Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy  (Read 78545 times)
achkn

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

Cryptobiosis

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:11:55 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 03:25:24 AM by achkn

It really does not work like that. Smiley

Great example, and I totally agree. Concentrate on making a product that people want, not spoof hype around nothing.

But we do need some demonstration of activity . You guys would not get so much earache if you actually communicated with your community - or what remains of it. Simply saying "something coming" is only gonna work for so long.

• So Yobit - nothing happened - was it the exchange or maybe it was never submitted. Why is that ? The problem is not one less exchange listing but WHY it was ignored by Yobit !!!
  • Wallet - You offered 3 options as week or so ago, but nothing more - Is that it now until christmas or 2018?
  • SLAX - You intimated at some form form of cross fertilisation - What is that - we have heard nothing more
  • Great voting features - but no other detail - Be more specific ! At least an idea

Just enough tidbits to stop a complete dump but not enough for any form of commitment

I am considering producing my own coin some time soon and you guys are teaching me a great lesson - guess what that is ?

Thanks Smiley

You are right. Devs really dont understand: VOT need to have more exchanges. This coin have every day dump on tradesatoshi. We have no gui-wallet to send any payments. No any news about development.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alexey Sukharev

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:13:42 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 03:33:26 PM by Alexey Sukharev

Working project is way more interesting with some real $$ after it had been implemented than a lot of exchanges now without anything but idea.
ICO was just to gather funds for a development.
We need to wait, but we want to see some progress as I already said before.
Yeah, maybe I need to check Discrod and Slaks, but BCT place is also nice to share some news, ideas, progress and so on.
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:52:20 AM

Is there any windows-qt.exe client?
I did downoload windows program but there is opening console window.
How to configure it like this:

That is the UNOFFICIAL Java Swing wrapper that I created. It runs over the cli client (you have to install the cli and get it working first) - it is not supported by the core devs

You can find it here
https://github.com/ianpjohnson/votecoin-swing-wallet-ui/releases

But i am not supporting it as i have largely pulled out of the coin through frustration with the progress on the coin
How to run it? I see there is .jar file. It need java. Is there any portable java without install?
Can I compile it to .exe?
Also is there any another votecoin GUI for windows?
How to do "dumpprivkey votecoin_address" if votecoin-cli.exe did give me generated address and I see wallet.dat?
Can I parse wallet.dat data to get private_key?
Can I import another private key from zcash for example?

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
vanBlack

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:14:18 AM

dev ,we need exchanges ,any movement of this ,just tell us what's your plan?

imho, we don't need exchanges

OK, but we need a plan anyway!
And feedback about it!

We need to understand clearly - do we need more exchanges and why not if it is.

I offer to vote for the plan!  Smiley
ianj

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:23:43 AM

How to run it? I see there is .jar file. It need java. Is there any portable java without install?
Can I compile it to .exe?
Also is there any another votecoin GUI for windows?
How to do "dumpprivkey votecoin_address" if votecoin-cli.exe did give me generated address and I see wallet.dat?
Can I parse wallet.dat data to get private_key?
Can I import another private key from zcash for example?

> How to run it? I see there is .jar file. It need java. Is there any portable java without install?
Instructions are included in readme - java:yes - portable:no

> Can I compile it to .exe?
You can if you know how to - i am not gonna show you - it was a short term hack i made pending an official wallet - i can produce .exe but insufficient incentive if dev cannot make effort

> Also is there any another votecoin GUI for windows?
ML Has one - see pinned post in Telegram - it is unofficial as well

> How to do "dumpprivkey votecoin_address" if votecoin-cli.exe did give me generated address and I see wallet.dat?
> Can I parse wallet.dat data to get private_key?
I just used cli command - it worked for me

> Can I import another private key from zcash for example?
I dont think so
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:24:25 AM

So many talk about GUI wallet. But lack of what features in CLI wallet do you so need? The main features of VOT even don't released. We see enough active dev, and they have funds gathered during ICO funds. Thus there are all bases of success of the project.
And as Alexey Sukharev said now we just need regular dev reports

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
votecoin.site (OP)

Activity: 265
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:55:02 PM

Guys, I'm pretty sure we've already informed you about our plan to release GUI wallet with voting features at the end of Q1 2018.

Here is some new information:
1. We would like to have prototype of GUI wallet by the end of December 2017
2. During the first week of December 2017 we would like to release small Linux operating system based on Slax, entirely bootable from USB drive, with VoteCoin preinstalled and ready to use (imagine it like "portable VOT wallet")

VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy
ianj

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:37:37 PM

Guys, I'm pretty sure we've already informed you about our plan to release GUI wallet with voting features at the end of Q1 2018.

2. During the first week of December 2017 we would like to release small Linux operating system based on Slax, entirely bootable from USB drive, with VoteCoin preinstalled and ready to use (imagine it like "portable VOT wallet")

Smiley
ianj

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:43:35 PM

Is it gonna be a full node - does it need lots of space, or are you planning a lightweight/SPV node ? Is it QT based? , HD, Electrum ?
Gaffary

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:16:53 AM

I am sure that in March 2018, VOT will stand 1-3$.
And then we will see good growth to$ 100.
The developers wish you success and profit to all. Wink
crocozino

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:46:47 AM

well that is very positive news, thank you
but still community would like to se more rapid development.
 the coin must cost more. and it depends on dev team.
if market believe in coins - the price for vote would fair!
FastSha

Activity: 169

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:26:57 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 07:41:08 PM by FastSha

good news and thanks for update. Should to refresh main page for future plans.
will wait prototype...

Devs, are you expect any help from community? Let us know.

cantr

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:59:12 AM

I am using neohash pool but i have a problem.

Most powerfull hash is mine at this pool

pool is finding 1 block every 15-20 min.  All people finding block,  i did'nt find any block.

Is it normal? I don't understand anything.

https://neohash.com/coins/votecoin
https://neohash.com/miner/votecoin/t1VrtQVfaoGrTUaiKhYtRN3eGAyoeZgtKeX

Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:13:55 AM

pool is finding 1 block every 15-20 min.  All people finding block,  i did'nt find any block.

You will eventualy find a block, that's completely normal. You have 92 coins awaiting maturation, that's the important stat
cantr

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:22:28 AM

You will eventualy find a block, that's completely normal. You have 92 coins awaiting maturation, that's the important stat

i changed pool. problem fixed! thx
boo50

Activity: 472

lux8.net

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:52:10 AM

Votecoin is on top of all equihash coins again
https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/

join our pool --> http://vot.nibirupool.com

Dyvz

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:07:03 AM

Great to see the coin is moving ahead, we will definately see more progress  in price with all announced features  being released!

Ctd

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:10:31 PM

Join my Votecoin pool.
Stable payments and good hashrate.
http://votecoin.catspool.org/
I will implement market data from coinmarketcap today.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:31:46 PM

Seems like VoteCoin is added to coinmarketcap. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/votecoin/

Great news! It means that Votecoin finally overcome 10k USD daily volume. It's important step for VOT project that shows increasing interest to Votecoin

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:38:04 PM

So when new exchange? TS is quite awful one.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: