Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 12:27:48 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Wait?  (Read 2234 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:00:26 AM

In my own opinion price analysis dont really work on bitcoin almost all well known people already fail in predicting it. If you want you can hold it . there is a really high chance that it will go up.

Goldman Sachs is trying to promote uncertainty in BTC because Gold is at a yearly high and they want people to buy more of that.
There is really the chance that price will go up. So I hold and I know I can still earn profit by holding. Though there is always uncertain happen it is always depends on the decision making by a users and investors.

No doubt about that.
Bitcoin is really unpredictable it can do go down or up. But with the trend now, it's a sure thing that this will go up.
With the scaling debate that will rise again and the rally will continue so we can expect more to this. Just with the all time high now no wonder many people tend to invest more. So HODLing is for real.

Yup! we are in an up trend of the bitcoin value and we can see that it is still Going on a massive wave going up! that is why there are a sure thing that people or company like Goldman Sachs is spreading FUD you can surely believe it but if they don't show proof on what would be the cause of bitcoin falling then why would you believe in such a here say words.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████████████░░███████████████
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN   
        PRESALE OPEN NOW, PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY       
   FACEBOOK          TWITTER          TELEGRAM          INSTAGRAM          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoindusts

Activity: 389

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:07:21 AM

I believe it would be best to buy right now.  I do not think that the price of bitcoin will crash this coming November.  As the price of Bitcoin is on an uptrend path,  it would be much expensive if you wait a bit longer. 

Yup! we are in an up trend of the bitcoin value and we can see that it is still Going on a massive wave going up! that is why there are a sure thing that people or company like Goldman Sachs is spreading FUD you can surely believe it but if they don't show proof on what would be the cause of bitcoin falling then why would you believe in such a here say words.

Well, those who wanted to buy cheap bitcoin will definitely FUD it.  It has been a strategy ever since and was successful for several times.  But lately FUD seems less effective.  So I guess the upcoming FUD will be in vain.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄█████████████   █   ████████▄
   ██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀   ██████████
  ███████████           ████████████
 ██████████████   ▄▄     ▀███████████
 █████████████   █████▄   ███████████
██████████████   ██████   ████████████
██████████████    ▀▀▀   ▄█████████▀▀
█████████████    ▄      ▀████▀▀▀    ▄▄
     ▀▀▀█████   █████▄▄▄█▀▀     ▄▄████
█▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄▄▄███████
 ███████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
  ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ███████████
   ███████▄▄          ▄▄███████████
    ▀██████   ▄██   █████████████▀
      ▀████▄▄▄██   ████████████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████
   █████
   █████              ▄████
  █████               █████
  █████               █████               ▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █████▄▄████▄▄      █████             ▄█████████  ████      ████
  ██████████████     █████████████    ██████████    ████    ████
 ████████████████    ████████████    █████▀▀▀▀▀      ████  ████
 ██████    ▀█████   █████           █████             ████████
 █████      █████   █████           ████               ██████
 █████      █████   █████          █████                ████
█████      ██████  █████           █████               ██████
█████     ██████   █████           █████              ████████
█████▄▄▄███████    ██████▄▄▄▄███   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄      ████  ████
██████████████     █████████████    ███████████     ████    ████
██████████▀▀        ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████    ████      ████
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  █    █  █
█  █  █    █
█  █  █  ██
█      █  ██
██  █      █
██  █  █  █
█    █  █  █
█  █    █  █
█  █  ██  █
█  █  ██  █

██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  ██
    █
    █
  ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  █    █  █
█  █  █    █
█  █  █  ██
█      █  ██
██  █      █
██  █  █  █
█    █  █  █
█  █    █  █
█  █  ██  █
█  █  ██  █
italianobitcoin

Activity: 371

Forza Italia

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:30:58 PM

I am not buying at this moment. Most of my coins I have are enough for me to hold for the coming years.
If the price goes back to 3k I will be buying though, but I don't think that is likely to happen. From where I am I see the price going to 5k easily.
MRlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:17:22 PM

I am not buying at this moment. Most of my coins I have are enough for me to hold for the coming years.
If the price goes back to 3k I will be buying though, but I don't think that is likely to happen. From where I am I see the price going to 5k easily.
It's strange? Why you know the price of Bitcoin can going to $5,000 easily but you do not buying it at now? Because if you are sure your predict is right and can become true, you should decided as your predict. Undecided

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄   ▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀ ▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄        ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
  ██████████▄   ███        ███  ████▄         ███  ███████████▄    ███
  ███     ▀███  ███        ███  ██████▄       ███  ███      ▀███   ███
  ███      ███  ███        ███  ███ ▀███▄     ███  ███        ███  ███
  ███     ▄███  ███        ███  ███   ▀███▄   ███  ███        ███  ███
  ██████████▀   ███▄      ▄███  ███     ▀███▄ ███  ███       ▄███  ███
  ███▀▀▀▀▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ▀██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███
  ███             ▀████████▀    ███         ▀████  █████████▀▀     ███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Whitepaper   Twitter   Facebook
Telegram     Medium    Youtube
Bezobraznike

Activity: 252

CEDEX.com Global Exchange

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:08:45 PM

Never invest more than you are willing/able to lose and you will not have a need to ask buy or wait! Since this thread is opened there were numerous opportunities for buying, waiting is
something different each of us need to set up some limit.
   Do not take anyones advice about what will happen with the currency, do your homework, learn about btc and come to a conclusion. Personally I believe we are just starting, but thats
my own opinion and you should not consider that as investment advice as well. I invested already, and I plan to invest more, if I am lucky I will have money for buying before price go over
$5k, and how it is going that will happen soon.

▄███████████▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄        █████████████████    █████████████████▄        █████████████████    ▄██▀         ▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄                           ██              ▀▀██                           ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄
  ██▀                ▀██▄                         ██                 ██                           ▀██▄       ▄██▀
 ██                    ██                         ██                  ██                            ▀██▄   ▄██▀
██▀                                               ██                   ██                             ▀██▄██▀
██                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██                   ██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▀█▀
██                           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ██                   ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▄
██▄                    ██                         ██                   ██                              ▄███▄
 ██                    ██                         ██                  ██                             ▄██▀ ▀██▄
  ██▄                ▄██▀                         ██                 ██                            ▄██▀     ▀██▄
   ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀                           ██              ▄▄██                           ▄██▀         ▀██▄
     ▀▀████████████▀▀        █████████████████    █████████████████▀        █████████████████  ▄██▀             ▀██▄

▄██████████████▄
   ▄████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████▄
 ▄████████████████████▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ▀████████▀
        ▀██████▀
          ▀██▀

The 1st Ever Certified Blockchain
Based Diamond Exchange ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  █
  █

█
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ 
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:26:39 PM

It's strange? Why you know the price of Bitcoin can going to $5,000 easily but you do not buying it at now? Because if you are sure your predict is right and can become true, you should decided as your predict. Undecided

I am quite confident in the price to increase greatly beyond $5000 as well, but that doesn't mean I will buy more coins. Just like the user you quoted, I too have enough coins in my wallets already -- in other words, the necessity to buy more isn't there, unless I see a major correction happen. That being said, the price has gone over the $4900 level as we speak, so from here things will start to get interesting -- will we touch $5000 and start correcting, or will we go up even further.... Roll Eyes

balakang00

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:36:54 AM

Well, it is good to wait for the digital product to widen up and raise up its value and then test up the possibilities this cryptocurrency will offer us. Though, it is also good to buy at this very moment for it has smaller price than it is in the future since it will have higher and higher price because of the demand.

Saichoukyushin

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:03:17 AM

In the situation right now bitcoins price from $4900 go down $4600 below it is a good time if you are buying or planning to buy and if you already have bitcoins just wait for this year this will be a good price. Nevertless the price now if you hold it you will enjoy it in the future.

skarais

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:59:04 AM

it seems right at the moment the opportunity to buy bitcoin because prices are going down, and I think by the end of this year bitcoin prices will increase drastically.

Baofeng

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:05:48 AM

it seems right at the moment the opportunity to buy bitcoin because prices are going down, and I think by the end of this year bitcoin prices will increase drastically.

I will still hodl on my bitcoin and will not sell eventhough the price is sinking right now.

Yes, this is calling buying in dips. So instead of selling your bitcoin when the price is going down. Most of experienced traders do buy in this situation. Simply because you can add more bitcoin and have it accumulated overtime. For panic sellers, its the opposite, they got nervous when they see that the price is going down fast, panic push the sell button. But then again the price recovered and they lost a potential profit. I'm speculating that bitcoin will reach $5000 in few days because a lot of investors will buy back bitcoin again in this minor price correction that we area seeing.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

hatshepsut93

Activity: 630

YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:13:19 AM

GoldmanSachs is saying that btc will "crash" from 4.8k to 3 before it will start to run again.Do you believe that? If not, do you believe that there will be a back-tracking (i dont know how to say that correctly in english, sorry guys) before it will reach new max? So, for us, newbies, is it bettere to wait a little before buying or not?

When some established entity makes a prediction, there's a risk that it will turn into self-fulfilling prophecy - people will expect strong resistance around $4,800 because Goldman Sachs said so, and it will indeed happen. Maybe if Goldman Sachs didn't make that prediction, we would sit at $5,000, but in the long run it won't matter - Bitcoin works and people see it, there's still a huge space for growth.

traderethereum

Activity: 602

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:35:33 AM

GoldmanSachs is saying that btc will "crash" from 4.8k to 3 before it will start to run again.Do you believe that? If not, do you believe that there will be a back-tracking (i dont know how to say that correctly in english, sorry guys) before it will reach new max? So, for us, newbies, is it bettere to wait a little before buying or not?

i am not saying i believe or not but if its crash, then its should be like that because every time bitcoin price break the highest price, in the other time, the price will crash for a moment and then its back to the price before. if the price is crash then i think its the best time for us to buy as much as we can because the price will rally to go up no matter its slowly or fast, the price will move to increase. but if you are thinking that maybe you missed the right time, then you can set your order buy in one range price then leave it for a moment while you can check it in another day.

kevinn669

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:22:13 PM

i am not saying i believe or not but if its crash, then its should be like that because every time bitcoin price break the highest price, in the other time, the price will crash for a moment and then its back to the price before. if the price is crash then i think its the best time for us to buy as much as we can because the price will rally to go up no matter its slowly or fast, the price will move to increase. but if you are thinking that maybe you missed the right time, then you can set your order buy in one range price then leave it for a moment while you can check it in another day.

Now the price has fallen a little and many people bought coins. But I think. that in the near future we will see an even greater fall in price. Therefore, I prefer to wait a bit before buying coins

Darwintas

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:59:31 AM

I think you should buy now because the price is going down you should sell them when it goes up again and make profit out of the fact that price is still down because who knows when the price

will go down again and go up again? it is all random you just need to believe.
lili song

Activity: 700

❤ ❤

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:25:37 PM

I think better to hold your BITCOIN and try to buy bitcoin when the price cheap enough
So when the price is increase up , I can sold for higher profit ( as my experience ,  I'm ever hold about 2 year for 300% profit ! )
Barbut

Activity: 672

Betcoin.ag

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:25:55 PM

I think you should buy now because the price is going down you should sell them when it goes up again and make profit out of the fact that price is still down because who knows when the price

will go down again and go up again? it is all random you just need to believe.

Price fluctuate a lot in past week, nothing strange in percents max 15% when price went under 4000$. It will go down and up in future, in before 15% of the price was 100$, now 15% of the price 600$ that's why fluctuations have much higher range.
Its good time to buy if you are long term holder, or you plan that. If you plan make fast profit then today's price is not good for buying, before we get to 5000$ maybe we will see one more dip.

owengtam09

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:44:41 PM

For me it is better to wait. Buying bitcoin can be not worth it, or maybe try to buy and wait for a long time. But maybe it is better if you try to earn some bitcoin and save it. Saving is working if we wait for the price to rise.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:55:35 PM

much better to wait. buying bitcoin at this price was not really worth it because anytime now bitcoin can crash and have a big dump in that case you cant get an income on it. rather buying bitcoin in on this kind of day. much better if you wait the dump then buy bitcoin because the demand of bitcoin would be high on that moment that will cause bitcoin price to rise too.

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1204

Some big news for [vDice] coming soon

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:07:39 PM

Never paid attention to any bitcoin prediction - most of them failed. We most likely are talking about this article:
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/14/goldman-sachs-says-bitcoin-may-rise-about-500-more.html

* Goldman Sachs' chart analyst Sheba Jafari said in a Sunday report that bitcoin could reach $4,827, about $500 more than Monday's record high above $4,300.
* Once bitcoin hits that level, Jafari estimates it could drop as far as $2,221.
* That said, bitcoin will need to fall under $2,935 "to signal that a top is already in place," the report said.

So everything mentioned here already happened, we hit $5k and we observed a decline. No so severe as Goldman Sachs predicted. That is all.
Lazada

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:08:11 PM

Buying and waiting is a different matter. Everything we do must be in accordance with existing conditions. If the price is in the cheap rates then buying is a good choice and when the price has a chance to Continue to increase then better holding.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.