Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 08:10:35 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA [ICO] | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 57756 times)
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:22:28 AM

The founder of universa ICO is John McAfee right? it's awesome
maybe i'm interesting to join bounty and investing some ethereum in this ICO Cool

John McAfee is an advisor not the founder of this project. Alexander Borodich is CEO and founder of this project you can find the details by browsing the official website.

https://universa.io/#universa_team

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  THE FIRST    OF ITS KIND
  SELF-GOVERNED    ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denam

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:18:52 AM

There are other 5 days and few hours left so one can understand $20 million plus founds will be available to carry on the development in various parts of the projects. In remaining day huge number of investors can show appearance but based on current pace still looking very good amount of resources for this kind of project.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 20th NOVEMBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

rumax

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:27:16 PM

I just became a member and will buy 10.000 UTN now. Good luck to all of us.

When it mean of this you become the member I didn't find such kind of condition to buy 10k UTN. Anybody can buy this token but this is minimum amount required to invest into this project.

The fact that they introduced the minimum bar for buying coins is undoubtedly a plus. Who wanted to buy less needed to think about it earlier, but I do not think that this is a large amount that is not available for each of us!

wakawaka12

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:33:53 PM

yeah that makes sense. i first bought some tokens in the very beginning, but couple days got more confidence in the project and invested some more money. pretty sure it'll pay off
pstraene

Activity: 70

Pincoin-Sharing is Caring now ICO

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:25:01 PM

If every investor could buy the tokens on the Universa platform, it would have cost $ 40 million.
this with icobaker and Kickico is too complicated for many investors so they did not invest it.
They have invested their money in other ico's that are easy to pay. that is the only problem here at universa.
That's why nearly 8-10  million dollars are missing. I am convinced of that. sorry but that's my opinion
I hope the project will still be a success and I'm happy if a few investors come and still a little eth and btc to come

zak2002

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:46:53 PM

Is there someway to buy UTN using fiat directly?
tk808

Activity: 588

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:10:40 PM

1) What is the total supply and what are the POS % rates, nowhere in the whitepaper did it mention this. But if 20 million USD of coins sold @ .01 USD per token, then we're looking at 2 billion coins?

2) And when does the redemption occur from shit ERC 20 tokens to an actual coin on your own web wallet?

3) An speaking of web wallets, no one gives two fucks if your wallet can send messages, we have 100 other services were we chat, noone is going to use these useless functions.

4) there are coins that already offer the speed and flexibility, without the lust and greed.

5) your bounties, bonuses foundation and dev holdings (which is all given to just 1 man to hold) amounts to 34% of your coin, basically XRP 2.0 in terms of coin holdings, is greed at its finest, we'd like to be kissed before we get fucked. Burn the 34% you plan on dumping, and maybe we have the next billion dollar blockchain here, but greed corrupts or hearts.

6) And lets break down that budget:

at a 35-50m investment (my estimate) by the end of this shit ICO, OP states he's going to be investing 2 million per year in "research" LOL, and another 1.5million in "education...." come on now did none of you read this white paper, it's comedy.

There are so many questions unanswered here, despite how promising your tech is, your details make this coin fall short of anything solid. Despite that, gains are to be made, if the team delivers, we'll see.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Fluer

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:24:44 AM

As far as I know they accept only btc and eth
Dvd1989

Activity: 210

Whitelist for WePower token sale before 1st of Feb

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:51:25 AM

Only a week left to buy some UTN! Get them while they are cheap!

luckybanker

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:17:08 AM

That's what I know too fleur pre. Cheesy
luckybanker

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:25:46 AM

Only a week left to buy some UTN! Get them while they are cheap!

Yeah! They're so cheap! I'll buy some more later. Smiley
luckybanker

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:48:46 AM

1) What is the total supply and what are the POS % rates, nowhere in the whitepaper did it mention this. But if 20 million USD of coins sold @ .01 USD per token, then we're looking at 2 billion coins?

2) And when does the redemption occur from shit ERC 20 tokens to an actual coin on your own web wallet?

3) An speaking of web wallets, no one gives two fucks if your wallet can send messages, we have 100 other services were we chat, noone is going to use these useless functions.

4) there are coins that already offer the speed and flexibility, without the lust and greed.

5) your bounties, bonuses foundation and dev holdings (which is all given to just 1 man to hold) amounts to 34% of your coin, basically XRP 2.0 in terms of coin holdings, is greed at its finest, we'd like to be kissed before we get fucked. Burn the 34% you plan on dumping, and maybe we have the next billion dollar blockchain here, but greed corrupts or hearts.

6) And lets break down that budget:

at a 35-50m investment (my estimate) by the end of this shit ICO, OP states he's going to be investing 2 million per year in "research" LOL, and another 1.5million in "education...." come on now did none of you read this white paper, it's comedy.

There are so many questions unanswered here, despite how promising your tech is, your details make this coin fall short of anything solid. Despite that, gains are to be made, if the team delivers, we'll see.

This is as far as I know. Correct me if I'm wrong.
1)
Total Token Supply: 15 Billion UTN
Reference:
https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/38941/universa-blockchain-protocol

2)
After the Token sale ends, you can choose either to transfer your UTN-P token to your MEW or any other ERC-20 wallet or wait for the UTN wallets to be released. UTN-P ratio to UTN is 1:1. Let's wait for further announcements.

3)
Well, this will be useful for some people in having fast transaction. It's still optional if you will use it or not. All people has their own preferences.

4)
Good for them.

5)
Most of my tokens came from bounty but I will not dump them. I'll hodl them for a very long time.

6)
First of all, UTN is not a coin. It's a token. Acc to the whitepaper, it can be a token representation of everything. So, there is no ICO, there is a token sale.

Did you read about licensed and authorized nodes? Have you read about training software developers and programmers? Universa has the potential to rule out the world in the future. There will be a blockchain academy and lots more.
Deepbluesky

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:04:32 AM

If Universa will be such popular for a global business as like Microsoft for the personal computers, then will be possible price 50$ or more, despite of huge circulating. Universa has much bigger, better potential than BTC and ETH for the all financial system. I believe this project will provide the real smart money in the whole world Smiley
blc

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:11:09 PM

And LTC
stil55

Activity: 224

UNIVERSA - BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:18:46 PM

When does the bounty company for the UNIVERSA project end? Will there be accrued rates for tweet retweets posts and reposts in social networks and also in the company's signature for the week 04.12-10.12? Thanks

hoolio

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:49:49 PM

If Universa will be such popular for a global business as like Microsoft for the personal computers, then will be possible price 50$ or more, despite of huge circulating. Universa has much bigger, better potential than BTC and ETH for the all financial system. I believe this project will provide the real smart money in the whole world Smiley

Yeah, sure, just use a calculator next time - with a price of 50$ the market cap would be higher than Microsoft's
rumax

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:46:11 PM

It's too early to guess about the price of the token, everything will depend on the development of the project itself and in general the crypto industry! I will definitely keep these tokens for as long as possible, if the developers implement the idea!

AlienateAlien

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:53:50 AM

Hi,
Im not counted in spreadscheet from the beginning of my activities, it's from 06.11.2017.
My Facebook spreadscheet #337 & my Twitter spreadscheet #352.
All of my posts/repost/likes are here - BCT post #1107. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2155488.1100
Please correct it in spreadsheet.
Thank You.

Spectiv: VR Video Streaming | Website | Crowdsale: December 8th
ndyarisya

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:49:14 AM

It's too early to guess about the price of the token, everything will depend on the development of the project itself and in general the crypto industry! I will definitely keep these tokens for as long as possible, if the developers implement the idea!

I think so too, it still takes time for the token universa price to reach 50 $, it all depends on the project itself and also the Team and Dev to where the peacock will succeed the project and make the price of its tokens can to the moon
we just wait when his token is off in the market

NaBokih

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:11:53 AM

When does the bounty company for the UNIVERSA project end? Will there be accrued rates for tweet retweets posts and reposts in social networks and also in the company's signature for the week 04.12-10.12? Thanks
Thank you very much, Universa bounty team! Registration is closed.
Do not forget to send a report for the last week

During this week, all bounty reports will be checked. Approximately 15th December will be published information on the number of tokens, which will receive each participant. Next, the tokens will be credited to your wallets on the website  check.universa.io.
Carefully check the registration data, which are indicated in the bounty tables, it is still possible to change them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.