Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:37:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO SETUP ETHEREUM TOKENS FOR AN ETHEREUM WALLET  (Read 235 times)
Larrycool (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:47:19 AM

I already have an ethereum wallet with myetherwallet and now I need to buy some ethereum tokens through ico. Please how can I receive ethereum tokens to my ethereum wallet?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:28:34 PM

I already have an ethereum wallet with myetherwallet and now I need to buy some ethereum tokens through ico. Please how can I receive ethereum tokens to my ethereum wallet?
ERC 20 tokens (ethereum based) can be received to your ETH address from Myetherwallet. If your token is not yet listed on Myetherwallet - it may be added manually via ADD CUSTOM TOKEN function.
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:35:00 PM

Tokens need to send to the address Ethereum and enter them manually. You can look more at YouTube.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:38:37 PM

If they're erc20 tokens, get a wallet from myetherwallet web site and note your private key and save your json file. Then you will need to transfer your tokens into your myetherwallet address.

When trying for the first time, transfer only small amount of tokens. Then make sure.
SilentNightElf

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:14:25 PM

I tried with the senderon airdrop, but either I did the tokens wrong, or he never sent me any airdrop. But I did it on myetherwallet like the others have recommended.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: