Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:20:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-06-31] Russia Announces Association To Plan Cryptocoin Regulations  (Read 5797 times)
srgkrgkj (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:13:50 PM

https://btc.ng/bitcoin-usage/1745-russia-starts-association-for-btc-legalization/

Chief Internet advisor, Herman Klimenko, announced the creation of the Russian Association of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency (RABIK), to take over development and regulation of cryptocurrencies in Russia. Also focused on encouraging increased activity of regulators, the association aims to make the market a credible source of finance and trade. [.........................]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:08:04 PM

Is this a step towards accepting crypto in Russia? I seriously doubt it.

We have been seeing a lot of news lately coming from Russia regarding crypto currency lately, but they all contradicts themselves. You will see that they hate bitcoin, then suddenly making a U-turn saying that they will put up a mining farm because they have a surplus of energy. Everything that comes out of Russia regarding crypto's, I would always take it with a grain of salt. And I don't think that the government would allow something that is decentralized like bitcoin, we all know they are authoritarian so they want to control everything which the design of bitcoin does not point to a single authority. Unless I see a official announcement coming from the government, for me they are still anti-bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:11:17 PM

Is this a step towards accepting crypto in Russia? I seriously doubt it.

We have been seeing a lot of news lately coming from Russia regarding crypto currency lately, but they all contradicts themselves. You will see that they hate bitcoin, then suddenly making a U-turn saying that they will put up a mining farm because they have a surplus of energy. Everything that comes out of Russia regarding crypto's, I would always take it with a grain of salt. And I don't think that the government would allow something that is decentralized like bitcoin, we all know they are authoritarian so they want to control everything which the design of bitcoin does not point to a single authority. Unless I see a official announcement coming from the government, for me they are still anti-bitcoin.
I'm from Russia, but I'm just like you - very skeptical to all crypto news from our country. To me all that promises and plans look like a  peacock when behind the rich and beautiful tale hidden an ordinary chicken's ass. Russia wants to be on the first place about crypto-currencies the same as with the weapon. But our government just has not enough brain to organize everything right and correct, so they are just talking and talking. I'm already tired to wait that something will happen, but everything I hear is just a promises.
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:17:24 AM

it seems to me excellent that they are already accepting bitcoin in a legal way although I am surprised that one of the first countries is Russia knowing the decentralized are cryptocurrency and that it is not possible to control it in an authoritarian way
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: