Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144246 times)
johanus

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:33:52 PM

Continual BTT abuse by bumping this scamcoin. Universa is dead, one of the many victims of the grand altcoin purge. CEO, Team, admins continue to manipulate their own Telegram group and this thread with relentless fake accounts and bots, that's all they can do to keep up the charade.  

Imagine funding scamcoins like this 28 million USD and being disowned/ignored by your own CEO and team. Community finally waking up to the facts of this massive failure and scam.

Agree 100%
The market says it all. Watch the video by Dutch guy. You don’t need to be genius to figure it out what’s happening with universa.
All flop or false projects and partnerships. With 100’s of partnerships and 100’s of contract signed since 2 years, not a single organization is willing or wants to work with universa. EY took it off the website just after 6 days that it published it had partnered with Universa. Now, borodich try to blame the change in gov in Malaysia. Alfa bank must be regretting to make that statement . As, it’s clear they are not using it. Who is using Universa ? Is there any partners using Mainnet? Banks, Smartcity, gov all those big names but the demand of the tokens is plummeting. Nice try . Keep on shutting or banning people from the telegram for asking questions that the admins and the team can’t answer. Keep up with suppression. It won’t be surprise to see 5 sat in few weeks.

What does the market say? We hit the bottom in December 2018 (0,0018 USD) after that we've risen a little and now we are stagnating. Just like 99% other smaller coins / tokens out there that are still alive. So what special does the market say about Universa? It's the same everywhere. But no worries, alt season is just around the corner.

You are pathetic with your constant FUD in this thread, nobody believes your shit anymore.

Yes we are currently dropping in sat value, just like every other altcoin, even top ones. We are quite stable in USD. Have been for months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:07:07 PM

Continual BTT abuse by bumping this scamcoin. Universa is dead, one of the many victims of the grand altcoin purge. CEO, Team, admins continue to manipulate their own Telegram group and this thread with relentless fake accounts and bots, that's all they can do to keep up the charade.  

Imagine funding scamcoins like this 28 million USD and being disowned/ignored by your own CEO and team. Community finally waking up to the facts of this massive failure and scam.

Even if i agree with everything and its necessary to write these doubts, i have to add:

Hello, Alberto, you are clear Dr. Jekyll on telegram and Mr. Hyde on bitcointalk  Grin

(no its not a coincidence that 1 user at BTT and 1 user at telegram use the same animal hieroglyph in so tiny community)

In Pump and Dump we trust.
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:16:26 AM

Even if i agree with everything and its necessary to write these doubts, i have to add:

Hello, Alberto, you are clear Dr. Jekyll on telegram and Mr. Hyde on bitcointalk  Grin

(no its not a coincidence that 1 user at BTT and 1 user at telegram use the same animal hieroglyph in so tiny community)

Unfortunately, i have no connection with this user. He probably saw my posts here on BTT (for about 6-8 months now) and got inspired by the photo to use. It's not coincidence, sub-consciously or a conscious decision to use such a photo, drawing on inspiration of others. Essentially a form of flattery. BTW it's Anubis, who helped embalm Osiris the god of death/underworld (ancient egypt).

My Telegram handle is @tk808, and yes i was banned from all Universa groups, for calling smartgold a scam. I was in support of Universa since the ICO, up until about 6-8 months ago, I haven't typed in Universa's groups since then (i only have 1 account i use on Tele), there's no reason for me to shill out or talk to the moronic admins or even more retarded shills/fake accounts behind Universa.

I only post here, because i see this fucked up scamcoin getting bumped daily. I'm protecting those who would be con'd into buying into this scam.

There's a lot of people who've begun to realize on their own, the bullshit, the lies and incompetence. I encourage everyone to push the admins and team, that's the only way you'll ever recover your losses other than Bitcoin going to 50-100k in the next 2-3 years (which is what the team is hoping for ultimately).

All in all, even if Universa went back to ICO price, you all still have lost majorly. Essentially, yes you may have invested in USD, but recovering the amount of Bitcoin or Eth you've invested will not be recouped. UTNP is all-time low vs btc and eth, and it will continue to lose that ground. No liquidity and cobin is dead, team shows no signs of remorse or action, they haven't spent one cent on you guys ever, because they don't give two fucks about you.

We are meaningless trash to them, gathered by the way they treat, interact and with a communistic hand, censor anything that has any real criticism. You the crypto community, is a burden that needs to go away for Universa. This is how Alex and his Russian comrades views the crypto community, despite being in operation only because of you the investors.  

They will claim to support you guys, but with words only. The admins have one job, to babysit you. That's their only form of PR, through Telegram. Their SM channels are dead, every outlet they have for communication is dead. Why do you think they resort to Bitcointalk (lol btw) and their botted TG groups ONLY?

You may not like what I'm saying, especially you 5-20million UTNP holders, but this is the reality. The only solution is to press down and tighten your stance, support anyone who has critical thoughts. The admins are snakes, they slither away out of every situation, this is what they are bred to be, out of continual harassment from the community members themselves for 2 years now.

Grin
It was pointed out on multiple occasions why you were banned. (back then nobody really cared what you called that project, but admins did care about how you treated other community members). Scroll back a tad, you will have you memory updated.
kondzio1990

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:00:41 AM

Partially user
tk808 is right. I own the token 500k myself, I bought it from July 2018.
There is no good exchange, there is no AMA, yes, I know that AB is very busy, that he can not spend 3-4 hours on AMA. uGold uCHF you can not hear anything about them, and were to be launched in 2019, only 6 months left. The Novotrans project is also quiet, now there are only AB promises and conferences, of which nothing really stems.
For more than half a year, there is no positive information. This is my opinion

Good criticism is better than silly praise. Such tk808 users are needed because they transfer unrealists to the ground
cryptomoniker

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:46:12 PM

Agree 100%
The market says it all. Watch the video by Dutch guy. You don’t need to be genius to figure it out what’s happening with universa.
All flop or false projects and partnerships. With 100’s of partnerships and 100’s of contract signed since 2 years, not a single organization is willing or wants to work with universa. EY took it off the website just after 6 days that it published it had partnered with Universa. Now, borodich try to blame the change in gov in Malaysia. Alfa bank must be regretting to make that statement . As, it’s clear they are not using it. Who is using Universa ? Is there any partners using Mainnet? Banks, Smartcity, gov all those big names but the demand of the tokens is plummeting. Nice try . Keep on shutting or banning people from the telegram for asking questions that the admins and the team can’t answer. Keep up with suppression. It won’t be surprise to see 5 sat in few weeks.

What does the market say? We hit the bottom in December 2018 (0,0018 USD) after that we've risen a little and now we are stagnating. Just like 99% other smaller coins / tokens out there that are still alive. So what special does the market say about Universa? It's the same everywhere. But no worries, alt season is just around the corner.

You are pathetic with your constant FUD in this thread, nobody believes your shit anymore.

Yes we are currently dropping in sat value, just like every other altcoin, even top ones. We are quite stable in USD. Have been for months.

Haha . You wished you could have been part of this small bull run. Either you must be ill informed or you are arrogant. Neither thing will save you from getting rekkt. Smart universa investors already started to sell the tokens for BTC , ltc iota or binance and now they are x10 time richer and happier then you . Few more months and let’s hear how much you support this crap project.
kspro

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:46:13 PM

AMA was postponed because the questions were quite the same as in the 1st AMA. I think that's reasonable. Why do we need the same questions? This can wait. I prefer AB to work on more important tasks. I know ROI sucks but I wouldn't say this has any difference from other small caps. Wait for Tunisia, AB said Q2-Q3. That will be a huge milestone. I think this should be a turning point for us.
johanus

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:53:59 PM

Agree 100%

Haha . You wished you could have been part of this small bull run. Either you must be ill informed or you are arrogant. Neither thing will save you from getting rekkt. Smart universa investors already started to sell the tokens for BTC , ltc iota or binance and now they are x10 time richer and happier then you . Few more months and let’s hear how much you support this crap project.

You are right. Smart money is currently investing in top altcoins such as BSV. I should buy BSV too. LOL  Grin Grin Grin
cryptomoniker

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:32:30 PM

Agree 100%

You are right. Smart money is currently investing in top altcoins such as BSV. I should buy BSV too. LOL  Grin Grin Grin

You don’t have to, You already did so did I buy investing during Universa  ico.
If you haven’t heard about smartgold, unicorn, or HODL yet then it’s should be good roi as universa. Just check coin market cap.
Russian ruble? Lol
Mertalot

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:40:42 PM

Great interview with AB https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWaeHXtrYqE
The ending is especially cool. AB seems to be 100% sure about his project. Such a level of confidence encourages to keep buying more and more!
galata07

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:28:25 AM

That interview was awfull everyone pretending as its good news its not.

alfa bank dead, malaysia dead, prettty sure novograts to  whats left tunisa and stablecoin?Huh?

and this news is not shared with community but whe found out in a interview  very good work AB
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:04:18 PM

That interview was awfull everyone pretending as its good news its not.

alfa bank dead, malaysia dead, prettty sure novograts to  whats left tunisa and stablecoin?Huh?

and this news is not shared with community but whe found out in a interview  very good work AB

Malaysia had some governmental changes so it is postponed for the moment. It wasn't said that it was canceled.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:06:18 PM

The ending is especially cool. AB seems to be 100% sure about his project. Such a level of confidence encourages to keep buying more and more!

"Universa, Universa and then Universa." Good line, that's great when the founder is so sure of the success of his own project. I like how AB is calm and confident. He understands that Universa will take over the world someday.
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:04:21 PM

"Universa, Universa and then Universa." Good line, that's great when the founder is so sure of the success of his own project. I like how AB is calm and confident. He understands that Universa will take over the world someday.

Yep, he knows that Universa will be a big thing. The ending is superb. Suggest watching it every time when you doubt your investment Grin
lovemachine

Activity: 289

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:27:29 PM

Yep, he knows that Universa will be a big thing. The ending is superb. Suggest watching it every time when you doubt your investment Grin

Very good one. Liked it very much! I think we will hear some surprise from Malta in some time.
cryptomoniker

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:52:23 PM

Universa is Big, specially Alexander Borodich after getting $28 million funded by the ico investors. If he sold the BTC and eth ath then it could reach almost $100 million. There is no way to know because it has never been shown to investors. Now, he talks about there is no possibility of knowing about transactions as there is for BTC , ethereum and others. Doesn’t it make you worry? If ethereum, BTC there are open about how many transactions were made makes the trust in the value of those tokens. So, why do universa wants transactions not to make it public? How do you keep check and balance? How do you know the tokens company’s buys are bought from free and fair from exchanges? How do you know the tokens are not played by two wallets from the universa wallet just to p&d ? There are more questions then answers as the time flies.
With Malta conference there was not a single sign that universa has achieved anything then just repeating the same old stories.
Malaysian, Alfa dead as duck . No, sign of success on any of those hundreds of partnerships and NDA. How long are investors willing to get fooled? Just teasing with junk wallet on the interview video like a guy teasing dog with 🦴. HODL was being teased for almost a year lol. Partnerships was teased for around 2 years lol. Mainnet was teased for almost year lol. Binance was teased almost for two years lol. Has any thing shown that’s working? Partnerships? UTN exchange? Partners running on universa platform?
The nodes instead of increasing it’s being reduced from 36-33 now ?
Where is 100-150 nodes by now?
Lol keep on selling the same tricks but for how long ? $28 million is a huge money but now is the time for borodich and team to show even just one project that has been running successful in universa blockchain. Show some transactions, so, some feed backs, show that UTN is on exchange, so, that UTN can be kept in the wallet with hundreds of different tokens in one place. iOS app? Android app?
There are hundreds of things that was promised but not a single one is true .
There are reasons why it’s listed in dead coins. Think about it .
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:11:08 PM

Very good one. Liked it very much! I think we will hear some surprise from Malta in some time.

Do you think about HODL as me? I liked it during the interviews in Alexander's hands.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:15:57 PM

Universa is Big, specially Alexander Borodich after getting $28 million funded by the ico investors. If he sold the BTC and eth ath then it could reach almost $100 million. There is no way to know because it has never been shown to investors. Now, he talks about there is no possibility of knowing about transactions as there is for BTC , ethereum and others. Doesn’t it make you worry? If ethereum, BTC there are open about how many transactions were made makes the trust in the value of those tokens. So, why do universa wants transactions not to make it public? How do you keep check and balance? How do you know the tokens company’s buys are bought from free and fair from exchanges? How do you know the tokens are not played by two wallets from the universa wallet just to p&d ? There are more questions then answers as the time flies.
With Malta conference there was not a single sign that universa has achieved anything then just repeating the same old stories.
Malaysian, Alfa dead as duck . No, sign of success on any of those hundreds of partnerships and NDA. How long are investors willing to get fooled? Just teasing with junk wallet on the interview video like a guy teasing dog with 🦴. HODL was being teased for almost a year lol. Partnerships was teased for around 2 years lol. Mainnet was teased for almost year lol. Binance was teased almost for two years lol. Has any thing shown that’s working? Partnerships? UTN exchange? Partners running on universa platform?
The nodes instead of increasing it’s being reduced from 36-33 now ?
Where is 100-150 nodes by now?
Lol keep on selling the same tricks but for how long ? $28 million is a huge money but now is the time for borodich and team to show even just one project that has been running successful in universa blockchain. Show some transactions, so, some feed backs, show that UTN is on exchange, so, that UTN can be kept in the wallet with hundreds of different tokens in one place. iOS app? Android app?
There are hundreds of things that was promised but not a single one is true .

The same thing, the same person, for a number of times.
You must be unitrolling  Grin Grin Grin
johanus

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:39:12 PM

Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahaha you can list any coin you want at deadcoins.com. EOS is also listed: https://deadcoins.com/entry/3814/?gvid=1308

You must be unitrolling  Grin Grin Grin

I would love to have so much energy as he has Smiley
cryptomoniker

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:03:53 PM

Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahaha you can list any coin you want at deadcoins.com. EOS is also listed: https://deadcoins.com/entry/3814/?gvid=1308

Have you heard the rumors about ATI Tunisia?
Try to google and see if this blockchain is useable at its current stage . Wonder why there is no updates? Lol
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:06:26 PM

Have you heard the rumors about ATI Tunisia?
Try to google and see if this blockchain is useable at its current stage . Wonder why there is no updates? Lol

Maybe they are waiting for you?   Cheesy Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: