Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2017, 08:55:00 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Life without dream  (Read 4728 times)
ongta

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:42:53 AM

Dream make life perfect ...in real life we can't do but in the dream can feel it...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mellifluous

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:24:55 AM

Living without dream is like living without hope. It will be boring. Waking up in the morning and there is no dream to fulfill

liseff3

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:43:56 AM

Everyone says dream is life without any dream or goal there is no life do u support it?
Living without dreams, like a vegetable without salt (tasteless / tasteless), less passionate because there is no hope.
Such a person may not have a purpose or desire.
Though, having a goal where it might be achieved.

SugoiSenpai

Activity: 182

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:06:49 PM

Having a dream or goal is, in fact, our ultimate goal in our life. Imagine our life without a dream, it is like we have planned for ourselves to not have a reason in our society. Having our own goals in life is what makes up our society, it is what makes our world a better place to live in. People need to have their our dreams and fulfill it to help them have a specific reason. We have Computers today, We have internet, and it is because people with dreams have invented them. Let us strive to have our own dreams and goals to help our society to change for the better.

Wa Da Fak

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:50:05 PM

Everyone says dream is life without any dream or goal there is no life do u support it?

For me life without dream is miserable its like you dont know what to do or you dont have goal in life to pursue. Like me i dream and dream even the dream dont like me hahah lol i continue to dream to get what i want for me and my family to have a good future.

LapukSwag19

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:02:36 PM

Life without dream is like a horse without a grass. Because grass is the one who gave life to horse, and without dream our life is useless because didin't now what is our main purpose or our main goals that we want to achieve in our lives.
Pretty Boy

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:55:34 PM

Yes, I believe in that too. Because dreams gives the life of a human meaning. It gives us passion to do things, to gain things, to persevere for something you'd like to have. It gives us the chance to believe in ourselves that we are not just living for nothing but we are living for our dreams to come true.

Bankz1

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:05:24 PM

When you dream, you have something to look forward to, and life begins to have meaning. every one must have ,I really do not think that anyone can have a meaningful life without a dream.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:13:03 PM

Living without dream is like living without hope. It will be boring. Waking up in the morning and there is no dream to fulfill

Living without a dream is pathetic. We have a dream to keep living to fulfill what goal we have. Dreaming is the reason why we keep working and learning things so our living and stay on earth will be worth it.
Luckylegs

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:02:23 PM

I don't know if people need dreams necessarily. Living in the moment, thinking and acting positively when we can brings happiness and calmness; but I guess even that starts with a dream..!
AnnaRasskazova

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:27:39 PM

Living without a dream is pathetic. We have a dream to keep living to fulfill what goal we have. Dreaming is the reason why we keep working and learning things so our living and stay on earth will be worth it.

It seems to me that the most terrible thing that can happen to a person is the loss of a dream. People are constantly making plans for the future. And if suddenly the dream disappears, then life will lose its meaning
Kikestocio23

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:46:11 PM

A life without a dream is living with any purpose at all. Some people think it's okay to do it. It's like walking without being aware of the world. It's like running without having to appreciate the cold air the soothes your lungs.

Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:13:06 PM

Life without a dream like a boat in the middle of the sea and without a compass, do not know which direction to go so it feels dead. I prefer to dream a lot that is considered impossible than not have a dream.

Ascension Dev

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:07:40 PM

Yeah obviously we are creatures that would get bored when we have no purpose or mission.
Everyone would be essentially the same and we'd be bored out of our minds.
Having a dream makes us stand out from the rest and develop ourselves in a unique way
burong1

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:50:25 AM

Everyone has a dream in life ,if you don't have dream in life you're abnormal. Yes I believe that dream is life .

harryxx

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:44:10 AM

Life without a dream is a life without purpose. It's like you're flying an air plane and don't know where and when to land until your gas run out and land to something you didn't expect.
riyad

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:53:49 AM

No one can live without a dream.Every man has a dream that why they can live and work hard for full fill their dream.
jokowi

Activity: 650

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:07:53 AM

Right! Life must have a dream. Because it is the motivation for you to strive to achieve your dream. It is boring and meaningless if you live without knowing what to do. Each of us has different dreams, no one like us. But to determine the destination of life. I write bitcoin to get rich.

DogeMajestic

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:09:53 AM

I think you had a dream (of a higher bitcointalk account rank) when you posted this topic. Am I correct?

Don't accept the scams
WannaCry

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:35:50 AM

When they say that life without a dream is a meaningless life, I disagree to this. Perhaps it may be bad, but not meaningless. I would say that a life without a dream is like being stuck into a maze where you don't know where to go.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.