Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:04:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144246 times)
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:56:13 PM

Do you even check the news? So much was done in the past. Core team issue? Look how beta improved with its functionality. New client updates every week. AB issue? Just check what new partnership he negotiated recently. A lot of things happened, that is if you really follow the project. You just evaluate the project from one aspect: its volume. I don't think this is quite correct. That doesn't reflect true potential of the project.
I began to think often about whether there is any sense in these new partnerships? After all, partners do not implement Universa blockchain. At least I haven't heard about it yet.

What is important then for the project focused on B2B/B2G if it's not the partnerships. We may not see immediate results now but if AB constantly signs new partnerships then something will come out of this, sooner or later.
I do not expect immediate results. For example, we have been waiting for Malaysia for almost a year. No results at all? Nothing done at all?
Universa has launched a project with the Ministry of Commerce of Malaysia to issue smart money that cannot be spent on alcohol and cigarettes. Watch here: https://www.facebook.com/Universablockchain/videos/278760636078713/
Rather, they wanted to launch this project. But they did not launch it. As far as I understand, apart from this loud statement, nothing was done on this progect over the year.
Why do you make such a statement? Please give any proof of it or don't make speculate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:57:12 PM

Do you even check the news? So much was done in the past. Core team issue? Look how beta improved with its functionality. New client updates every week. AB issue? Just check what new partnership he negotiated recently. A lot of things happened, that is if you really follow the project. You just evaluate the project from one aspect: its volume. I don't think this is quite correct. That doesn't reflect true potential of the project.
I began to think often about whether there is any sense in these new partnerships? After all, partners do not implement Universa blockchain. At least I haven't heard about it yet.

What is important then for the project focused on B2B/B2G if it's not the partnerships. We may not see immediate results now but if AB constantly signs new partnerships then something will come out of this, sooner or later.
I do not expect immediate results. For example, we have been waiting for Malaysia for almost a year. No results at all? Nothing done at all?
Universa has launched a project with the Ministry of Commerce of Malaysia to issue smart money that cannot be spent on alcohol and cigarettes. Watch here: https://www.facebook.com/Universablockchain/videos/278760636078713/
Rather, they wanted to launch this project. But they did not launch it. As far as I understand, apart from this loud statement, nothing was done on this progect over the year.
Why do you make such a statement? Please give any proof of it or don't make speculate.

More politics, more bullshit. Where's the proof from the team? The team doesn't disclose information to us, so unless you can contradict his statement with supporting evidence that this is INDEED being used by the Malays, being implemented as spoken (or whatever was agreed on, again it's all in obscurity for us); then what he said is an excellent concern. Let's not play politics or obscure things by asking a question to a question that was asked. Give us the proof to refute his claims, or gtfo.

I'll say it again, it's clear these partnerships are useless, they agree to whatever was agreed on, and then when it comes time to actually using the platform, providing the results, we see/hear nothing, meaning only PR work was done and nothing more. This is due to the enormous complexity dealing with an unknown blockchain, useless UTN, coming from a random company in Russia.

I wish Universa had a better blockchain viewer, to view the amount of TXs conducted, wallets, holders etc, but again incompetency runs high. And no, showing nodes is not what i mean, neither is viewing your own TXs.

Provide the proof ampirebus, and don't give me "NDA bullshit."
Universa provides all the information it has to the community. NDA is a part of business and business culture. We should respect the partners and their business, we should respect NDA. Sometimes you are just to wait to know all. Please read report what have been done in 2018: https://medium.com/universablockchain/happy-u-year-2018-summary-5955deaaf371
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:30:29 PM

More politics, more bullshit. Where's the proof from the team? The team doesn't disclose information to us, so unless you can contradict his statement with supporting evidence that this is INDEED being used by the Malays, being implemented as spoken (or whatever was agreed on, again it's all in obscurity for us); then what he said is an excellent concern. Let's not play politics or obscure things by asking a question to a question that was asked. Give us the proof to refute his claims, or gtfo.

I'll say it again, it's clear these partnerships are useless, they agree to whatever was agreed on, and then when it comes time to actually using the platform, providing the results, we see/hear nothing, meaning only PR work was done and nothing more. This is due to the enormous complexity dealing with an unknown blockchain, useless UTN, coming from a random company in Russia.

I wish Universa had a better blockchain viewer, to view the amount of TXs conducted, wallets, holders etc, but again incompetency runs high. And no, showing nodes is not what i mean, neither is viewing your own TXs.

Provide the proof ampirebus, and don't give me "NDA bullshit."
Universa provides all the information it has to the community. NDA is a part of business and business culture. We should respect the partners and their business, we should respect NDA. Sometimes you are just to wait to know all. Please read report what have been done in 2018: https://medium.com/universablockchain/happy-u-year-2018-summary-5955deaaf371

Another absolutely useless response.

Answer the question Ampirebus about any status about Malay or in fact, any partnerships use of Universa. You are not providing any details in regards to the partnerships, which is the only tactic that's being used to further Universas agenda, we are not even aware of what's occurring or if anything is actually happening.

Therefore, what A fool and his money stated "Rather, they wanted to launch this project. But they did not launch it. As far as I understand, apart from this loud statement, nothing was done on this progect over the year." stands as fact.

We've not received 1 update, regarding any partnership anywhere and what's actually occurring. USAGE of a blockchain can never be under NDA, strictly because everything is public around public blockchains. Univera's blockchain is not a private one, it's public. Leading into my last question about the explorer, so we can examine what Unviersa is actually being used for.  

Again, we can sit here and shuffle around questions, dodging it with other useless information or we can get into the details and start answering real questions.

Universa provides all the information which can be published in public. You should respect the partner's interests also. Using a new technology is always a big advantage and no one wants to inform competitors about their business and planse.  Definitely the community will have all the information in time it is possible.
hihelen

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:58:10 PM

Again, we can sit here and shuffle around questions, dodging it with other useless information or we can get into the details and start answering real questions.

Hi, bro. Why are you so negative? NDA is a normal practices in business. Universa is telling us with all respect that has such agreements with partners. Why would you like to break them? Not to have partners in future?

It is real business not a game. And really what for do you need all this details? To start your own project? Are you from ethereum or other blockchain?
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:42:35 PM

Again, it's a simple question, is the blockchain being utilized by the business or is it not. That's not NDA breaking, as information wither something is being utilized or not is never apart of NDA, it's only apart of the team's willingness to admit failure. I'm not asking to view the NDA, do not get these things confused. I'm asking for transparency behind Universa's blockchain, and what it's being used for (by users or businesses).
If we had access to Univera's full blockchain explorer instead of partial tibits, we could deduce ourselves how this blockchain is currently being utilized. Unfortunately, again, incompetency and lack of transparency.
Lets go back to the issue:
User: "Rather, they wanted to launch this project. But they did not launch it. As far as I understand, apart from this loud statement, nothing was done on this progect over the year."
Admins: "Why do you make such a statement? Please give any proof of it or don't make speculate"
Pathetic.

Again Universa is a platform for business and it is used by business.

If the User have any proof of his thoughts we will be great to hear. But now it is just words about nothing just to hesitate the community.

cryptounicorn

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:11:49 PM

Don't confuse negativity vs you're own emotional projections on my words. These are the difficult questions noone is asking or wants to ask. I'm not asking to break the NDA, i'm asking for transparency, and understanding.

This is a game according to the Universa team, real people invested 28+ million into Universa, and there's no accountability or transparency. All secrecy, lack of insight, lack of direction, lack of anything of real value. When 10 different puppet accounts from the team are ready to defend the project instantly, then you beging to understand that there's a severe cover-up occuring, protection against something flawed. I know i'm hitting real soft-spots here, due to the responses and reactions i'm getting from all these Russians.

Another shill of Universa's team. Why don't you identify yourself? 90% of this thread is fake/puppet accounts, so i'm pretty much wasting my time here talking to a select few. Yeah, i'm going to recreate multiversum, that's why i'm wasting my time to talk to shills and have real questions answered. Logic.

You are not the polite one  Grin Keep cool. You are in a big game. You want all the info but you can't get it. It is really your problem but not the problem of community. We can understand why Universa has NDA. But you can not. Interesting question why do you pretend that do not understand nothing?
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:29:45 PM

Is this the trough of disillusionment? Every tech development  has a cycle and Universa just came down from the hype highs. I don't know if the dev team is very slow but at least there is some movement. I'd probably check back again in six months.  Cry

Fluer

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:47:22 PM

Is this the trough of disillusionment? Every tech development  has a cycle and Universa just came down from the hype highs. I don't know if the dev team is very slow but at least there is some movement. I'd probably check back again in six months.  Cry

Devs are working. Look at client chat. Making updates regularly.Every big product and new technology needs time.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:57:33 PM

Again, it's a simple question, is the blockchain being utilized by the business or is it not. That's not NDA breaking, as information wither something is being utilized or not is never apart of NDA, it's only apart of the team's willingness to admit failure. I'm not asking to view the NDA, do not get these things confused. I'm asking for transparency behind Universa's blockchain, and what it's being used for (by users or businesses).
If we had access to Univera's full blockchain explorer instead of partial tibits, we could deduce ourselves how this blockchain is currently being utilized. Unfortunately, again, incompetency and lack of transparency.
User: "Rather, they wanted to launch this project. But they did not launch it. As far as I understand, apart from this loud statement, nothing was done on this progect over the year."
Admins: "Why do you make such a statement? Please give any proof of it or don't make speculate"
Pathetic.

If the User have any proof of his thoughts we will be great to hear. But now it is just words about nothing just to hesitate the community.

Logic is backwards, we asked a question, and you refuted it by asking for OUR proof. Where's the proof to refute what we argued? Where's the implementation? Where's the evidence of use? We asked a question, and there is no answer. We get questioned when we ask questions. Yes, this is a mind fuck, but these are the types of games we are playing here.

Entire thread is puppets and team members themselves, consistently refuting everything that contradicts or puts into question what's been and is being done. Yes, strangely, none of them are willing to identify themselves. The Russian way.  

A 28 million dollar shitcoin run by amateurs. Welcome to Universa everyone. 95% of all cryptocurrencies in a nutshell.

Please read Universa cases: https://universacommunity.com/cases

You can see real business using Universa.
Some information now is under NDA and you are to respect it.

And please be polite in discussion do not offend the community members.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:08:04 PM

Pathetic.

Logic is backwards, we asked a question, and you refuted it by asking for OUR proof. Where's the proof to refute what we argued? Where's the implementation? Where's the evidence of use? We asked a question, and there is no answer. We get questioned when we ask questions. Yes, this is a mind fuck, but these are the types of games we are playing here.

Entire thread is puppets and team members themselves, consistently refuting everything that contradicts or puts into question what's been and is being done. Yes, strangely, none of them are willing to identify themselves. The Russian way.  

A 28 million dollar shitcoin run by amateurs. Welcome to Universa everyone. 95% of all cryptocurrencies in a nutshell.

Please read Universa cases: https://universacommunity.com/cases

You can see real business using Universa.
Some information now is under NDA and you are to respect it.

And please be polite in discussion do not offend the community members.

This is not evidence of use, this is word of mouth promotions tied to some obscure NDA. Again, this is not evidence of their use of Universa, just because you have pictures of businesses and who they are. It's clear you do not know, neither does anyone else. Therefore, i rest my case on this matter. This is opening the doors for other community members to press harder into transparency issues.

Through the past 3-4 pages, the team has discredited and damaged themselves quite enough. They should of let you handle the PR, because you're quite skilled at this work. And no, i've been talking to admins/team members, not community members.

A guide to understanding who you're talking to here

Team Members/Admins of Universa (in past 3-4 pages)

ampirebus - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35647
Fluer - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1200571
hihelen - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1117577
cryptocreap - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1179234
Emper137137 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1600700

Shill or Team Member (Unknown)

cryptounicorn - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1203482

On damaging and discreditation.
>Through the past 3-4 pages, the team has discredited and damaged themselves quite enough. They should of let you handle the PR, because you're quite skilled at this work. And no, i've been talking to admins/team members, not community members.
The only thing I do here as an "admin" (never was claiming the opposite though) is answering the questions as much as I can - this implies I share every info I have got and if I happen to do not know something, then I cannot share it either. I believe that it makes sense. If you are willing to find evidences, I have to tell you 'you need to await more information on that' (you do not expect to find here, do you?).

I will repeat it. Any available details are shared via our media (Telegram, here, Facebook, etc.), if you want some "evidences of use" you fail to find - you are welcome to text the CEO or even those companies we list on https://universacommunity.com/cases. Or do you still need to keep re-repeating the very same questions here expecting for the answers from the admin - me? I am afraid that I will have the very same answers. It may be a surprise, but I am not the one who ties those partnerships and signs those contracts. You now know who to chat with for the better answers.

However, it is still your right to keep FUDing here. That what I would call a guy claiming Universa is a shitcoin, who is (1) not taking into account the obviously lengthy timeframes of product delivery or stages between signing a contract and full integration, (2) not willing/wanting to understand that the team still has got a right to use NDA (it may be a surprise, but still Universa is a company). And yes, Universa did not still any funds from the tokenholders (like shitcoins do), but offered ways to get them back in form of two tokens. Is Universa a shitcoin (as you claim here), simply because we do not share some information you want to know? Wonderful.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:29:08 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 01:42:22 AM by ampirebus

1) Alright, i mean we have goldfish memory here. I'm going to reference the question that sparked this one more time. So everyone can make their own determination.

Context - Referring to Malay Partnership

Admins: "Why do you make such a statement? Please give any proof of it or don't make speculate."

What are you even talking about evidence for? I'm fucking confused. What evidence do you want, we aren't running this shitcoin? lol. We stated a remark, and you are asking evidence for the remark, without refuting it with your own evidence. I'm really am just confused by your logic here.

2) Text companies? What? These companies where not funded through ICO or a community of investors, they weren't funded by us, they have no obligation to me, you or anyone. What a fucking silly argument/statement. I would never text AB, simply because we've been hearing his bullshit for over a year, the same old useless statements about what blockchain can do. I don't think i've ever heard him talk about Universa and what he is doing with Universa to achieve that. (feel free to cite me with a video, other than the Q&A). AB is just like the admins, talk talk talk talk.

3) Unfortunately, you would of been correct if this were the case. Telegram is a useless source, admins are just like you, as much in the dark about everything. Again, they even commented here with their silly remarks, attacking me and defending their garbage.

4) Correct, you have a reasonable point here. But, that's speculation. We do not know the contents of any of the deals, hence the discussion.

5) Universa is a shitcoin for all the reasons i've stated, and sharing information is one piece of the pie. I remember a time when we got meaningful updates, 100-day plans and etc. Not going to waste my time repeating the rest of it.

What a fucking mockery Universa has become. And yes, Universa is a shitcoin giftcard crypto as it stands.

I'll be back in 6 months boys, and we'll see if if the team still looking for more useless partners then too.

Wink

(1) Thank you for mentioning 'goldfish memory'. Loved it.

>Again, it's a simple question, is the blockchain being utilized by the business or is it not. That's not NDA breaking, as information wither something is being utilized or not is never apart of NDA, it's only apart of the team's willingness to admit failure. I'm not asking to view the NDA, do not get these things confused. I'm asking for transparency behind Universa's blockchain, and what it's being used for (by users or businesses).  // You did not inquire about evidences here, yet I was referring to that as well.

>Where's the proof to refute what we argued? Where's the implementation? Where's the evidence of use?

>This is not evidence of use, this is word of mouth promotions tied to some obscure NDA. Again, this is not evidence of their use of Universa, just because you have pictures of businesses and who they are.

(in chronological order)

Although one of the admins may have asked you for some proofs or whatsoever, you were talking about some evidences too, weren't you? Again, you were talking about some evidences of use. In order not to get confused, looking what post of yours I was relating to seems to be enough.

(2) It was no argument, no statement. A kind offering rather. Silly one? Well, I suggested you a method of acquiring details (or evidences?Smiley). If you do not like it, then I have got nothing left to offer.

>I don't think i've ever heard him talk about Universa and what he is doing with Universa to achieve that. (feel free to cite me with a video, other than the Q&A). AB is just like the admins, talk talk talk talk.

Just a simple question. What is 'that' is referring to? Otherwise, the two sentences seem quite queer to me.
Hence,
- I don't think i've ever heard him talk about Universa
- AB is just like the admins, talk talk talk talk.

Did not mean to speculate here though, I just failed to get the meaning of 'that' in the sentence. Sorry, my bad.

(3) This one made no sense to me. Sorry, my bad again, I guess.

(4) The content of the deals.
Many users raise the same questions. 'What is this partnership and that contract is all about?' Undoubtedly, it is one of the most reasonable ones. In fact, me or other admins have got virtually nothing to share with our users. Indeed, there is a lack of information and relatively low level of transparency. Yes, you were correct here. My point was (my personal apologies if I happened to miss it) that we know this, but it is just the way it is at this moment. We took the opinion of yours as well as of many other users, and will attempt to fix it later. For now, all the updates and pieces of news are all reasourses we can get relevant information from.

(5) It seems I answered about that.

By the way, are you being stereotypical, racist or what?

>Constantly obscuring and manipulating. The Russian way.
>The only 2 projects that made contracts, where the 2 scamcoins above, run by Russians ironically.

>I'll be back in 6 months boys, and we'll see if if the team still looking for more useless partners then too.
Looking forward, I believe that we had a nice discussion over here (no sarcasm!). See you soon.
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:54:39 PM

Devs are working. Look at client chat. Making updates regularly.Every big product and new technology needs time.

Yeah, today just saw another update. Third this month.
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:51:26 PM

What many folks miss is that it isn't another P&D project. That's why most of the negative remarks come from. If you were searching for a quick buck, then sorry, this is not the type of project you need. This one is for a long term. I hope people will set their goals right so they won't have wrong expectations later on.
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:51:21 AM

What many folks miss is that it isn't another P&D project. That's why most of the negative remarks come from. If you were searching for a quick buck, then sorry, this is not the type of project you need. This one is for a long term. I hope people will set their goals right so they won't have wrong expectations later on.
Those people who are looking for a quick dollar have long gone from universa. We just need evidence that universa continues to work with partners with whom it has signed agreements earlier. There is no such evidence, so I conclude that Malaysia, Novotrans, Alfabank and other partners do not work with Universa.
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:24:42 PM

Those people who are looking for a quick dollar have long gone from universa. We just need evidence that universa continues to work with partners with whom it has signed agreements earlier. There is no such evidence, so I conclude that Malaysia, Novotrans, Alfabank and other partners do not work with Universa.

I would like to see the details as well. But the businesses play their own game and prefer to hide the details behind NDA agreements. I guess we just take it or leave it. I decided to stay in the project because I believe in it and believe that work is being done. Otherwise, the team would be long gone. If they are still here then I have no doubt they still work on the project.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:48:21 PM

I would like to see the details as well. But the businesses play their own game and prefer to hide the details behind NDA agreements. I guess we just take it or leave it. I decided to stay in the project because I believe in it and believe that work is being done. Otherwise, the team would be long gone. If they are still here then I have no doubt they still work on the project.

Absolutely. Just look at how AB is tirelessly attending conferences to find new potential clients and how devs always update the mainnet. I don't know about the rest and no matter what haters might say but it says a lot to me. It means they haven't abandoned the project and still develop it even though the many projects have terminated their activities. Universa FTW!
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:48:19 PM

Absolutely. Just look at how AB is tirelessly attending conferences to find new potential clients and how devs always update the mainnet. I don't know about the rest and no matter what haters might say but it says a lot to me. It means they haven't abandoned the project and still develop it even though the many projects have terminated their activities. Universa FTW!

You're right, mate, I wonder why people see only negative aspects. Maybe they are upset about the current market condition. Sure, there is some negative side like NDA but overall I feel very confident about this project. Going to buy more while dip lasts. Good luck with your decisions, guys.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:50:57 PM

Three forecasts for the crypto market by Universa CEO Alexander Borodich. What we should expect from the regulators, and how the blockchain will be used in 2019.

Read more:
https://www.crypto-news.in/guest-stories/glance-future-3-forecasts-cryptocurrency-market/
amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:01:13 PM

Three forecasts for the crypto market by Universa CEO Alexander Borodich. What we should expect from the regulators, and how the blockchain will be used in 2019.

Read more:
https://www.crypto-news.in/guest-stories/glance-future-3-forecasts-cryptocurrency-market/

Never heard of blockchain voting in Japan. Good read, thanks for sharing.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:07:53 PM

Read more:

Never heard of blockchain voting in Japan. Good read, thanks for sharing.

At the moment there is problem with that website server I bookmark the link and will try again after few minutes to let know what they shared in this article and how this could be helpful for Universa platform. If there is potential in this project than it will make its place.
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: