Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:25:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Social Bounty] Webcoin ICO Twitter Campaign  (Read 170822 times)
freebtc4e

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:09:58 PM

This specific bounty campaign is for Twitter only. As I explained above, we will post many social bounty campaigns as we allocated 2% of our total supply for Social Bounty campaigns. As I said, if you are guys patient enough, we will be posting our official Bitcointalk thread announcement soon and then all the rest of the campaigns. We believe the community here is a key component to reach what we've already started.

Btw, we will appreciate a help if anyone could advice how to post properly an image here cuz we've tried several times and doesn't seem to work for whatever reason, so we can post our whole site info.

Thanks in advance.
The reason you can not post pictures at the OP is because your membership level is not good enough.
Only if you go to Jr.member (30 active) image will appear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freebtc4e

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:16:50 PM

Webcoin ICO is opening a Twitter campaign. We are looking for some new friends and retweets Wink
If you are a Twitter user and want to earn some tokens just follow our Twitter page and share the message below Wink

How to join:

1) Follow Webcoin Twitter account
2) Post a tweet with the following text: "@webcointoday - Interest-based p2p network to change #marketing & #advertising. Join the crowdsale -> https://webcoin.today w/ 70% bonus!"

What will you earn?

Users who follow all steps above and below will earn 1 Stake each ( 1 stake = 50 Webcoins ; 1 Webcoin = $1 ) from the Tokens set aside for this bounty. Payouts will happen after the ICO.

Rules:
1 Your Twitter account must have minimum 500 friends.                  
2 Your Twitter account must be original. Fake, dead, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted.    
3 You must be an active and regular Twitter user, and must be retweeting our Webcoin.Today's official posts and updates.      
4 Account must be open as a Public Profile.      

Request to Join:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gzWEmblle6YWDNOfm9eKXgaeuELbzH5r4vTboL4uUFM/

Spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11bhfHbz8gvKrpjlaLP-gPXWYXT0snKu1cK7lwXlEt2U

This is the image I quoted for you
I also want to help you post the image onto the main ANN of your project theme.
When you want to make new threads, Pm me.
good luck.
will jacks

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:40:10 PM

joined twitter campaign
bersender47

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 06:02:48 PM

joined twitter campaign

thank you
nuhunsewu0

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:32:00 PM

joined twitter campaign
webcoinico (OP)

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:09:01 PM

Updated the spreadsheet with all participants so far.

To answer why we give 50 tokens away for this campaign. First, it's been extremely well thought of before placing this thread at all. Why? Because by awarding the community here, we not only get new followers, retweets and likes of our posts, we do build a fuss and a community behind what we do. What our project is about is to help everyone who uses the Internet to either pay less for advertising or to make fair living as a freelancer. We need more people to understand and believe in what we do and it's better to give the community here 50 tokens for their activity than to give $50 to Twitter and make them richer and richer every day.

Please refer to our white paper, documents, alpha version, prototyping of our platform and application. We are trying to change how marketing works, so the help of everyone here is essential for the success of our project.
stefan williom

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:51:12 PM

joined twitter campaign
rjcnzy

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:00:17 PM

Tweet posted. Form submitted. Good luck
lolingera

Activity: 574

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 10:48:02 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 11:06:35 PM by lolingera

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1023847
lolingera
zirobit@gmail.com
https://twitter.com/witsieTW
https://twitter.com/webcointoday/status/898418199510659072
3PKcWWQpQj5q8Qoq9a64n7aNxwTfivFg5e4 wave address
nice campaign, but the google form is only once to use, that means that we have right on one account only,
that is mistake, i have 6 accounts on twitter service and it is potentially 4000 followers, nhhh, reconsider,
url tweet is status of tweet, reply or retweet, good is that newbies are again helped, maybe allow multiple tw accounts,
on your starting page are emoticons, that is unfair, edit and delete to have this thread clean, jpg we'll put for you,
for your divine account balances apply over my profile blog and start with ascribed 370 000 divine dollars ... tx

abi1988

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:38:36 AM

I have joined twitter bounty campaign

thank you
moicha

Activity: 938
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:22:52 AM

Joined Twitter campaign ! Tweet posted. Form submitted. Good luck !
ibrohim

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:26:00 AM

I have done what I should do and what I shouldn't do based on the rules, but I can find my name in the spreadsheet.
webcoinico (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 09:03:03 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1023847
lolingera
zirobit@gmail.com
https://twitter.com/witsieTW
https://twitter.com/webcointoday/status/898418199510659072
3PKcWWQpQj5q8Qoq9a64n7aNxwTfivFg5e4 wave address
nice campaign, but the google form is only once to use, that means that we have right on one account only,
that is mistake, i have 6 accounts on twitter service and it is potentially 4000 followers, nhhh, reconsider,
url tweet is status of tweet, reply or retweet, good is that newbies are again helped, maybe allow multiple tw accounts,
on your starting page are emoticons, that is unfair, edit and delete to have this thread clean, jpg we'll put for you,
for your divine account balances apply over my profile blog and start with ascribed 370 000 divine dollars ... tx

What you've done is great my friend, but you have to post our tweet on your Twitter account and not only to retweet our status, that's why you are not awarded yet with the 1 stake like everyone else.

I have done what I should do and what I shouldn't do based on the rules, but I can find my name in the spreadsheet.

You provided ETH Wallet and not Waves Wallet, please PM me your Waves wallet ID, so we can update the spreadsheet Wink
webcoinico (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 09:27:04 AM

UPDATE for TODAY! Our site won't be available for few more hours because we are moving it to more secure cloud solutions from Microsoft. Please bare with us, I will update the topic once the transition has been successfully completed.
lolingera

Activity: 574

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 10:14:43 AM

strange is your work online, but interesting, re-tweet is not tweet, i tweet, reply, re-tweet, like and put an avatar, but you pay only tweet .... and it comes automatically to googledoc .... nhhh .... okay .... i go to see, i have 6 twitter accouts, 3 are with over 500 followers and 3 are under it ... so, i can apply 3 accounts under lolingera btctalk forum name .... but, you limited it: google form message: "You've already responded. You can only fill out this form once. Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake." ....
https://twitter.com/witsieTW/status/903921375655710721 tweeted today
i think you have to go to my twitter and see my tweets, hah, then to count al my next re-tweets of your @webcoin, don't we have software to count all replies, re-tweets and tweets automatically so that we see our progress ... hah

webcoinico (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:40:46 PM

Okay guys, the site is up and running normally again, we are still fixing few bugs, but you can go ahead and proceed posting tweets(for new applicants).

strange is your work online, but interesting, re-tweet is not tweet, i tweet, reply, re-tweet, like and put an avatar, but you pay only tweet .... and it comes automatically to googledoc .... nhhh .... okay .... i go to see, i have 6 twitter accouts, 3 are with over 500 followers and 3 are under it ... so, i can apply 3 accounts under lolingera btctalk forum name .... but, you limited it: google form message: "You've already responded. You can only fill out this form once. Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake." ....
https://twitter.com/witsieTW/status/903921375655710721 tweeted today
i think you have to go to my twitter and see my tweets, hah, then to count al my next re-tweets of your @webcoin, don't we have software to count all replies, re-tweets and tweets automatically so that we see our progress ... hah

I went and manually checked your account. At the time I wrote you, you haven't posted a tweet as required and submitted a retweet of our post only and that's why I requested to make the tweet as per the requirements and to PM me the tweet to fix your stake in the spreadsheet.
We cannot track 150 twitter accounts activity 24/7 a day if they did the tweet or not, that's why there's a form and that's how we verify the information. If this is not done appropriately, then it stays in orange and it's your responsibility to PM me what hasn't been done.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:28:38 PM

Hi, is this just a one time tweeting of the post? or I have to retweet the post everyday? thanks
Zeusen27

Activity: 140

MODERN FINANCE CHAIN

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 07:14:12 PM

I apologize in advance ...
all the registration requirements I have done correctly but why on spreadseet my name has not been registered ?
 where is my misfortune dev  ??
please answer, thanks.....

pkdas

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:31:40 AM

hello sir,
i follow your instructions and i do it as same as you say.So ,why i don't have my name in the spreadsheet Huh?Sir,will you please clarify?Huh
Thank you..
Silvercell

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:05:53 AM

already join,hope can be accepted on this campaign
Thankyou

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌