Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 09:55:13 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash  (Read 696 times)
74R45

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:08:13 AM

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum so i hope im not opening an already opened topic. I also hope you can help me. I'm litterally obsessed with bcc on these days and i'd like to know which is, in your opinion, the best, the safest and easiest way to buy them. If someone has time to explain me, step by step, what should i do, i would be really grateful.
Thank you guys! (and welcome to me)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:10:59 AM

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum so i hope im not opening an already opened topic. I also hope you can help me. I'm litterally obsessed with bcc on these days and i'd like to know which is, in your opinion, the best, the safest and easiest way to buy them. If someone has time to explain me, step by step, what should i do, i would be really grateful.

You should post this on the alternative currency subforum since BCC is an altcoin. You can buy it on any of the following exchanges:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets

Have on mind, no matter how high the price of BCC goes, and no matter how high the hashrate for BCC goes, it is not the real Bitcoins. The smartest people are working in BTC, not BCC.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

CoinChili

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:11:54 AM

I am also a newbie, and upon reading back other threads, seems that reputable exchanges like Bittrex or Coinbase can do on your bcc needs, just buy bitcoin on you local exchanges then convert them to bcc with crypto exchanges.
bitcub

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:30:58 AM

May I know whats there in Bitcoin cash and you got interested? Why not BTC? Or how about other great coins like ETH, NEO, LTC?

In my opinion BCC is based only in pumps and dumps. It has no merchant support, just wondering how this coin pump itself.

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 1288

<3 Vanity Addresses :)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:36:44 AM

Have on mind, no matter how high the price of BCC goes, and no matter how high the hashrate for BCC goes, it is not the real Bitcoins. The smartest people are working in BTC, not BCC.
True. It will be going down and down the road of technical stuff.
I mean, they will try to copy code from bitcoin, but its not that easy, it will fail miserably sooner or later Smiley

warrior333

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:39:07 AM

Bitcoin is cash made a good PR move. They distributed the coins to all users. Imagine what this amount is. I do not trust this currency. We advise you to opt for BTC. This time-tested currency that constantly grows in price. Why do you need extra risks?

Juggy777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:50:30 AM

I am really surprised that you are opting for bcc over bitcoins, I hope you are not confused that bcc is Bitcoins, it's not it's a alt whose stolen Bitcoin name and I don't feel you should focus on bcc, it's sooner or later going to go of the market, I don't like that coin at all, maybe I feel you are obsessed cause of the price difference then you are wrong and you should really reconsider your stand, my advice would be not to go for Bitcoins.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 700

Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:57:31 AM

I'm litterally obsessed with bcc on these days and i'd like to know which is, in your opinion, the best, the safest and easiest way to buy them.

bitcoin cash is an altcoin and like any other altcoin the best way to buy it is to buy it from an exchange with bitcoin. look at the link that BillyBobZorton gave you, my suggestion from that list is using bittrex. it is a good exchange and you can deposit bitcoin to buy any altcoin.

but remember that these altcoins are much riskier, their prices gets pumped and dumped a lot and if you are not familiar with this term you will lose your money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄███████████████▄
     ▄█████████████████████▄
  █████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████
▐██████   ▀████▀  ▐▌       █████▌
██████▌    ▀█▀    ███▌  █████████
██████  ▐▄    ▄  ▐███  ▐█████████
█████▌  ██▄ ▄█▌  ███▌  █████████▌
▐███████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬
White Paper
▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬
faithupgrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:58:37 AM

Dont feed the trolls, I noticed that people behind BCC are paying microworkers to make newbie accounts to hype BCC. A true newbie account should ask about BTC first, what is block chain, what is BTC wallet and not BCC immediately. So obvious dude.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
jamespx

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:20:31 AM

Most of the exchangers that I trade in Including Paxful hasn't approved it yet so yeah.. Better stick to BTC.
votecoin.site

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:21:27 AM

I sold all my BCC as soon as I was able to claim them  Smiley

VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy
Jet Cash

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:22:56 AM

It looks as if it might be time to dump Bitcoin cash.

*****  Bitcoin mailer domain name for sale *****
BitcoinMailer.com
click on the domain link to buy it for $95
74R45

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:25:32 AM

As for the btc, do you think there will be a brief tracking? Do I have to buy now or wait for it to go down? GoldmanS talks about tracking up to $ 3000 ...
I am placing a psychological resistance at 5k, if it reaches-
i'm buying; and a support on 3.6-3.8. What do you think?
Thank you all for the answers
wellsontheja

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:32:25 PM

If you want to be safest to trade with bcc i recomend you to buy bcc at 0,06452487 0,08
But if you want to be more safest i recomend to you too invest to another coin like eth, nxt, xlm, doge, waves, iota or other coin it's more trusted and promising i guess
Since that coin is very popular and much people trust them aset to that coin

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
HardFireMiner

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:40:26 PM

Easiest way - buy from bittrex.

If you want to buy with a credit card, I don't know if you can buy directly but I know you can buy Bitcoin and buy BCH with Bitcoin.

Advertise Here (Beta)
[PM]
dillpicklechips

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:16:40 PM

I am really surprised that you are opting for bcc over bitcoins, I hope you are not confused that bcc is Bitcoins, it's not it's a alt whose stolen Bitcoin name and I don't feel you should focus on bcc, it's sooner or later going to go of the market, I don't like that coin at all, maybe I feel you are obsessed cause of the price difference then you are wrong and you should really reconsider your stand, my advice would be not to go for Bitcoins.

No, BCC didn't stole Bitcoin's name but rather they forked the system from Bitcoin and need to retain the name but not as exactly as it is due to the fact that it is a copycat. Frankly, there is no interesting thing about BCC. Also, you should go with Bitcoins rather than BitcoinCash since it has a strong market support . BitcoinCash would never reach Bitcoin's level nor be more valuable than Bitcoin.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
 ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
         ████████████▌   █
       █████████████▀
       ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
          ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
          ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
          ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
malavita

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:25:18 PM

No, BCC didn't stole Bitcoin's name but rather they forked the system from Bitcoin and need to retain the name but not as exactly as it is due to the fact that it is a copycat. Frankly, there is no interesting thing about BCC. Also, you should go with Bitcoins rather than BitcoinCash since it has a strong market support . BitcoinCash would never reach Bitcoin's level nor be more valuable than Bitcoin.
Bitcoin have strong market because it's first coin... People will realize bitcoin too slow, too high fee. Brace ur self! bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is coming

Somebody's gotta finance this revolution - you can help by donating supplies, ammo, field hospital beds or simply BTCs here: 1QBNASECM8z2LLojkqZH3s2F8Ur7nhafNc
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:56:17 AM

Bitcoin have strong market because it's first coin... People will realize bitcoin too slow, too high fee. Brace ur self! bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is coming

If people really wanted lower fees and faster transactions so much, they would sell and use any other faster coin like Litecoin or Dogecoin, but guess what, they don't. BTC is at all time high because BTC is digital gold and people tend to buy and hold it.

BCC is having price action because its a massive airdrop to everyone holding BTC so it will last for a while until it's all dumped. Also miners are fucking around with the hashrate, sooner or later this will be over

fork.lol

nobody that wants to hold long term would hold on that coin. Only the coin with the best devs will have the best price and ultimately best hashrate, and that is BTC (segwit2x will fail too)

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

levinh05

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:14:44 AM

I am also a newbie, and upon reading back other threads, seems that reputable exchanges like Bittrex or Coinbase can do on your bcc needs, just buy bitcoin on you local exchanges then convert them to bcc with crypto exchanges.

I dont think the topic creator is a newbie, may BCC will pump in some hours as well.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:23:46 AM

If people really wanted lower fees and faster transactions so much, they would sell and use any other faster coin like Litecoin or Dogecoin, but guess what, they don't. BTC is at all time high because BTC is digital gold and people tend to buy and hold it.

BCC is having price action because its a massive airdrop to everyone holding BTC so it will last for a while until it's all dumped. Also miners are fucking around with the hashrate, sooner or later this will be over

fork.lol

nobody that wants to hold long term would hold on that coin. Only the coin with the best devs will have the best price and ultimately best hashrate, and that is BTC (segwit2x will fail too)

While I do agree that Bitcoin is the digital gold, I disagree with the statement that BCH will be all dumped. Right now, even if it's much more profitable to mine BTC, BCH has 10% of the BTC's hashing power, that's 0.81 exahashes per second.

BCH has strong support, of course, not as much as BTC, but still a lot.

Also, imagine that BCH rises to 1000$/coin. Most of the hashing power will switch just like they did when BCH got to 800$+, but this time much faster, not gradually like first time. First time when BCH had 55% hash power, the fees got to as much as 25% of the transaction! Personally I've sent when BTC adjusted difficulty and it had 65% of the hashing power, payed 10% fee, arrived in 9 hours.

BCH will live long and it is not just an altcoin.

Also, a lot can happen in November and even radical events I do not exclude.

Advertise Here (Beta)
[PM]
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.