Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-e exchange is back online  (Read 1006 times)
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:56:48 AM

I really miss btc e chatbot =)) many troller in there make me happy everyday

Except it's full of idiots who logon, too lazy read the FAQ or the new updates at the top of the page, so you end up with the same questions in the troll box over and over ever 5min. all day long.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giveen

Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:00:45 PM

btc-e.com - a Bitcoin exchange whose funds were partially seized, along with its domain name, by US authorities is now back online at https://btc-e.nz, reportedly offering users to withdraw half of the funds they had and also crediting its users with tokens for the missing funds.

Half is better than zero, many people have lost hopes of them coming back but looks like users of btc-e got lucky to get atleast half of the amount they thought they have lost.

Good news..
It was always a suspicious exchange you sre right getting half of the funds is better than getting nothing. This exchange was just like hashocean everyone knew there is something suspicious in it but they still continued investing. Btc-e was not giving free btc or anything related to cloud mining but have the least price in the market just to save $100-200 many people lost thousands.
erk

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:06:32 PM

btc-e.com - a Bitcoin exchange whose funds were partially seized, along with its domain name, by US authorities is now back online at https://btc-e.nz, reportedly offering users to withdraw half of the funds they had and also crediting its users with tokens for the missing funds.

Half is better than zero, many people have lost hopes of them coming back but looks like users of btc-e got lucky to get atleast half of the amount they thought they have lost.

Good news..
It was always a suspicious exchange you sre right getting half of the funds is better than getting nothing. This exchange was just like hashocean everyone knew there is something suspicious in it but they still continued investing. Btc-e was not giving free btc or anything related to cloud mining but have the least price in the market just to save $100-200 many people lost thousands.
Do you shill for the US government or some other exchange?
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:09:27 PM

shouldnt withdrawal start today?
If so, was anybody able to successfully withdraw something? (I would like to wait for reports before I try myself)

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
krizniq

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:13:30 PM

If so, was anybody able to successfully withdraw something? (I would like to wait for reports before I try myself)
it's there, log in /refund

Looking for investment tip? XBY OMG and ADX, thank me later Wink

If you love me -> BTC: 1JLwEteSwyV3uUXN9dVvSqBnt3nbTHeS6i | ETH 0xb3F6aCa84d2513A444FABcd4dbFb256a82FdE610 Thanks! Cheesy
erk

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:15:55 PM

it's there, log in /refund

https://btc-e.nz/refund
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:18:32 AM

Very surprising. They are only offering a 55% refund though, which is quite a low amount. But at least that is better than nothing because that was what i thought was most likely to happen with customer funds. Kudos to them for at least attempting to reimburse everyone.

I've heard some people complain about phishing emails, please only follow their official twitter account and go by whatever it says there(or their bitcointalk forum handle). Because if you click on a phishing link and the hacker gets your account details they can withdraw all your funds as there is no verification in place.

BTW, anyone got their withdrawal? Is the majority holding onto their claim to claim their balance in full or are they claiming now?
erk

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:23:39 AM

Very surprising. They are only offering a 55% refund though, which is quite a low amount. But at least that is better than nothing because that was what i thought was most likely to happen with customer funds. Kudos to them for at least attempting to reimburse everyone.

I've heard some people complain about phishing emails, please only follow their official twitter account and go by whatever it says there(or their bitcointalk forum handle). Because if you click on a phishing link and the hacker gets your account details they can withdraw all your funds as there is no verification in place.

BTW, anyone got their withdrawal? Is the majority holding onto their claim to claim their balance in full or are they claiming now?
Nobody has received their refunds, if you read notices it will be 72hrs.  Mostly Americans taking their 55% and running judging from the chatter in the troll box, the main reason seems to be that they don't want to have to verify their accounts after the 15th. the people that had mainly fiat balances are holding out until the 15th.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: