Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:22:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you feel and think is the best coin to mine this time?  (Read 406 times)
whitefish (OP)

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:32:58 AM

What do you feel and think is the best coin to mine this time?
Share us some ideas guys Cheesy ;-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
G_M

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:33:08 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

What do you feel and think is the best coin to mine this time?
Share us some ideas guys Cheesy ;-)

Hi there !

I just want to open this question, but there is thread here.
So guys, "What do you feel and think is the best coin to mine this time? "

I got around 70 AMD GPUs and mining some shitcoins on CN-Turtle, but i am looking for something with future. Any conclusion ?
(please dont tell me ETH, ETC...)

P.S.: Main reason for this is warm up my house :-)

THX
tale01

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 02:59:34 PM

Mine some shit coin and trade to BTC or ETH  Grin
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:16:39 PM

Basically the best coin to mine now is ETH pretty much, it has the most profitability on a weekly to weekly basis. Sure you can switch coins and algos from day to day to earn maybe 10% more but most of the time its not worth it.

You can mine ETH and sell it for some other alt coin you want to buy. However keep in mind many alts are down 90% and people keep waiting for this alt season and it never wants to come. So becareful investing anything in alts. If you want to invest then just buy the top 10 alts.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
G_M

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:31:33 PM

Mine some shit coin and trade to BTC or ETH  Grin

IKR,

but what shitcoin ? There is too many of that and i wanna mine the most valuable as i can ... I mean, the most future optimistic coin ... Is there any web with some kind of rankings what project posibly have future and wich is dead or anyting ?

G_M

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:38:51 PM

It depends on what gear you're using, if you're CPU, gpu, fpga or asic mining and what model of which category. Without knowing these no one can give you an appropriate answer.

RX580s 4 GB, windows.

Basically the best coin to mine now is ETH pretty much, it has the most profitability on a weekly to weekly basis. Sure you can switch coins and algos from day to day to earn maybe 10% more but most of the time its not worth it.

You can mine ETH and sell it for some other alt coin you want to buy. However keep in mind many alts are down 90% and people keep waiting for this alt season and it never wants to come. So becareful investing anything in alts. If you want to invest then just buy the top 10 alts.

This is what i ment. These 90% alts, with potencial .... is anywhere any list of these ? Which project got potencial vs what is shitcoin from start to the end ?
Do you know any of web ? I did my internet research, but barrely i can do this for whole my life because there is no simple answer ... but maybe i am wrong.

solosequenosenada

Activity: 952
Merit: 542

Freedom dies from suicide

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:52:23 PM

The answer to your questions is Loki, it's a shitcoin I trust
No one will tell you which coin is good and which they trust, even if someone tells you which coin to buy you can't be sure of their intentions.

DYOR
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:57:37 PM

Hi there !

I got around 70 AMD GPUs and mining some shitcoins on CN-Turtle, but i am looking for something with future. Any conclusion ?

THX

AMD cards are good to mine with XMR so if you don't want to mine some shitcoin go for XMR but if your plan is to mine shitcoin it's hard to decide which one is legit or not and we don't know if the shitcoin will increase in value in the future.

The best you can do now half of your GPUs mine XMR and then the remaining cards are for shitcoins because there are some shitcoin increase in value after few months and some of them become useless and no value.
WhyMe

Activity: 661
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:02:53 PM

Hi there !

THX

AMD cards are good to mine with XMR so if you don't want to mine some shitcoin go for XMR but if your plan is to mine shitcoin it's hard to decide which one is legit or not and we don't know if the shitcoin will increase in value in the future.

The best you can do now half of your GPUs mine XMR and then the remaining cards are for shitcoins because there are some shitcoin increase in value after few months and some of them become useless and no value.

They were.
But now they are crap on RandomX.
badbart

Activity: 449
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:31:41 PM

Eth block times are rising, its going to kill the little profit you can make.  Unless we get a rally AMD cards are going to be worthless form mining.  At 10 cents a KWH you are making pennies a day per card or losing money.  I have 4 cents a KWH and my profits are terrible, worst in the 3 years I'm been mining.

The Ethereum network is now producing less ETH per day. Block rewards have reduced from around 13,500 coins to 12,500.

https://bitcoinist.com/ethereum-eth-block-reward-reduced-by-1000-eth/
ronnieb

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:56:43 PM

I was mining Sumokoin at a loss a couple of months back to a cold wallet. didnt think much of it, now sumokoin exploded 20 fold and now all that mining became profitable haha
G_M

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:16:13 PM

The answer to your questions is Loki, it's a shitcoin I trust
No one will tell you which coin is good and which they trust, even if someone tells you which coin to buy you can't be sure of their intentions.

DYOR

I know that there is no simple answer. I doing my own research since i mining MNG, TTNZ and other CN-turtle coins with no market cap. Its fun to hope Cheesy , but on the other side its quite a lot of money pumped for electricity (even with 0.095USD for KWh).

Thx for tip on Loki .... but its coin targeted to mine by CPUs ...
G_M

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:24:58 PM

Hi there !

THX

I'm not sure if we're looking at the same data, but I think XMR is really not worth the GPU mining compared to ETH. I do not know if it is thanks to ASIC miners (I heard something about some fork) but currently it does not make sense for GPU mining with nethash aroung 700MH. Am I right?

Yea, BUT what shitcoin ? Cheesy There is endless sea of that ... i prefer Cryptonight Turtle algo for efficiency, but there is maybe something better Smiley ... ?

G_M

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:31:08 PM

Eth block times are rising, its going to kill the little profit you can make.  Unless we get a rally AMD cards are going to be worthless form mining.  At 10 cents a KWH you are making pennies a day per card or losing money.  I have 4 cents a KWH and my profits are terrible, worst in the 3 years I'm been mining.

The Ethereum network is now producing less ETH per day. Block rewards have reduced from around 13,500 coins to 12,500.

This is main reason why I changed the mining from endless earnings reduction (ETH) to Russian roulette and therefore I ask some good horses here Smiley (shitcoin).
YuSoDum

Activity: 164
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:42:21 PM

I diversify...
this coin for awhile....that coin for awhile....
gapcoin, primecoin, webdollar, other random less valued coins..
I might just sell my stuff and concentrate on minecraft mining...lol
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 09:40:43 PM

Yes profits right now are the worst since late 2014/early 2015. I remember even late 2015 was much more profitable than today. Even after ETH had that large crash due to the DAO hack in 2016, I think I almost made like $2 CAD per day per R9 280X GPU, and people were complaining back then about profitability.

I don't remember what I made in the <$200 BTC days but mining profitability was probably still better than today and the only alt coins to mine then were mostly X11 coins like Darkcoin (now Dash).

Didn't realise that ETH is hitting the ice age again, I remember this ice age was brutal in late 2017 but I guess its slowly approaching those levels. However I am pretty sure the fork next week delays the ice age?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tale01

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 02:06:50 AM

Mine some shit coin and trade to BTC or ETH  Grin

IKR,

but what shitcoin ? There is too many of that and i wanna mine the most valuable as i can ... I mean, the most future optimistic coin ... Is there any web with some kind of rankings what project posibly have future and wich is dead or anyting ?

Glade to see you, I see you have still fun to mine. (Me Too)
Yes, some shitcoin(but maybe not shit) can take profit. but a little more than ETH.
That coin not show part of calculate in main page such as web whattomine.com or coincalculators.io or etc.
You can try test mining some coin, algo and calculate profie by yoursalf. (It depend on your GPU)

Exemple coin by our test is NIM, TRTL.  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: