Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 03:09:23 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Wait?  (Read 2234 times)
74R45

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:35:15 AM

GoldmanSachs is saying that btc will "crash" from 4.8k to 3 before it will start to run again.Do you believe that? If not, do you believe that there will be a back-tracking (i dont know how to say that correctly in english, sorry guys) before it will reach new max? So, for us, newbies, is it bettere to wait a little before buying or not?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leirou

Activity: 112

BMCHAIN.io ICO LIVE NOW D I S C U S S ◉

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:41:23 AM

In my own opinion price analysis dont really work on bitcoin almost all well known people already fail in predicting it. If you want you can hold it . there is a really high chance that it will go up.

Juggy777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:57:12 AM

GoldmanSachs is saying that btc will "crash" from 4.8k to 3 before it will start to run again.Do you believe that? If not, do you believe that there will be a back-tracking (i dont know how to say that correctly in english, sorry guys) before it will reach new max? So, for us, newbies, is it bettere to wait a little before buying or not?

Goldman Sachs who even follows them, yes they are big but I don't really think I will take their call for Bitcoins. There may be dips here and there, and I have always advocated that to buy on dips rather, when it's up. Right now there is lot of momentum for Bitcoin, and if more and more. Countries adopt It shall go even higher. So far there no news it shall go down, and If Korea or usa fire a missile you will be cursing yourself for not staying put. Or if buying, buy at small quantities daily.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
davis196

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:59:50 AM

Do you trust GOldman Sachs?They are fiat supporters and see bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies only as digital speculation assets.I`m sure that there will be some price correction around November,but it won`t be from 4800 to 3000 USD,it will be smaller.Bitcoin hadl increased x3 it`s price this year and and will double it`s value next year.All the newbies are already late,they had to buy cheap btc ,when the price was around 1000 USD.

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████                                ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄
    ▄███████▀▀   ▀▀██████                              ██████   ██████   ██████
   ▄██████▀        ██████                              ▀████▀   ▀████▀   ▀████▀
  ▐██████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ██████
 ▐██████
 ██████      ███████████▌    ████████▄▄       ▄███▌     ▄██████████ ███████████▌
▐██████      ███████████    ▐███   ▀███▌     ▄████▌     ███▌           ▐███
██████▌          ██████▌    ███▌    ███▌    ███▀███     ███            ███▌
██████▌          ██████    ▐███▄▄▄▄███▀    ███  ███    ▐█████████      ███
███████         ███████    ████▀▀▀███▄    ███   ███▌   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▐███
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▐███     ███  ▄██████████▌  ▐███            ███▌
  ▀████████████████▀      ███▌    ▐███ ▄███     ▐███  ███▌           ▐███
     ▀▀███████▀▀▀         ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄▄▄    ▄▄██▄▄
                   ██▀▀██████████
                  ██     ████████
                 ▐█▀      ▀████▀
   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████   ▀██████▀   ███████████
 █████████▌    ██████    ██████████
  ▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀████████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀
     ▀███████▄        ▄████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
grumpygit

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:08:57 PM

In my own opinion price analysis dont really work on bitcoin almost all well known people already fail in predicting it. If you want you can hold it . there is a really high chance that it will go up.

Agree with you.

And I would most certainly never listen to a bank, more so an evil one like Goldman Sachs.

Just Bear in mind once bitcoin goes over the £10,000/£20,000 mark many banks with the help of governments ate going to try and destroy bitcoin, and fail I might add.
Basmic

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:10:27 PM

I do not agree with such predictions. Perhaps this is one of many attempts to inflate a panic to bring down the price in the market and buy some cheap bitcoins before they rise in price. Most often, it turns out.

dlhezter

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:12:33 PM

is this a another prediction? if its happen, that the bitcoin will crash from 4.8k to 3k and it is the signal that bitcoin will up, so you wait it before you buy?? i dont think so, because some of predictions before are totally a failure. no one can predict the situation even you are a analytical person.you better to buy and then wait to pump not to wait to dump before you buy.

●●●  SHIPCHAIN: DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN  ●●●  
◄   PRE-SALE OPEN NOW   ●◙●   PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY   ●◙●   WHITEPAPER   ►
   FACEBOOK        ●        TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        INSTAGRAM        ●        MEDIUM       ●        LINKEDIN  
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 1358

www.bitkorn.com domain for sale.

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:34:32 PM

Thus far, Goldman Sachs has been pretty solid with their predictions. I expected a correction to happen at the $4000 level, but it might very well be that it will get initiated as soon as we are very close to the $5000 level. If we look at this market from a completely unbiased perspective, put aside out bullish mindset, the market is definitely due for a correction - the million dollar question however is; what is the 'exact' moment it will happen. But then again, the market might as well break through even more record highs in the coming months, so in that regard, all current speculation doesn't hold much value until we know whether it actually happened or not. Short term advice - wait. Long term advice - enter the market. Important to understand is that you should never go all in. Always make sure you have enough fiat aside that you can use in case the price happens to tank after buying.

orarider

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:59:45 PM

No, I do not think bitcoin will go down. However, I do not put too much faith that it will increase the price. So, I will not buy more, but I will not sell it either, I will store a little and wait for the next change.

boerthwi

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:17:45 PM

My only advice: enter the market. At this point you will always feel late. As others mentioned before, noone can predict the market. Just be a believer and you will be fine  Tongue
talkbitcoin

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:32:45 PM

GoldmanSachs is saying that btc will "crash" from 4.8k to 3 before it will start to run again.

source?

Do you believe that?
so far their speculations made sense and also they came true. but this one doesn't make any sense and that is why i asked for source. i am skeptical about its truth.

If not, do you believe that there will be a back-tracking (i dont know how to say that correctly in english, sorry guys) before it will reach new max? So, for us, newbies, is it bettere to wait a little before buying or not?
there has been some "back-tracking" also known as correction, and they were each big enough to be considered just that. so no, i personally don't expect any more of it. and the charts show the rise for now too.

i however expect some drops near the end of the year, probably in October because of SegWit2x but nothing else until then. only rise is my speculation.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:34:32 PM

At the moment I believe that bitcoin prices will increase, so some issues that exist today will not necessarily happen. I see that today bitcoin is growing and showing a very good direction for growing in spreading bitcoin in society. So a drop in prices will probably be there, but overall bitcoin will stay better than current prices at a later date. I would probably say that by the end of the year bitcoin could reach 6000USD. Buy the bitcoin at this time and do not until you regret in the future.

passivebesiege

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:37:27 PM

I dont believe it but still it may happen. But with good news coming that more countries are opening to accept bitcoins, it will only make bitcoins more popular and create more demand, and in the end a higher price for bitcoin.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:38:02 PM

I wouldn't give a damn what GS has to say. For many many years these guys were laughing about Bitcoin as all the other banks.
And now they try to predict what's going to happen as some kind of self fulfilling prophecy because they are one of these superbanks out there??!! LOL
Do your own research and decide what you want to do. Or look what some crypto investors and long term traders think.Way better than listening to one of the dinosaurs of the rigged fiat system!

Of course nobody wants to buy the top and tries to catch the bottom, but man this is uncharted territory and if you believe in Bitcoin start to invest every month a bit. You can buy fractions of Bitcoin.So if you do this over 1 whole year I'm sure you could accumulate a nice cute amount of BTC.

KennyR

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:53:58 PM

It's good to buy without considering about the price fluctuation or the price growth, because the price seems growing higher and higher. The more you wait for a low price, more will be the price increase. Maybe can get a chance to buy at a lower price once after growth on the correction phase.

▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
          █   █▄  ▀▀▀██▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀█  ██  ▄ ▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄
 █▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀▀      ▐███▄ ▀ ▀▀▄
  ▀██▄    ▀▄    ▄ ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀█    ▄██
    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄  █▌ ▀▀▄▄▄  ▄█     ▐█
   ▀▄▄ ██▀▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  █▄▄    █▀
     █▌ ██    ▐████▀▀   ▄██▄▄▄▄██
      ▌ ▐█   █ ▀▄    ▄ ▐██▀    ▀
        █▀  █    ▀     ▐██
       ▄▀ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀████
      ▄▀    ▄█▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █▀
    ▄▀   ▄█▀▀█▀        ▀█▄▄▀
 █     ▄█▀              ▀
██   ▄█▀
█▀ ▄█▀
██▄██
▀███
 ▀██
  ▀█
Tigereum             ▀▀▄▄
                ▀█▄▄
▀▄▄      ▄▄       ▀█▄▄
  ▀█▄     ▀█▄       ▀██▄
    ▀█▄    ███▄▄     ▀██▄
      ██▄▄   ▀███▄    ▀██▄
       ▀█▄▄    ████   ▀▀██▄
        ███    ▀████   ▐███
        ▀██▄    ████▄   ████
        ████    ▀████▌   ▐██▄
         ▀███    ▀███    ▐███▐
          ▀███    ▀███     ███
          ▀████    ▀███     ██▄
            ███      ██      ██▄
             ███      █▌      ███
              ▀█▄      █       ██
               ▀█▄▄     ▀       █▄
                ▀█▌              ▀
                 ▀█
                  ▀▄
               ' WHITEPAPER '               
Join Us on Telegram
         Facebook   Twitter   Linkedin         
tweetbit

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:57:24 PM

I won't be the one should listen to him as I believe that this year peak is still 6000$ by the end of this year. So I directly opposed his prediction for it might be just a mere propaganda to discredit the on going rapid increases of bitcoin this past few days and months. I think he is just on illusion that his voice does matters.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

marseille

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:01:37 PM

It's good to buy without considering about the price fluctuation or the price growth, because the price seems growing higher and higher. The more you wait for a low price, more will be the price increase. Maybe can get a chance to buy at a lower price once after growth on the correction phase.

Yeah price is increasing continuously so without thinking much we should buy some more bitcoins and hold it till the end of the year as its predicted that price can go around $8k so in that case it will be huge profits to make in 4 months time and if you feel that current price is higher then better wait for some days and wait for the price to drop but I doubt it will happen now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               
                  ▀                   
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
BingoDog

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:17:52 PM

I'm not sure that GoldmanSachs report is something we could rely on. Personaly I don't think this is going to happen and the question is on what their predictions are based on. I would suggest to buy now if you have funds because in the upcoming period the price will rise so you will not regret that decision and profit you will make. Don't worry about GoldmanSachs

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

equator

Activity: 896

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:18:22 PM

Yeah price is increasing continuously so without thinking much we should buy some more bitcoins and hold it till the end of the year as its predicted that price can go around $8k so in that case it will be huge profits to make in 4 months time and if you feel that current price is higher then better wait for some days and wait for the price to drop but I doubt it will happen now.

I also believe that Bitcoins price will increase more atleast $6000 surely, and in between we can see some selling pressure but that is good for doing trading so when ever you have fiat currency to invest dont see the price and just buy it.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Hire me as your Morty!

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 02:38:46 PM

If their advice in on conventional economics then no problem, I'd blindly trust Goldman Sachs. But if the advice is all about bitcoins, I'd rather trust my instincts and knowledge about it instead of listening to this firm, which is the case for the last 3 years. Also, my holdings right now is not that great, and I've made much profit already so if the price went down, I'd be more than happy to buy them up again and wait for another year or so.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.