Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RISE here to stay  (Read 2152 times)
wetcracker (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:49:51 AM

As of last night RISE seems to be going through the roof, 240+ % and climbing. Any explanation for this sudden rise in price? And do you think it will sustain these levels in the future?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justAgame

Activity: 92
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:12:49 AM

textbook example of pump and dump
Sampsiceramus

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:41:25 AM

It smells "pump and dump" group although it seems an interesting project.

I d be away from RISE until it get back to stability price.
justone123

Activity: 810
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:46:21 AM

Don't buy at the peak lol...
guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:00:56 AM

I've been following RISE for a couple of months now and have invested a small amount in it. I bought in when it was around $0.02 and within weeks it rose to $0.10 and stabilised around there.

I'm not quite sure where this rise (no pun intended) is coming from. I was out of the country and pre-occupied for the last 2 months and couldn't follow the news. All I know is they switched to a new network last month, so that might have something to do with it. It's a bummer for me, cause at the moment my coins are stuck on the old blockchain and I can't access them. Support would resolve this but is very slow in processing tickets.

Anxious to see at what point the price will stabilise again though Smiley
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:09:22 AM

It smells "pump and dump" group although it seems an interesting project.

I d be away from RISE until it get back to stability price.

Lol another pump and dump people are trying to fool another newbies, rise seems not a good coin. That was not reflecting the development update. I already taken all of my consideration to invest again in the rise. It seems to be another crap.
iwouldntknow

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:36:32 AM

Just bought 200,000 rise.  It's going to the MOOON!  Don't miss the train folks. 
nhote

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Shocked
wishing you the very best but not sure that buying in the middle of the pump is such a great idea...

Just bought 200,000 rise.  It's going to the MOOON!  Don't miss the train folks. 
iwouldntknow

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:18:18 AM

Just kidding.  I just felt like parroting all the stupid comments I see here.   Cheesy
Bobobog

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:34:58 AM

Wow. Rise pumped hard by Chinese whales? Ark, Rise and Shift go hand in hand. Next is Shift. Wink

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-RISE

https://mobile.twitter.com/RiseVisionTeam
nhote

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:02:29 AM

why do you say that Ark, Rise and Shift go hand in hand? hope you are right anyways, as i've been holding Shift and Ark for quite some time!

sold my Rise way to soon yesterday at the first bump instead... based on so many pump n dumps of this coin i didn't see this all rally coming  Undecided

Wow. Rise pumped hard by Chinese whales? Ark, Rise and Shift go hand in hand. Next is Shift. Wink

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-RISE

https://mobile.twitter.com/RiseVisionTeam
nhote

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:12:36 AM

ahahahah! sorry mate... and well, relieved that there are more reasonable people around than one would first believe  Wink

Just kidding.  I just felt like parroting all the stupid comments I see here.   Cheesy
viking02

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:51:27 AM

can someone tell me what is this coin?  Checked bittrex and has very high trade etc.

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
nadrojcote

Activity: 234
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:42:07 AM

I think the pump is caused by Rise having a bad team before and their new team has been better at reassuring people.
nadrojcote

Activity: 234
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:42:53 AM

can someone tell me what is this coin?  Checked bittrex and has very high trade etc.

750 posts and you don't know to check for an announcement thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.0
wetcracker (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:59:19 AM

Thanks for your opinions guys and for explaining this from different perspectives.  Smiley
In deed the price dropped very quickly after the pump, but seems to be stable for now at 0,40USD.
guillzini

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:39:19 AM

Thanks for your opinions guys and for explaining this from different perspectives.  Smiley
In deed the price dropped very quickly after the pump, but seems to be stable for now at 0,40USD.

Did you buy in before the rise or are you planning on buying in? If you plan on buying, I'd wait it out a little bit for several reasons if I were you.

Over the past few days a lot, and I mean a lot of people popped up on the Rise forum and Slack channel complaining about their coins being stuck on the old blockchain and they can't access their wallets or their coins got lost during transaction to Bittrex. Same thing happened to me and they promised to take care of it. In some cases, people have been waiting for over a month to get their RISE coins back and they're starting to get really frustrated. You can imagine they want to cash out some of their coins to take out a little profit.

It would not surprise me if the RISE team purposely are slowly processing the support tickets and giving the people their coins back to prevent a huge dump and send the price plummeting again. In any case, I think this will happen eventually if/when all of us get our RISE balances restored. And if we don't get our coins restored, I would think twice about investing in a company that treats their customers that way.

Of course, I could be wrong, but do with this info as you wish Smiley
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:04:37 AM

As of last night RISE seems to be going through the roof, 240+ % and climbing. Any explanation for this sudden rise in price? And do you think it will sustain these levels in the future?

No other reason, pump and dump. I also noticed this sudden pump of RISE.

If it will be stable at that rate for 1 month then expect that there will be another pump very soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
wetcracker (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:25:18 PM

Did you buy in before the rise or are you planning on buying in? If you plan on buying, I'd wait it out a little bit for several reasons if I were you.

Over the past few days a lot, and I mean a lot of people popped up on the Rise forum and Slack channel complaining about their coins being stuck on the old blockchain and they can't access their wallets or their coins got lost during transaction to Bittrex. Same thing happened to me and they promised to take care of it. In some cases, people have been waiting for over a month to get their RISE coins back and they're starting to get really frustrated. You can imagine they want to cash out some of their coins to take out a little profit.

It would not surprise me if the RISE team purposely are slowly processing the support tickets and giving the people their coins back to prevent a huge dump and send the price plummeting again. In any case, I think this will happen eventually if/when all of us get our RISE balances restored. And if we don't get our coins restored, I would think twice about investing in a company that treats their customers that way.

I bought in a small amount before the pump, but was too late to sell at the top, price was already dropping rapidly. I wasn't aware of these issues with the team. I'd joined their Slack channel and it seems like a friendly community where they even give away free coins on occasion to all active online members in the chat.
Reading what you wrote I hope they get their act together soon if that is the case. If there is a serious team behind this it may have some potential for growth in the future.
guillzini

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:30:23 AM

I bought in a small amount before the pump, but was too late to sell at the top, price was already dropping rapidly. I wasn't aware of these issues with the team. I'd joined their Slack channel and it seems like a friendly community where they even give away free coins on occasion to all active online members in the chat.
Reading what you wrote I hope they get their act together soon if that is the case. If there is a serious team behind this it may have some potential for growth in the future.

Nice! I kind of have a weak spot for this coin, because it resembles a company name I own. That's why I like to believe it will increase in value, but I'm majorly biased Cheesy

The community in the Slack is helpful for sure. It just sucks for a bunch of people that lost their coins in the swap and have been waiting for a while to get them back now. I've seen some people lose trust because of this, so I hope they fix it quick so they can get back to development and pushing the project further
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: