Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ever had a huge opportunity stare you in the face  (Read 359 times)
puffpuffpass (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I'm nobody.

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 03:16:05 AM

but you missed it because it wasn't perfect enough?

one of the biggest mistakes I made in life was not buying as much Bitcoin as I could in 2011 when I found out about it. I was looking at all the reasons why it would fail. now I realize an opportunity was starting me in the face and I completely avoided it. of course, I stayed focused on the movement and yet another opportunity blew me by, and that was pre-ordering an Avalon Asic. I just completely missed it.

I don't entirely blame myself. I have an unfortunate brain chemistry which causes me to struggle to maintain focus on anything. It's like having a virus on your computer, you cannot accomplish SHIT, plus I simultaneously do not want help from anyone, I want to do it all on my own. but I can't help but feel angry at myself for blowing $15k on stupid penny stocks in 2012 when I could have invested in ASICMINER for example (again, had I been paying attention) or just Bitcoin. obviously you'll say I couldn't have known Bitcoin's value would increase, and that is true, however when one is critical of something it was up to me to understand my own criticism and I failed myself.

now with that said, what else am I blatantly missing out on? I constantly have this feeling that something is staring me in the face and I'm missing it.

I have a bitcoin address that anyone can send BTC too, so I'm going to post it
on my sig because I think someone is going to randomly give me their BTC:
1D37qouguK5rNh1mSZDocgVCvA2rxsAgLp Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: