people have heard about the steemit Project.
Steemit is different with the Facebook.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
HomeToken

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 09:04:00 AM

Facebook and Instagram are steamrolling every other social network.

Look at how they copied Snapchat's features.

The chances of Steemit competing with Facebook are slim. Lips sealed

joseafonso123az

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:07:28 AM

Steem's project has it's potential, and it looks unique also. But comparing it with facebook, who is already established and long running will only say that facebook is way ahead of steemit. Can steemit evolve well and rise it's value ? Of course it can,  it has potential, and they have lot's of users already.
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:12:01 AM

Facebook and Instagram are steamrolling every other social network.

Look at how they copied Snapchat's features.

The chances of Steemit competing with Facebook are slim. Lips sealed

Steem based "Instagram" service #1: https://steemit.com/steem/@peugenio/http-steem-photos-presenting-photosteem-aka-instagram-on-steroids-built-on-steem
Steem based "Instagram" service #2: https://steemit.com/@steepshot

Steem based "Twitter" service: https://steemit.com/@zappl

Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █