Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:54:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's silver to platinum!!!  (Read 523 times)
Wheelie (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:11:31 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 08:50:45 PM by Wheelie

Hi guys I like LTC, but why do we and even Charlie keep on saying Litecoin is silver to Bitcoin Gold.
Last CNBC interview  (not the best sales pitch) Charlie again mentioned litecoin silver, but during the years Litecoin evolved into a better coin, better then BTC (?) Why not say Litecoin is platinum now

Charlie is a nice guy,  but yesterday on his Twitter I see a tweet from him saying Litecoin is boring people have to be patient, I'm not complaining about the price but this type of comments??? Come on!

Now the new Reddit response from him! Come on Charlie you are not here to make us rich(quick), but you can do a better job in promoting LTC

Litecoin is Platinum to Bitcoin!!!

Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kaffo

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:14:53 PM

Litecoin is the sleeping giant. I think it will rise just like Ethereum
Route66Retro

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Bitcoin chick

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:32:43 PM

Sleeping giants ARE boring.  I like boring.

Personally, as a LTC hodler, I like the fact that at LTC things are held tightly.  I think it shows attention to detail and it keeps the price low for now and keeps it pretty stable.  I trade other coins, I hodl LTC.

Losing is not my enemy...fear of losing is my enemy.  -Rafael Nadal
elmstreet

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:10:18 PM

:)true that
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:18:11 PM

Hi guys I'm a litecoin investor/hodlr, but why do we and even Charlie keep on saying Litecoin is silver to Bitcoin Gold.
Last CNBC interview  (not the best sales pitch) Charlie again mentioned litecoin silver, but during the years Litecoin evolved into a better coin, better then BTC (?) Why not say Litecoin is platinum now

I like Charlie, but yesterday on his Twitter I see a tweet from him saying Litecoin is boring people have to be patient, I'm not complaining about the price but this type of comments??? Come on!

Now the new Reddit response from him! Come on Charlie you are not here to make us rich(quick), but you can do a better job in promoting LTC

Litecoin is Platinum to Bitcoin!!!

Cheers!

Very bad analogy, platinum has not been used in history in the same way than gold and silver have, I know what you are trying to do you are trying to hype litecoin above bitcoin by using those analogies but at least try it to get your facts straight before making them, litecoin being compared to silver is a better analogy since platinum has never been widely used as a currency all over the world.
Route66Retro

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Bitcoin chick

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:52:09 PM

Sleeping giants ARE boring.  I like boring.

Personally, as a LTC hodler, I like the fact that at LTC things are held tightly.  I think it shows attention to detail and it keeps the price low for now and keeps it pretty stable.  I trade other coins, I hodl LTC.

LTC ain't so boring now  Smiley

Losing is not my enemy...fear of losing is my enemy.  -Rafael Nadal
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: