Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:26:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes people worry the most?  (Read 191 times)
bjtoralba2

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:48:40 AM

People worry the most when their love ones are on a bad condition just like health. When you know that your loved ones or any member of your family is sick or with illness, you are so worried about their condition.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

In life , not everyone smiling is really happy! some are rich and yet have no peace, some have a good spouse but no money, some have money but no education. What really makes you to worry?

I agree, one cannot have everything in life because nobody's perfect. One can be wealthy but may be battling an incurable disease. Others can have a good family but may have financial problem. Me, what worry me the most is the health of my loved ones. I worry about my sons future, as much as possible I want to see them grow old and have a family of their own.

betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:04:05 PM

In life , not everyone smiling is really happy! some are rich and yet have no peace, some have a good spouse but no money, some have money but no education. What really makes you to worry?

What people worry most are having no money. They are worried on how they can buy food, pay bills and tuition fees. Another one that people worry are having no partner in life especially if they are already in the critical age. Another thing people worry is about how they look. They want to be always pleasing and beautiful in the eyes of other person.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
manish9841

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

Now I understand that most of the companies used FOMO method to market their product giving no protection to investors. Now, when the market is crashing the company founders don´t loose anything but we loose everything. Because the utility tokens give no protection to investors. So, I believe there will be gradual shift from ICOs to STOs where investor have more protection and pays dividend as well.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

A number of things can cause a person to worry but I think financial constraints coupled with the task of having to provide for your family make people to worry most.

Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:33:14 PM

People are most concerned about the lack of money.Today everything is about money.First of all, health is the most important thing.But people forget about it very quickly.None of us has the same concern.We have to understand the essence of this life.This is something most important in a man.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:43:25 PM

The incapacity of being able to provide the family

Yes i really do agree with this. Providing for the family seem to be a huge task, only the strong hearted men marry at an early age these days

Yes its true, this is also makes me worry if i can provide the needs of my family, but i will do my best do give all the needs of my family. I cant take it if they will not eat everyday, so as a father i will do what i can do for them.
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

Im worrying if one of my family get accident or they have an illness. I dont want to see them suffering and worst i dont want them to die Sad
Because as of now one of my cousin die because of  japanese encephalitis and it hurts me so much, i dont want that to happen again Sad
I hope all my family would be safe and far from diseases.

Todychopper77

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:48:10 AM

lack of life needs such as food clothing and others
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:31:03 AM

Every person has a different reason to worry in every single day,, rich or poor  has reason to worry depend upon to the lifesytile  condition..Because today as a civilized country much more worry  probably in poor people because their basic needs are hardly to achieve by surviving  in everyday life due to limited income and resource,its also worried for their education to achieve their goal  lack of knowledge  it also case to look other opportunities,,
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:33:38 AM

If you are not worrying about anything, then you are not normal. You may want to join those stupid people in the streets.

Most of the time, I worry about going back to the life I have many years ago. Too little money to spend, and of course no one wants to help a bastard who has nothing. So my goal now is to maintain my statute in life, not poor and not rich, just have a simple life and a job.

Aside from that I worry too much about health, I worry about my weight when I gain one pound in a month, so I have to work it out to stay in my ideal weight.

Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

because sometimes of some people despite of those things ,are able to achieve  but will not contented and he also look other perspective
unrealistic without know the risk condition,,,,therefore the real happiness were not be able  experience if person will so much  greedy to gain power despite to know that all things can temporary her in this earth,,i think the roots worry of people is dying because there is no exempted to death,,
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:35:51 AM

a lot of that cause people to become worried mainly about what they're working on but don't know if the result could be a success or not, including what is on this forum on a bounty, investment, and trade. many are worried about whether it can succeed or not.
unexecuted

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:34:12 AM

I don't worry about money cause I don't think that it is the most important in life. I worry about health of my closest people and want them to be happy
g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:29:20 AM

Poverty, violence, wars and diseases make me worry a lot. I feel kind of helpless at such moments of thinking. Human is powerless before the vicissitudes of fate.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:43:34 AM

I think there are three (3) ways on why people worry the most:
1. MONEY (Financial unstability)
2. POWER (authority/ranking/heirarchy)
3. LOVE LIFE (whether it is divine/erotic/filial love)

I think when people ran out of one of the following they don't feel enough to struggle and live every single day. Some people just survive with just one, some succeed with just one and don't make feel by themselves ran out of something to hold to.
unicorn19

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

Love, death, happiness, loneliness, friends, etc are things that are either subjective state of mind concerns or things you have no power to change anyway. In other words, they are either things you can change tomorrow or things that you have no power to change. But money is different. Money is objective and you either have that much money or you don't. And if you don't, nothing short of winning the lottery will change that for you tomorrow. And considering how powerful money is, it is something worth worrying about.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: