Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:44:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to participate in an ICO?  (Read 1158 times)
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 03:54:18 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 04:16:50 PM by Raskolhnikov1

First of all, I highly recommend you don't invest in an ICO until you feel confident that you understand some of the fundamental aspects of profiting from them.

To understand how this works, take a look at this ICO video I'm promoting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybLzXWmPaP4&feature=youtu.be

You will understand what this project is offering, and then, you will be able to decide whether the project concept is plausible or not.  Cheesy Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:46:37 PM

Hi,

I'm totally new in cryptocurrencies and have been searching around to invest a little in interesting coins.
Apparently the most interesting but risky investments are the ICO's, interesting because the initial value is low so that big profits are possible,
risky because chances are big that your investment goes down the drain.
I looked around and found an interesting one, now I'm wondering how to proceed.
To invest, should I deposit bitcoins? And where can I store the acquired tokens, can I store them on an exchange, or do I need a wallett?

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Majority of the ico they accepted Ethereum and Bitcoin, and there are some accepted Eth only, depending in the rules it has in the ico project. There are two only way for to earn token in the ICO first you participate there as investors to their pre-sale or ico as investors. However, you can also partake as participants to promote their campaign with terms and condition so that you are able to be qualify for the bounty payment after the campaign end.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:54:59 PM

You should read the rules, fill in the registration form that has been provided, if it is done what has been ordered to get results when ico is finished.

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:58:19 PM

Hello there guys I am new here in bitcoin or cryptocurrency. I just want to ask what is the meaning of ICO? Is it something to do with the posting and the campaign?

I am also new here. ICO is initial coin offering. I understand that it is something like Initial Public Offering for stocks.
Yes, correct. Almost like that.
But ICO without authority check it you have to do it by yourself to avoid scam
You don't have any share also the right from it project
You need own a wallet that you control your private key. Which almost people use MyetherWallet
And certainly ETH to start join this crypto world

ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:54:11 PM

You should read the entire rules listed on the thread or ico website, then you register by filling out the form, then do it.

Igor17Krik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:05:02 PM

Go to the official website. Know all the information about the conduct of the ICO. Take and invest a certain cryptocurrency. Everything is very easy. Wink

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KomrelliManikanta

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:42:16 PM

Every ICO has different way of investing.Not all ICO's will have same type of investing.So you need to look at their website and ask questions about investment options and storage options.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:47:19 PM

Just follow instruction on ICOs website. ICOs rules are different each other. Maybe if you want participate on the ico based on ethereum platform, you must have a wallet that support ERC20 Token.

marriams

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:48:57 PM

Usually you will find all the needed details on the ICO website: accepted currency, minimum purchase, bonus, etc. Some accept a wide variety of coins and also fiat. So go for it Smiley
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:50:41 PM

you must have a purse separate from the exchange, usually with the help of it transfer money immediately to a smart contract, or to the purse address on the project site. All the details are described on the websites

Kargai

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:51:08 PM

Thanks to everyone of you who shared some useful informations in this thread.

Really appreciated, it help a lot Smiley
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:00:01 PM

Hi,

I'm totally new in cryptocurrencies and have been searching around to invest a little in interesting coins.
Apparently the most interesting but risky investments are the ICO's, interesting because the initial value is low so that big profits are possible,
risky because chances are big that your investment goes down the drain.
I looked around and found an interesting one, now I'm wondering how to proceed.
To invest, should I deposit bitcoins? And where can I store the acquired tokens, can I store them on an exchange, or do I need a wallett?

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Investing into ICOs is a good idea and a point of earning well when there is a rise in the coin's price.
In every ICO, you can either invest with BTC, ETH and XRP or other altcoins which are accepted by the managers of the ICO, and majority of these ICOs adhere to the ERC20 rules which means you can use MEW wallet. You can find more details about the the ICO in their official website or you contact their team with their available contact means.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:04:25 PM

You give the developers a bunch of money and you will lose it after they fail and started to say they were hacked,an old tactics.

osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:42:38 PM

This is when you help financially in the development of a new project and for the success of the project, you will be given a certain quantity of the coin as a ratio of your investment. You can get every other thing needed by visiting their website.
MikeBtoB

Activity: 98

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:49:00 PM

You can say differently: you give money to people who promise to do something, but not the fact that it is they get, and in return they give you a piece of the future of the company.  Smiley

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:41:43 PM

Hello there guys I am new here in bitcoin or cryptocurrency. I just want to ask what is the meaning of ICO? Is it something to do with the posting and the campaign?

ICO stats for Initial Coin Offering, there is a great video on YouTube from a former IBM worker that decided to leave his corporate IBM job and focus on cryptocurrencies, mainly on new upcoming ICO's. His name is Ian Balina, and link to this video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkzeJrdKDJk. Watching this video will help you guys understand differences between IPO and Crowdfunding/Kickstarter. Will give you an example of real companies from the stock market and price evaluation during that time (from start day 1 to stock exchange debut). I can't recommend any better source for easy understand basic principles of ICO's.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: