Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 09:50:39 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Wait?  (Read 2234 times)
Oilacris

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:13:40 PM

Never paid attention to any bitcoin prediction - most of them failed. We most likely are talking about this article:
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/14/goldman-sachs-says-bitcoin-may-rise-about-500-more.html

* Goldman Sachs' chart analyst Sheba Jafari said in a Sunday report that bitcoin could reach $4,827, about $500 more than Monday's record high above $4,300.
* Once bitcoin hits that level, Jafari estimates it could drop as far as $2,221.
* That said, bitcoin will need to fall under $2,935 "to signal that a top is already in place," the report said.

So everything mentioned here already happened, we hit $5k and we observed a decline. No so severe as Goldman Sachs predicted. That is all.
Those kind of speculations do really have some basis why they do say such thing.I do suspect they do make use of technical stuffs on here.Im not really good at it but somehow could able to identify those points that he said by just plotting up the possible movements of the price but not all the time those movements can be predictable.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin31

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:27:35 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is 4300 dollars and for sure it will increase more. And maybe we see the price of 5k dollars before end of this month. Even china ban ICO i always believe the power of bitcoin. If the price decreased for sure the price will increase again or it will recover again. Because many investor of bitcoin will buy again if they see the price down because they want to earn more profit.
Stgsurya

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:30:52 PM

My opinion is that the prediction things doesn't work for Bitcoin. We have seen people predicting and failing. If you are really into buying, just wait for it to touch 5000$ . At present we cannot tell if the price will rise or fall so better would be to buy at 5000$ .
tevayo

Activity: 628

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:26:33 PM

My opinion is that the prediction things doesn't work for Bitcoin. We have seen people predicting and failing. If you are really into buying, just wait for it to touch 5000$ . At present we cannot tell if the price will rise or fall so better would be to buy at 5000$ .
Well after this dump a pump can happen very quickly and there would be pretty less chance that it would take a few weeks to reach $5k and the price will reach there pretty quickly and no one have $5k in liquid assets that he can manage to liquidate to buy bitcoins so quickly, so I think he must buy bitcoins quickly as you already said that no one can predict that what will happen.
ahmia39

Activity: 350

HOQU.io - Decentralized affiliate platform

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:35:28 PM

Expert predictions are sometimes close to true, as is case with bitcoin prices that are experiencing a slight dropped. This will happen slowly and when optimism of holder strengthens, certain bitcoin will very quickly sped back and crossed the previous highest price.

.....HOQU....
.MARKETING OF THE FUTURE!.

████████████████████    ██████████████████
    ██████              ██████   ████         █████
   ████   █████████████    ████   ███████████    ████
 ████   ██████      ██████   ████  ████   ██████   ███
████  █████    ████    █████  ████  █████    ████   ███
████  ████   ██████████   ████  █████████████   ███   ███
████  ███  ████     █████  ███  █████     ████  ████  ████
███  ████  ███        ███  ████  ███       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███        ██████████████       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███                             ████  ███  ████
████  ███  ███████████████  ████  █████████████  ████  ████
 ████  ████   █████████████  ████   ██████████  ████  ████
 ████  █████    █████  ████  █████    ███     ████   ███
  ████   ███████  ████  ████   ███████    ███████  ████
   ████    ███████████  █████    ████████████   █████
    ██████         ████   ██████              █████
       ██████████████████    ████████████████████
           █████████████████     ████████████ 

............................................Decentralized affiliate platform...........................................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

[/t
BunnyShibe

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:33:38 PM

to me i think still prediction is too much important  but we need to depend on the expert prediction who have good study about the bitcoin market and to me the expert opinion is to hold bitcoin and if possible to buy more, because bitcoin has a very strong support at that price and therefore there are more chances that bitcoin price will start increasing very soon therefore we need to make good postion.
BCTBF

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:45:17 PM

Expert predictions are sometimes close to true, as is case with bitcoin prices that are experiencing a slight dropped. This will happen slowly and when optimism of holder strengthens, certain bitcoin will very quickly sped back and crossed the previous highest price.
Then where can I see the predictions of the experts you say?
Holding or buying bitcoin now is a great way to earn a pretty good profit in the next few months, the price is now at $4000-$42xx and I will continue to hold it, because I have a feeling if the bitcoin price is likely to be at $5000.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▀                   
███████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▀███████
███████  ███ ███ ████  ███████
███████  ███ ▄▄▄▄ ███  ███████
███████  ███ ████ ███  ███████
███████▄  ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀  ▄███████
                   ▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███
Make Bitcoin Great Again
◉ PRIVACY   ◉ SCALABILITY   ◉ BIG BLOCK SIZE
   ███
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
   ███
Smart ContractsLightening Network
Bigger Block ④  Zero-knowledge proof
   ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Github
API
Gotomoon

Activity: 357

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:17:18 PM

Holding or buying bitcoin now is a great way to earn a pretty good profit in the next few months, the price is now at $4000-$42xx and I will continue to hold it, because I have a feeling if the bitcoin price is likely to be at $5000.
As the word itself prediction, it may change eventually. By buying bitcoin and hold it certainly will offer a good profit. Yes holding is a nice decision for a long term that surely bitcoin value may increase quick soon.

DragonSlayer

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:47:55 PM

As the word itself prediction, it may change eventually. By buying bitcoin and hold it certainly will offer a good profit. Yes holding is a nice decision for a long term that surely bitcoin value may increase quick soon.

But for now since the chinese fud are still pasted anywhere much better if we just do some short trades on bitcoins so that we can earn from its pump and dump movement, but we should left some balance intended for longterm hold so that we will not left empty handed if the raging pump will came.

Tyrantt

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:55:57 AM

I'd say buy in as much as you can, the price is still pretty low for bitcoin, considering that it will definitely rise far more above that the current price. So if I were to invest some larger sum of money, I'd be going for it regardless of the current price being $4.1k.

flounderella

Activity: 280

Bitcoin Enthusiast and Technology Evengelist

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:01:59 AM

Only two actions for long term investors: HODL or BUY MOAR
Lumada

Activity: 352

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:41:08 AM

I'd say buy in as much as you can, the price is still pretty low for bitcoin, considering that it will definitely rise far more above that the current price. So if I were to invest some larger sum of money, I'd be going for it regardless of the current price being $4.1k.
I already bought some earlier this norning when it reach about $4.1k in value. I think btc value will not go down that low so grab the chance to buy whenever it does.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Rajamuda

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:23:58 AM

Do not wait too long i guess if we have enough to buy, i think the current price movement signifies that it is the right time to buying before the price will rising back in the high direction again. Because i'm sure bitcoin prices will increasing again after this.

twobits

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:05:02 AM

I already bought some earlier this norning when it reach about $4.1k in value. I think btc value will not go down that low so grab the chance to buy whenever it does.
Only the time will tell us, but the more FUD are coming to the market to make the chinese traders are scared and stay away. Some threads already discussed about that and how so many institution in the US especially wsj try to FUD.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
DragonSlayer

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:30:23 AM

Only the time will tell us, but the more FUD are coming to the market to make the chinese traders are scared and stay away. Some threads already discussed about that and how so many institution in the US especially wsj try to FUD.

Chinese market are bit off for staking with crypto's nowadays and provably there participation will be taken out for so long since the government will hot insights regarding to this issue, But we should expect that in this following months we can see the crypto market goes alive and became more healthier since chinese crypto investors will surely came back to earn easily with these digital coins.

mathuo 444

Activity: 98

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:25:37 AM

coins like bitcoin is so high to save because you will be rich or poor because it is virtual coins so that take your risk with extra money  may be be rich or loss all your money 

sasaku bitbit

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:40:46 AM

I would have chosen both because the current prices were declining bitcoin $3900, this is the right moment for us to purchase some of the bitcoin as an investment which will be beneficial for us if the price of the bitcoin will rise up again, I'm sure and believe After the price declines will usually bitcoin increases heading into month. maybe in bitcoin later this month will go up to $5000, it should then start from now to menginvestasi to bitcoin.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 546

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:55:23 AM

As of now the price of bitcoin is 3980 dollars and it will continue to decreased so if you want to buy bitcoin you can buy now and for sure you will earn a lot of profit . More bitcoin that you have more profit to come with you. But if you want to wait more decreased youcan wait but we dont know if bitcoin price decrease tomorrow or it will increase again . Buy more bitcoin.

cipher-x_09

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:17:53 AM

For me as a beginner, I think it is better to wait, as they say, good things will happen for those who wait. Also, the market price is not stable it could either go up and down, depends upon the economic stability. So for me wait for the perfect opportunity, but do not wait for a long time.

djsugar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:32:52 AM

People should understand that dip is best for buying more and not for selling. Even Goldman Sachs said that price will drop before increasing again. That means there will be a drop but price will ultimately increase. Then why to sell? Hold your Bitcoins and increase your holdings by buying more at present price unless you really require your money anytime soon.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▀                   
███████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▀███████
███████  ███ ███ ████  ███████
███████  ███ ▄▄▄▄ ███  ███████
███████  ███ ████ ███  ███████
███████▄  ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀  ▄███████
                   ▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████