Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:18:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144246 times)
MiltonFree

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:04:51 PM

What is the difference between their wallet and a tons of wallet which are existing nowdays? Why people should pay via their wallet? When will be really usecase of their tokens?
I also don't know for sure about the different wallet and maybe it's better to ask the team directly including your other questions so everything is clear

Unipayments is not only a wallet. It is a POS also. So it will be developing in that direction.

It's POS with a wallet feature, rather.
Of course, there is a great field to develop it. But it really works. I have tested it. Looks nice. And it is functional. I think there will be many updates of it in the nearest future. Also POS is a great thing in all Universa infrastructure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:37:57 PM

What is the difference between their wallet and a tons of wallet which are existing nowdays? Why people should pay via their wallet? When will be really usecase of their tokens?
I also don't know for sure about the different wallet and maybe it's better to ask the team directly including your other questions so everything is clear

Unipayments is not only a wallet. It is a POS also. So it will be developing in that direction.

What do you mean PoS? Proof of Staking for UNT tokens? Every blockchain has nowdays own wallet with this functions. I asked, why people should use it?
MiltonFree

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:49:03 PM

What do you mean PoS? Proof of Staking for UNT tokens? Every blockchain has nowdays own wallet with this functions. I asked, why people should use it?
Point of Sale system for business. As a wallet for users as a POS for business.
koreacryptofan

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 06:29:14 PM

They are going to use it because of the low cost and fast speed. Every business tries to lower down its expenditures.
Fluer

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:59:20 PM

There will be use cases. They are doing work. That's crypto, we need regulations to take place too because Universa is focused on businesses and governments. Read the updates, connect the dots. It will be huge.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:55:29 PM

I understand. But why business should use Universa? There are a lot similar coins which can provide this. And technically they looks like better. Do they have any agreements with some companies?
MiltonFree

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:21:15 AM

I understand. But why business should use Universa? There are a lot similar coins which can provide this. And technically they looks like better. Do they have any agreements with some companies?

I hope you are reading not only my posts  Smiley
Why don't you think people can just like it. It looks great, it easy to use. I definitely will recommend it to my friends.
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 05:50:43 PM

I don't know if there are others who provide such services with such low costs. Can you name a few?
They have agreements but they are not finalized yet. It's still a young project. We can't expect things to happen so fast.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:37:38 PM

Will alts show some growth this year? BTC dominance is over 70% now. What do you think how Universa will respond if that trend continues?
NaBokih

Activity: 72
Merit: 20

Universa the blockchain that will change the World

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 06:29:59 AM

One of the nice updates that will help the development of Universa  Smiley

The wait is finally over!

Today Universa is incredibly happy to announce another one from the series of hidden projects that have been developed behind the doors during the last months. It took about 4000 man-hours of hard work to build it, but now it is publicly available on Github (https://github.com/UniversaBlockchain/U8): meet U8 (https://kb.universablockchain.com/u8_home/150)!

What is it? In short, it is a runtime environment for running the Universa networking systems, be those servers or clients. Ubot servers (https://kb.universablockchain.com/glossary%3A_ubot/208) will be running on U8. Universa nodes (https://kb.universablockchain.com/glossary%3A_node/177) – may appear too (and a test implementation is available in the published code already). Some future GUI-enabled smart contracts may run on U8. Parsec-server will be working on it too.

Why is it? We’ve started Universa initially as the Java-focused development, enjoying the performance of Java, its safety, and simplicity for the developers. But the recent (Java 8 and higher) changes in the JDK licensing by the Oracle made it harder to ensure the Java stability in the production for Java users – they either have to always follow the very last major upgrade of JDK (happening about each 6 months), or purchase a commercial license. So we need a runtime environment and the programming language which have the high performance, the language safety and the programmers productivity all at once.

How does it work? Now, when it is done already – it looks so easy and obvious… C++ high-performance backend, containing the low-level (and high-speed) implementations of key and most important Universa-specific parts (such as, but not including, the networking and the cryptography primitives). On top of the C++ backend, works the V8 (https://v8.dev/) JavaScript engine (known for running JavaScript sources heavily optimizing them, and for supporting the latest JavaScript standards and syntax sugar). On top of V8, run the Universa-specific and business-logic-containing JavaScript sources. You get the convenience (and the safety) of the latest JavaScript, and the performance of C++. All at once.

Note this is a Work-In-Progress yet, for your early access. It may be a duckling yet – but no more an ugly duckling; and now you can see with your own eyes how its gets the strong wings and takes off.

… But this is not the only or the last one of the projects to surprise you, so stay tuned and wait for even more even surprising news. We’ve faced the problems with the heavily centralized process of Java development – and built U8. We've faced the problems with the heavily centralized processes of regular Internet DNS domains purchasing and owning, as well as of the HTTPS certificate signing by the CAs – and by now you are probably wandering, what does that “Parsec” word means from several paragraphs before?..

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:22:06 AM

Will alts show some growth this year? BTC dominance is over 70% now. What do you think how Universa will respond if that trend continues?
It's true that so far I see that Bitcoin still dominates but somehow I'm still optimistic that altcoin can grow again,
so we better just follow its development until the end of the year because we all also do not know what will happen in the future

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
NaBokih

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 07:45:05 AM

It's true that so far I see that Bitcoin still dominates but somehow I'm still optimistic that altcoin can grow again,
so we better just follow its development until the end of the year because we all also do not know what will happen in the future

I agree with you, I'm also not sure that such domination will last long, in any case, it becomes interesting to observe  Roll Eyes

hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:33:47 AM

The development itself looks promising and with good fundaments, mr. Myodov looks very smart, however the NDAs deals look all dead, NDA - Not Doing Anything...  Huh It looks paltry if someone asks for any informations and gets only usual NDA excuse after year of no happening...

In Pump and Dump we trust.
NaBokih

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 06:38:23 AM

The development itself looks promising and with good fundaments, mr. Myodov looks very smart, however the NDAs deals look all dead, NDA - Not Doing Anything...  Huh It looks paltry if someone asks for any informations and gets only usual NDA excuse after year of no happening...
NDA is not something unusual and unique, by default no one considers it right to say what it can be part of another company’s trade secret, and this is used all over the world, this is an objective reality, but not a reason for pessimism, universa already has Fastr, SmartGold, Unipayments, Mydocuments, work is going on in Tunisia, in the process of implementing uBot, Daocracy.io, unichat.mainnetwork.io, uHODL, Smart.Money and other projects that the team is engaged in, mr. Myodov will receive your words of support, thank you  Smiley

Jcube

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:36:29 AM

I`m curious how far the price of universa will fall. It's $0,001844 right now. That`s not far away from 10% percent of ICO price of 0,0125. That's when I invested almost two years ago. I wonder if I`ll ever see my money again. 
super55

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 02:39:47 PM

I`m curious how far the price of universa will fall. It's $0,001844 right now. That`s not far away from 10% percent of ICO price of 0,0125. That's when I invested almost two years ago. I wonder if I`ll ever see my money again. 

i'm finally finished sold all my coins and free myself from all the stressed after 2 years being a blind supporter.
Because Universa coin is the worse performance in all my portfolio investment, and what even made it worse the Universa Team & Mr AB doesn't even care about their investors and don't bother to come and chats with us on Telegram. They always say price & exchanges doesn't matter to them and keep repeating this for 2 years.

They always give accuses that this is a new protocols, the reasons for exchanges not using UTN, but instead used UTNP for 2 years long. If this is still under 1 year time i would accepted this reasons, but after 2 years this accuses NO LONGER VALID. Even after 2 years many their Roadmap still not finish including their HODL wallet.....Personally i thinks they have the most lazy development team...and 2 years is not a short time to perform!!!

I loss a lots of money in this coins, but i can recoup my investment in my others Coins investment.

Sindren

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

Love me tender

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:53:25 PM

i'm finally finished sold all my coins and free myself from all the stressed after 2 years being a blind supporter.
Because Universa coin is the worse performance in all my portfolio investment, and what even made it worse the Universa Team & Mr AB doesn't even care about their investors and don't bother to come and chats with us on Telegram. They always say price & exchanges doesn't matter to them and keep repeating this for 2 years.

They always give accuses that this is a new protocols, the reasons for exchanges not using UTN, but instead used UTNP for 2 years long. If this is still under 1 year time i would accepted this reasons, but after 2 years this accuses NO LONGER VALID. Even after 2 years many their Roadmap still not finish including their HODL wallet.....Personally i thinks they have the most lazy development team...and 2 years is not a short time to perform!!!

I loss a lots of money in this coins, but i can recoup my investment in my others Coins investment.

You are really true, buddy. We waited so much and got too less from this project. The price is falling lower and we only hear promises.
NaBokih

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 11:27:15 AM

The moment you’ve all been waiting for!

Universa team is planning to run AMA (Ask-Me-Anything) sessions with Universa founder Alexander Borodich and Chief Technical Officer Sergey Chernov, who will answer your most exciting and relevant questions from the community.

Don’t forget to fill out the questionnaire before October 10.
https://forms.gle/bztM1v6qvc35tk8V7

cryptomoniker

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 07:26:38 PM

Universa team is planning to run AMA (Ask-Me-Anything) sessions with Universa founder Alexander Borodich and Chief Technical Officer Sergey Chernov, who will answer your most exciting and relevant questions from the community.

AMA haha 😂 Last year AMA hasn’t yet finished. Last time they said that they were editing the AMA video 😂
Btw, wats up with all the partnerships?
Novatrans? Smartgold? IOB? Bahrain? EY? Unicorn? Stuck tokens?
ING? Alfabank ? and hundreds of other partnerships?
When beat ripple and get to #5?
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:11:14 PM

We need to ask the question how long to wait for the implementation of roadmap in terms of the transition to their blockchain specified on their website. Everyone here claims that they have their own network, but I see an erc-20 token on exchanges.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: