Bitcoin Forum
January 28, 2020, 07:03:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 128913 times)
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:39:02 PM

Yep.

Universa has a working mainnet for 1 year now, active development, good CEO with a plan and partnerships in progress ... and is ranked 400th on CMC with a market cap of 7 million.

Meanwhile Cardano is ranked 9th on CMC with a market cap of 2,3 billion ... and they have no mainnet  Grin Grin Grin

This crypto market really makes me angry sometimes. But on the other hand it also makes me happy when I imagine the upside potential Universa has. The gains will be huge  Smiley

Value does not equate market price. A lot of times assets are either overvalued or undervalued. It is because markets are just greedy or panicky people trying to make a buck, each has their own opinion.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johanus

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:35:16 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 05:10:55 PM by johanus

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/bbmme0/universa_utnp_launching_national_blockchain_for/  
Shocked  Shocked

Good job, team!
MiltonFree

Activity: 174

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:57:01 PM

Great job Universa!

Also here: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=310135792988536&id=108311786504272
lovemachine

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:27:25 PM

Yep.

Universa has a working mainnet for 1 year now, active development, good CEO with a plan and partnerships in progress ... and is ranked 400th on CMC with a market cap of 7 million.

Meanwhile Cardano is ranked 9th on CMC with a market cap of 2,3 billion ... and they have no mainnet  Grin Grin Grin

This crypto market really makes me angry sometimes. But on the other hand it also makes me happy when I imagine the upside potential Universa has. The gains will be huge  Smiley

Value does not equate market price. A lot of times assets are either overvalued or undervalued. It is because markets are just greedy or panicky people trying to make a buck, each has their own opinion.

You are correct. That is why we are to pay attention not only to volume but to technology and project in general.
msmin

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:03:54 PM

Tunisian project will show us all the benefits in time. Remember my words.
kspro

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:41:45 PM

Same opinion, dunno how can someone invest to top 30 CMC crypto - there are about 15 which deserve the value but there is absolutelly nowhere to grow and there are also another 15 which are just overvalued.
In its own price category is universa very good project, consider what shitcoins you can find around 7M marketcap now. UTN stands well even if i would be very curious to see the "50" universa developers.

However im trying to find different projects to not give all eggs to one basket but its ... difficult. Waves which is similar and looks to be a stronger competitor has 300M cmc already, this is too much, too late, never catching missed train. And there is no time to check all top 1000 and do my own analysis...  The market is oversupplied and oversaturated. Purge we need, not another bubble.

Good point. Diversification is the key. Ideally one should keep at least 30 coins. Because all eggs in one basket is too risky but can be super rewarding of course. I don't think that Waves is their direct competitor though, more like Ethereum competitor. Universa is a bit different and has no direct competitors right now. Absolutely another sector - B2B/B2G. So I think it's worth holding a good portion of it, especially with such a discount.

I don't think blockchain companies are in competition nowadays. The future market is very big and the number of players is not. The thing is who will be in the future market???

There are more and more projects throwing up every day but most of them are of no value at all. But I think there is enough room for innovation in this field so we can potentially see a good number of great projects in the future. So I suppose that the future will see many players but many will be able to find their own niche in this huge market.
encryptedht

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:01:26 PM

Yep.

Cardano is one of the most overvalued projects. The project seems good in WP but its price is way too much now. All its future expectations are already priced in. That's why I prefer projects that are not widely known to the public but have a promising future.
beonline

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:19:12 PM

Cool! Hope to see it implemented asap so everyone will learn the true power of Universa !!
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:22:48 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

Reminder: Universa is a top tier shitcoin, with an amateur team. Team is stuck with 2017 mentality on how to run a successful crypto business and coin

THIS!

The founder keeps acting as if he's the smartest hen in the pen - respected him for a while until i realized he was turning his 15 minutes in the spotlight into a lifelong hog abandoning the 1000x faster than BTC BS he was spewing from the start.

And now, the thread is one of the most botted on BTT.

SMH

Emper137137

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:24:21 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2019, 11:41:05 PM by Emper137137

Reminder: Universa is a top-tier shitcoin with an amateur team. Team is stuck with 2017 mentality on how to run a successful crypto business and coin

Looks like sb had a bad day ;(
johanus

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:37:24 PM

Reminder: Universa is a top-tier shitcoin with an amateur team. Team is stuck with 2017 mentality on how to run a successful crypto business and coin

Look who's back. Here comes another 20 pages of worthless discussion.
ampirebus

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:41:52 PM

We kindly ask you to choose your words, as our discussion was finished long ago and you don't have any new arguments, just unwarranted blames.
ampirebus

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:42:12 PM

Reminder: Universa is a top tier shitcoin, with an amateur team. Team is stuck with 2017 mentality on how to run a successful crypto business and coin

THIS!

The founder keeps acting as if he's the smartest hen in the pen - respected him for a while until i realized he was turning his 15 minutes in the spotlight into a lifelong hog abandoning the 1000x faster than BTC BS he was spewing from the start.

SMH
Mind your language, please. We are opened for a discussion, but which would be based on reasonable thoughts, not your personal likes/dislikes. AB is following the strategy he has chosen to promote Universa, and the fact that you don't like it doesn't make it any wrong.
lkjhg

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:54:37 AM

THIS!

SMH
Mind your language, please. We are opened for a discussion, but which would be based on reasonable thoughts, not your personal likes/dislikes. AB is following the strategy he has chosen to promote Universa, and the fact that you don't like it doesn't make it any wrong.
Yes, I agree with you that discussion is very important, but after all the language used must be good and reasonable, too, hopefully everyone also knows about this
Mertalot

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:40:31 PM

Update on platform development and promotion, and of course official detail on migrating to the new domain, UniversaBlockchain.com, in a report by Universa CEO Alexander Borodich: https://medium.com/universablockchain/universablockchain-com-new-home-a1fc5092fbdd

Awesome update! Good joob!
Some very bullish news in there ...  Smiley Good luck with the realization of the partnerships.

Yes! Cool news. Universa goes bigger. I am holding now it is just the beginning of a big run.

Do you think it is a good time to buy some more UTNP?

Always good as long as it stays below the ICO price. Once one of the projects are fully implemented the price will shoot up at least to ICOs price levels or even higher.
hihelen

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:09:25 PM

Update on platform development and promotion, and of course official detail on migrating to the new domain, UniversaBlockchain.com, in a report by Universa CEO Alexander Borodich: https://medium.com/universablockchain/universablockchain-com-new-home-a1fc5092fbdd

Some very bullish news in there ...  Smiley Good luck with the realization of the partnerships.

Yes! Cool news. Universa goes bigger. I am holding now it is just the beginning of a big run.

Always good as long as it stays below the ICO price. Once one of the projects are fully implemented the price will shoot up at least to ICOs price levels or even higher.

We can't say for sure how much tokens the first partner will buy for their operations so it's hard to say how much they will boost the price. But they will surely boost the morale of the community, which, in turn, will drive the price up. Not sure how much exactly but ICO price is the very least I expect. I think it can go a lot higher than that.
lovemachine

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:51:33 PM

We can't say for sure how much tokens the first partner will buy for their operations so it's hard to say how much they will boost the price. But they will surely boost the morale of the community, which, in turn, will drive the price up. Not sure how much exactly but ICO price is the very least I expect. I think it can go a lot higher than that.

I am sure in the long term the price will grow up anyway.
magisterr

Activity: 980
Merit: 259

Freelanex

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:59:27 PM

1. Why is, say, Cobinhood not a good exchange?
2. By the second line, I believe, you mean "partners using tokens". Here's the answer from Telegram.
Implementation and integration processes are not only signing a contract, it also entails tons of studies into legislation system to make sure everything is fine in a particular case, pilots, etc. It's a new space, there're no pre-paved paths to follow.

1) At first this is exchange for Korean people. And did you see volume on this exchanges its jut funny!
2) At second you have almost 2 years, and during this 2 years you still didnt do nothing for tokens using! So, what are you doing?

██████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███    █████████████████████████████████████████
████    ██████████████████████████████████████████
█████    █████████████████████████████████████████
██████      █████████████████████████████████████████
███████      ████████████████████████████████████████
███  ████      ███████████████████████████████████████
███    ████      ██████████████████████████████████████
███      █████    █████████████████████████████████████
████      █████    ████████████████████████████████████
██████    ██████    █████                    ███                               
████████    █████    ██████          ██████████                       
██████████    ████        ████    ███████████████                 
████    ██████  ████        ███████████████████████       
█████      ███████  ████      █████████████████████████
    ██████        ██████    ███      ██████                                  █
█████████      ██████                █████                         
█████████████                    ███████                       
████        ████████      ██████████                     
██████████████      ███████████                   
██████                  ███████████                   
██████████    ████████████               
█████        ████████████             
███        ███████████           
████    ███████████             
████    █████████                 
███      ██████                   
████    █████                     
████  █████                   
█████████                 
████████               
███████             
█████     

FREELANEX

BLOCKCHAIN MEETS FREELANCERS' NEEDS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰ Facebook TwitterTelegram  LinkedIn Reddit ANN ❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

X

ampirebus

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:41:58 PM

2. By the second line, I believe, you mean "partners using tokens". Here's the answer from Telegram.
Implementation and integration processes are not only signing a contract, it also entails tons of studies into legislation system to make sure everything is fine in a particular case, pilots, etc. It's a new space, there're no pre-paved paths to follow.

1) At first this is exchange for Korean people. And did you see volume on this exchanges its jut funny!
2) At second you have almost 2 years, and during this 2 years you still didnt do nothing for tokens using! So, what are you doing?

1. The exchange is for everyone. There is no restriction by region.
2. Mainnet is operable, partnerships are signed, swap is done, the web client is updated regularly...
msmin

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:07:22 PM

It looks like you don't follow any news.
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.