Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Student without much $$$  (Read 1931 times)
christyh

Activity: 115
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:52:26 PM

Why not to find opportunity through new ICO??? I think you should organize your portfolio first if you want to earn much money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:04:11 PM

The basis is to start small. From the small ranks, there is way to participate in airdrop, newsletter campaigns and all that.

Developing a Jr. Member does not take so long. In short, start already rather than find out what might match your laxity to do. Everything does not necessarily fall into the pocket easily.

Learn, and that's it.

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
Melquart

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:08:00 PM

Keep going, it's a good strategy. I'm doing the same here. Every time i have a little money i invest it in altcoins. I hope it will become something one day.

KaffkaN

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:52:57 AM

Hey guys
So currently iv started playing with crypto about a month ago, and can afford to put around $100 a week into it. Iv made some investments into OMG, NEO, PAY, IOTA, ETC and XRP.

My question is, should i still be working my way to gaining 1 BTC first before anything? Price is so high right now and i have no idea how its possible when i can invest so little, hence why im just playing with the alt coins for now.

Any tips on what i should change? or what i should keep doing??

Thanks in advance
Well, one can say not looking for easy ways, try and try, you do the right thing right away that you just sit down for a few coins, but it will not give you a profit here and now but the percentage will increase. The main thing is not to panic and keep the average values of value, look through the year you will enrich.
christyh

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:47:07 PM

Yeah and BitJob is a new cryptocurrency which is fundraising from ICO with solutions for student's job. I hope it can help student like you in the future when the its features released.

pschler

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:13:08 AM

Hey guys
So currently iv started playing with crypto about a month ago, and can afford to put around $100 a week into it. Iv made some investments into OMG, NEO, PAY, IOTA, ETC and XRP.

My question is, should i still be working my way to gaining 1 BTC first before anything? Price is so high right now and i have no idea how its possible when i can invest so little, hence why im just playing with the alt coins for now.

Thanks in advance

Having a full BTC is pointless. There are no benefits besides saying "I have a full one!" It's good to diversify. Whatever your budget is, spread it out. Learn the technology, find your favorites, invest.
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:20:25 PM

Iranus makes some good points.

Altcoins definitely can have a bigger upswing percentage wise - but the downside can be just as bad.

I´d argue that the downside can not only be just as bad - it can be much worse than with Bitcoin.
Most altcoins have tiny trading volume and can therefore drop 70-90 % in a single day if some
large whale decides to dump his holdings of the respective altcoin.

Bitcoin is much safer in this regard because of the high daily trading volume. As a rule of thumb
you can say that the downside risk of a crypto investment increases substantially if the respective
altcoin has a low daily trading volume.

Rakabel619

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:58:56 PM

Hello, I was a student without much $$$, but i discovered crypto about a week ago and i am hoping it will bring me some money. Where or how I can invest in coins and make a profit? how much time it will take to earn something?

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:38:14 PM

How many hours can you dedicate to the crypto? If you have enought time, I would advise you to participate to campaigns. You don't have to invest anything and it will help you to understand the cryptoworld

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:16:57 PM

Hey guys

Thanks in advance

you dont need to have much money for that coins .. go to trade market and buy some coins .. why is that .. even the coin is too expensive you can buy a part of it and it doesnt matter if you will have just a little of it as long as it pump tripple or more yyouwill gain your money multiple by those pump.. as i saw you put some on neo and other coins and i watched those coin it all pumped up irght ? you are great then .. better trade than invessst ..
smitemesmith

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:01:35 PM

just HODLLL!
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:02:17 PM

Hey guys

Thanks in advance
As far as investing itself goes.

You have stashes in most of the leading coins so losing money is less likely. Personally I would keep 50 to 60% in "high security" cryptos like Bitcoin, Monero, Ethereum (not classic) or similar ones, and put the remaining 40 to 50% into very young low market cap coins with great potential. Split this up among 2 to 5 coins or assets and do a lot of research. Look for projects that aren't too difficult to implement, have a solid team and offer some incentive to holding the coin (the coin should be useful for something). This way you will most likely at least keep your invested money even if all "risky" investments fail, and in any realistic scenario you will make much more money than by just buying the already popular big coins. With the small amounts of money that you're investing I wouldn't really give a shit about losing some in exchange for outrageous ROIs either, which is why I'm proposing this way.

Once you reach a substantial amount of capital that you wish to preserve you can think about moving more into Bitcoin and even Stocks or other low volatility assets.

Depending on your situation you may or may not want to consider student loans. There are some countries that offer extremely cheap subsidized credit.

There are some points to watch out for. First, make sure you calculate the amount of debt that this approach would accumulate and make sure you will not regret it if all your invested money disappeared one day. Then make sure that you are studying in a field with high job security (e.g. Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data).
Basically, with loaning to invest you want to make sure that you will absolutely not run into any problems even in the worst case scenario of losing all the borrowed money. Depending on your situation you could take a small or a big loan, or none at all. That's up to you to decide and don't listen to anyone else about this issue because they have no fucking clue what works for your situation.

Good luck.
shoeshineBro

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:21:55 PM

Keep going bro!
Crypto is best thing you should invest now
Dont care about amount. You should care how much profit you gain!

"Buy as much as you can, you can not lose!!!"

2 weeks later, it's down 20%

This guy nailed the $4900 top to the day.
I hope the kid did not lose 20% in under 2 weeks.

namjey

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:37:18 AM

I am also poor student Smiley) found out about bitcoin around 3 month before. Started mining. So far earned 300 bucks.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:13:01 AM

It is okay if you keep up with your Altcoins  if you don't have enough to invest huge into bitcoin. Investing into altcoin now is okay, cause as time goes on their price will speculate then you can sell to convert into bitcoin.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:09:51 PM

Hey guys

Thanks in advance

same here. i dont have much money to buy 1 bitcoin so i decide to buy some alt-coin to roll in a week to get some profits. aside of that i am working here at our forum being a participant on signature campaigns to collect/earn/have bitcoin. so on that way maybe someday i will have 1 bitcoin to roll over to some alt-coins in the market to get much more profits.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:42:54 PM

Why not to find opportunity through new ICO??? I think you should organize your portfolio first if you want to earn much money
Learn, patient, opportunities, together it will make success, ICO is good like waves or other types which are going up nowadays.

01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:05:07 PM

Learn, patient, opportunities, together it will make success, ICO is good like waves or other types which are going up nowadays.

Do not be sad or frustated if you do not have money. I pay my school and my family bills from online job that I do. I was so happy because back then, I was only 15 years old. I started making money at that age because I know that my mother cannot pay my school bills anymore. And I continue working on my job when I graduated and I can make more money than any employed people who graduated from their school.
BaZiZu

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:33:07 PM

With $100 per week which is $400 per month, it is good to buy $200 Bitcoin and $200 altcoins.
doyayipaku

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:34:59 AM

Why not find the faucet to look for the free sts you will earn a small amount of capital so that you can use that capital to find the next new profit will be very difficult but it will help. New people do not have the capital  Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: