Bitcoin Forum
January 23, 2020, 06:21:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 128422 times)
Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:32:50 PM

That is pretty good exchange in my opinion. And they have good volume too https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/idcm/
It is not known whether these trade volumes are real. There are several examples of top 10 exchanges in which volumes are very untrue. In reality, there is almost no trading on these exchanges.
Yes, hopefully this trading volume is real and if you hear about that, the exchange of 10 large volumes is certainly not quite alarming

Today's value was 10k UTNP/BTC.
Everyone understands that adding this exchange is not a big breakthrough. It is good that the number of exchanges is increasing, but the effect is weak.

When you are listed on exchange it is always a good point. No one will list weak project.
You said no one too confidently. A lot of empty projects add to the exchanges. But I do not say this about Universa. Universa is still different from most.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No registration neededFixed RatesUnlimited transaction volumes
Try Now
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fluer

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:25:25 PM

Does, anyone believe if it’s was a real product with 22,000 tps then therewill have been a breaking news on each and every blogs and media.

Yes, I do. Of course, they have 20k+ TPS as it was proven by alfa bank, a large Russian bank. They wouldn't lie in this regard.
ryangosling

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:42:08 PM

That is pretty good exchange in my opinion. And they have good volume too https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/idcm/
It is not known whether these trade volumes are real. There are several examples of top 10 exchanges in which volumes are very untrue. In reality, there is almost no trading on these exchanges.
Yes, hopefully this trading volume is real and if you hear about that, the exchange of 10 large volumes is certainly not quite alarming

Everyone understands that adding this exchange is not a big breakthrough. It is good that the number of exchanges is increasing, but the effect is weak.

When you are listed on exchange it is always a good point. No one will list weak project.
You said no one too confidently. A lot of empty projects add to the exchanges. But I do not say this about Universa. Universa is still different from most.

Yes, there are quite a bit of such projects. Fortunately, Universa is not one of them. Still, it is a good thing that we got listed on one more exchange. I personally never used and, probably, will not because I don't want to trade but hold. But I heard good reviews about it.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:46:16 PM

IDCM is a scam/shit exchange. This is proof that the team is out of touch and clueless when it comes to doing anything in regards to their cryptocurrency.

Why is it a scam exchange? I had no problem with them so far.

Me too. That's definitely not a scam. Deposited and withdrew many times and there was not a single problem.
Tron

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:12:19 PM

Yes, there are quite a bit of such projects. Fortunately, Universa is not one of them. Still, it is a good thing that we got listed on one more exchange. I personally never used and, probably, will not because I don't want to trade but hold. But I heard good reviews about it.
Most likely few of the old token holders will use this exchange. The meaning is different. The point is that new people will be able to join the project.
ryangosling

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:33:46 PM

Most likely few of the old token holders will use this exchange. The meaning is different. The point is that new people will be able to join the project.

Yes, you are right. We, the old holders, don't need this or other new exchanges (at least at this point). We will hold for now anyway. But adding exchanges is good, as you mentioned, as it attracts some new investors into the project. That's also what I implied when I said that it's a good thing to get listed.
msmin

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:46:57 PM

Does, anyone believe if it’s was a real product with 22,000 tps then therewill have been a breaking news on each and every blogs and media.

Yes, I do. Of course, they have 20k+ TPS as it was proven by alfa bank, a large Russian bank. They wouldn't lie in this regard.

Lol, that's just a usual troll who doesn't know what he's talking about. if he actually tried to make a transaction he would see how fast Universa is. But he didn't.
Tron

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:00:53 PM

Lol, that's just a usual troll who doesn't know what he's talking about. if he actually tried to make a transaction he would see how fast Universa is. But he didn't.
Making a transaction and seeing how fast Universa works is not proof. I can give a lot of examples with other cryptocurrencies when a transaction goes almost instantly.
McInzy

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:51:15 PM

Making a transaction and seeing how fast Universa works is not proof. I can give a lot of examples with other cryptocurrencies when a transaction goes almost instantly.

Well, maybe that's not proof that it has 20k TPS but at least it's proof that their blockchain is fast enough. Besides, as was said above, the blockchain was tested by Alfa bank and they confirmed in the video that TPS is indeed about 20k. So I don't see the reason to question its speed.
Tron

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:33:29 PM

Well, maybe that's not proof that it has 20k TPS but at least it's proof that their blockchain is fast enough. Besides, as was said above, the blockchain was tested by Alfa bank and they confirmed in the video that TPS is indeed about 20k. So I don't see the reason to question its speed.
There is one nuance. These are the working conditions of blockchain. 20t tps is blockchain operation in test mode. And we do not know how it will work in real conditions.
McInzy

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:04:22 PM

There is one nuance. These are the working conditions of blockchain. 20t tps is blockchain operation in test mode. And we do not know how it will work in real conditions.
I think it is the working one. As I remember test speed was 28k TPS. Anyway you can check actual speed, use a link in Mainnet.
msmin

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:19:02 PM

I think it is the working one. As I remember test speed was 28k TPS. Anyway you can check actual speed, use a link in Mainnet.

I am sure 20k or 28k is not a limite for Universa. When parter's projects start we will see more speed limits. I am sure in it.
Tron

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:43:06 PM

20k-28k tps is the speed of the empty blockchain. It is not loaded with work, no one is using it for now. Therefore, it is impossible to state unequivocally.
ampirebus

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:11:09 AM

20k-28k tps is the speed of the empty blockchain. It is not loaded with work, no one is using it for now. Therefore, it is impossible to state unequivocally.

Hello. It is true that the test speed of a network differs considerably comparing to the speed of a network with users employing it on a regular basis. Although I cannot make a case against your points, I find it necessary to mention that the TPS speed benchmarks, we have been conducting, does not imply the empty blockchain solely, but also includes so-called stress testing. The stress testing helps developers to raise the volume of "transactions" within the network, so that the maximum capability could be defined as the TPS speed of fully functional blockchain platform.
Tron

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:16:26 AM

Hello. It is true that the test speed of a network differs considerably comparing to the speed of a network with users employing it on a regular basis. Although I cannot make a case against your points, I find it necessary to mention that the TPS speed benchmarks, we have been conducting, does not imply the empty blockchain solely, but also includes so-called stress testing. The stress testing helps developers to raise the volume of "transactions" within the network, so that the maximum capability could be defined as the TPS speed of fully functional blockchain platform.
Thanks for the answer. I want to ask, what is the stress test about? As far as I understand, the real work of the network is the connection and execution of various requests of tens of thousands of users with different tasks simultaneously from different points of the world.
ampirebus

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:11:22 PM

Thanks for the answer. I want to ask, what is the stress test about? As far as I understand, the real work of the network is the connection and execution of various requests of tens of thousands of users with different tasks simultaneously from different points of the world.

Stress test is like real work and harder to see how the system works in extreme conditions.
msmin

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:24:31 PM

Thank you very nice explanation!
hihelen

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:09:00 PM

Great news. Universa will be at Mobile World Congress 2019 in Barcelona. Waiting very much!
McInzy

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:34:20 PM

Great news. Universa will be at Mobile World Congress 2019 in Barcelona. Waiting very much!
I think we will hear some news we were waiting Wink
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:33:44 AM

I think we will hear some news we were waiting Wink
For who still believe, good news can be spirit for us to support this project at maximum condition that we can. Glad i am be 1 of supporters because i like coins that have active developer like this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.